Revelation of the saint Yuhanna[pbuh]

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Are Abubakr & Umar the same First and Second!?

• Total voters

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Hi,
Be patient while I copy/paste all of my detections here, then reply.
Thanks.

Hi to all none-fool friends who debate for find Truths,
Take a while fools debate for defend their own beliefs blindly!

In the occasion of anniversary of martyrdom of Hussayn ibn Ali[S.A.A] that is the same month, Muharram al-Haraam, i provide detection of decoding of encoded Revelation of saint Yuhanna[pbuh] step by step but details of that that you should help to detect the more(details)

Well,
at all i detected that:
Quote:Muhammad and Islam in the book of Revelation
  • Woman = Fatima
  • Sun = Muhammad
  • Moon = Ali
  • 12 Stars = 12 Imams of Shi'a
  • Altar = Hussain
  • Dragon = Abu-Sufiyan
  • 1st Beast = Abubakr
  • 2nd Beast = Umar
  • City = Basra

The details i mentioned, those are details of the 7 horns of head of the dragon etc..
because i'm not a historian and it needs to that.
i put verse by verse of the Revelation,
under that verses of Qur'an
And under that Shi'a Hadiths

Shi'a Hadith
...till now the heaven has cried blood only for 2 persons:

• 1. Prophet Yahya[John the Baptist pbuh]
    2. Hussain ibn Ali[S.A.A]

And when you put these 3 side by side of the history, then recognize that all 4 confirm/verify each others!

Secrets of Enoch
22:1 On the tenth heaven, (which is called) Aravoth, I saw the appearance of the Lord’s face, like iron made to glow in fire, and brought out, emitting sparks, and it burns.
Shi'a Hadith
...first of everything God CreatED a single great light that Splited that to me[Muhammad] and Ali and the 12 Imams... then the main light brought out emitting smaller lights that those are the 124000 prophets due to their rankings...

Secrets of Enoch
25:1 I commanded in the very lowest parts, that visible things should come down from invisible, and Adoil(7) came down very great, and I beheld him, and lo! He had a belly of great light.
(7) Adoil. Or, "Light of creation."
25:2 And I said to him: Become undone, Adoil, and let the visible come out of you.
25:3 And he came undone, and a great light came out. And I was in the midst ofthe great light, and as there is born light from light, there came forth a great age, and showed all creation, which I had thought to create
Shi'a Hadith
Prophet Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A] said: "..I was the first Light and creature that God CreatED."
The Eighth Imam, Al-Redha[pbuh] said: "..Kolona nafsen Vahida Awalina Muhammad, Awsatina Muhammad, Akhirna Muhammad, Kolluna Nuren Vaheda" means: We 12 Imams of Shia and the Prophet all are a thing and first is Muhammad, the midst is Muhammad, the last also.. and we all 14 persons are from A Single Light which the first time before everything God Has CreatED
The first Imam, Ali[pbuh] said: "...everything you want say about us with how much exaggerated you are allowed, and those aren't enough about us because God Has Given us more than everything you think.. only just you mustn't name us God! because just God The Allah Is Creator.. but worshiping, you are allowed to say any exaggeration about us cause of we are/can/able but creating that is absolutely for God alone."

The Revelation
12:1 A great sign was seen in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars.
Qur'an
24:35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.
Shi'a Hadith
The fourth Imam, ZaynulAbidin[S.A.A] said: "..these are Muhammad, Ali, Fatimah, and their children we 12 Imams"

Secret Gnostic of Yuhanna[John]
gazes upon his image which he sees in the spring of the Spirit. It is he who puts his desire in his water-light which is in the spring of the pure light-water which surrounds him.
"And his thought performed a deed and she came forth, namely she who had appeared before him in the shine of his light. This is the first power which was before all of them (and) which came forth from his mind, She is the forethought of the All - her light shines like his light - the perfect power which is the image of the invisible, virginal Spirit who is perfect. The first power, the glory of Barbelo, the perfect glory in the aeons, the glory of the revelation, she glorified the virginal Spirit and it was she who praised him, because thanks to him she had come forth. This is the first thought, his image; she became the womb of everything, for it is she who is prior to them all, the Mother-Father, the first man, the holy Spirit, the thrice-male, the thrice-powerful, the thrice-named androgynous one, and the eternal aeon among the invisible ones, and the first to come forth.
"<She> requested from the invisible, virginal Spirit - that is Barbelo - to give her foreknowledge. And the Spirit consented. And when he had consented, the foreknowledge came forth, and it stood by the forethought; it originates from the thought of the invisible, virginal Spirit. It glorified him and his perfect power, Barbelo, for it was for her sake that it had come into being....

These seems [99%] to be the same Lady Fatima Az-Zahraa(S.A.A)

Look!
Shi'a Hadith
...God CreatED the world just for existence of Muhammad(S.A.A.W.A),
and Muhammad just for existence of Ali(pbuh)
..and Ali just for existence of Fatima(S.A.A)..

also there is many Hadiths about to be Holy about 5 Persons:
1. Muhammad
2. Ali
3. Fatima
4. Hassan
5. Hussain

Ahl al-Kisa - Wikipedia

Also Adam asked God to forgive him by these 5 names!
Noah also...
عَنْ جَابِرٍ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ (ص):‏ أَوَّلُ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ نُورِي فَفَتَقَ مِنْهُ نُورَ عَلِيٍّ ثُمَّ خَلَقَ الْعَرْشَ وَ اللَّوْحَ وَ الشَّمْسَ وَ ضَوْءَ النَّهَارِ وَ نُورَ الْأَبْصَارِ وَ الْعَقْلَ وَ الْمَعْرِفَةَ
از جابر نقل شده است که گفت رسول الله (صلی الله علیه و آله) فرمودند: اولین چیزی که خدا خلق نمود نور من بود پس از آن نور علی شکافت. سپس عرش و لوح و خورشید و روشنایی روز و نور بصر و عقل و معرفت خلق شد.

Let i copy/paste the rest...
Then reply
Otherwise we have to discuss somethings repeatedly...

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Well,
Revelation of John
12:3 Another sign was seen in heaven. Behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven crowns
Shi'a Hadith
...in Shaamat(Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Turkey) will be starting a war that is such as fire under slag and won't be turned off never untill coming the Mahdi the Saviour[pbuh].. several groups will fight together in that and one of them is the flag of Ummayyed[evill-maybe ISIS] then the black flag will be converted to the red flag of Sufyani whom is from generation of abu-sufyan
and massacre all the flags and Roman and Iraqi armies.. he massacres people and women wildly as the world hasn't ever experienced..

Revelation of John
12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron. Her child was caught up to God, and to his throne
Shi'a Hadith
The Twelfth Imam, Al-Mahdi Al-Qa'em[rises] Al-Muntaqim(avenger)[the avenger about his mother, Fatima[S.A]] whom is 1200years hidden and lives with ProphetKhezr[pbuh] and Elijah[pbuh] and are waiting for commandment of God to reappear and coming Prophets Jesus from heaven and waking up the 7 sleepers and resurrecting prophets Daniel, Joshua, John the Baptist [pbu them all] the 40 spiritual men of Bani-Israel and the other 11 Imams and all believers and spiritual men who were martyred at all times.. peace be upon them all..

Revelation of John
12:15 The serpent spewed water out of his mouth after the woman like a river, that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream.
12:16 The earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.
Shi'a Hadith
...then the Sufyani sends a part of his army including thousands soldiers behind of Mahdi in Mecca for kill him, but Gabriel comes down and put one foot on Mecca and one other on Jerusalem and pounds on the earth
then recited this verse of Qur'an: 34:51
وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ فَزِعُوا فَلَا فَوْتَ وَأُخِذُوا مِنْ مَكَانٍ قَرِيبٍ
"And if you could see when they are terrified but there is no escape, and they will be seized from a place nearby."
and the earth of the Bayda' desert between Mecca and Madina splits and swallows his army but 2 person who be sign... Bashir and Nadir. who Gabriel slaps on their faces as their heads rotate[like the owl that is able to rotate its head 180˚]
then recited this verse of Qur'an: 4:47 "
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ آمِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا مَعَكُمْ مِنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهَا أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّا أَصْحَابَ السَّبْتِ ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down, confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished."
then one goes toward Sufyani and one toward Al-Qa'im and report the happening has been occurred... and one the Bashir who reports the event to the Saviour, then ask him to forgiveness and the Saviour agrees and he joins in his army..

Qur'an
يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّهُ إِلَّا أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ
9:32 They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Please wait there are only 2 other posts I copy/paste...

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
The Book of Revelation
12:17 Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammad, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
Gospel of John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything

The Book of Revelation
13:2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
Shi'a Hadith
"...Abu-Sufiyan told Abubakr and Umar: Keep the kingdom among our own tribes that certainly there isn't any god nor resurrection day.. keep that among ourselves such as the ball and pass that together"

The Book of Revelation
13:12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Shi'a Hadith
...inside the Hell there is a Valley and in that there is a Mount, and in that an Well/Pit that is named 'Saqar' and within that there is a Serpent that within that there is a Box that
7 the worst persons of history are within that:
5 of olden,
Qabil[Cain], Nimrod, Fer'own[Pharaoh], Bolos[Paul] whom invited people to worship Jesus[pbuh], and Samiri[whom those fool jews who think it was prophet Aaron(pbuh) Na'udhuBllah may God Guide and Forgive us]
2 of this nation
Abubakr and Umar, the first and second caliphs whom one[Umar] was a false prophet such as Samiri and invited people to worship one other[Abubakr] who was such as the golden calf of Samiri. and converted people to Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Sufism, Communism[means these 2 made hatred of Islam within people's hearts] and any sin, terrorism, fault occure till day the resurrection, these 2 are guilty and all sins of all people will be written about these 2 too.
Qur'an
2:165 And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment.
2:166 [And they should consider that] when those who have been followed disassociate themselves from those who followed [them], and they [all] see the punishment, and cut off from them are the ties [of relationship],
2:167 Those who followed will say, "If only we had another turn [at worldly life] so we could disassociate ourselves from them as they have disassociated themselves from us." Thus will Allah show them their deeds as regrets upon them. And they are never to emerge from the Fire.
Hadith of Shi'a
These verses of Qur'an are about the first and second[Abubakr and Umar] they were infidels who didn't worship God even a moment, and agreed Islam just for they heard from Jews that the Prophet will come among the Arab and will be won versus Arabs therefore they got avarice for kingdom... any sin/killing/terrorism/astray do from they till day the resurrection, they both are guilty and people's sins will be written to these both too.

Also many parts of Qur'an that say about polytheism/christians, it's interpretation is about those who are followers of Abubakr, Umar, Uthman instead of Ali[pbuh

The Book of Revelation
19:1 After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, "Hallelujah! Salvation, power, and glory belong to our God:
19:2 for true and righteous are his judgments. For he has judged the great prostitute, who corrupted the earth with her sexual immorality, and he has avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."
19:3 A second said, "Hallelujah! Her smoke goes up forever and ever."
19:4 The twenty-four elders and the four living creatures fell down and worshiped God who sits on the throne, saying, "Amen! Hallelujah!"
19:5 A voice came forth from the throne, saying, "Give praise to our God, all you his servants, you who fear him, the small and the great!"
19:6 I heard something like the voice of a great multitude, and like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of mighty thunders, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns!
19:7 Let us rejoice and be exceedingly glad, and let us give the glory to him. For the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his wife has made herself ready."
19:8 It was given to her that she would array herself in bright, pure, fine linen: for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
19:9 He said to me, "Write, 'Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.'" He said to me, "These are true words of God."
19:10 I fell down before his feet to worship him. He said to me, "Look! Don't do it! I am a fellow bondservant with you and with your brothers who hold the testimony of Jesus. Worship God, for the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of Prophecy."
19:11 I saw the heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it is called Faithful and True. In righteousness he judges and makes war.
19:12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has names written and a name written which no one knows but he himself.
19:13 He is clothed in a garment sprinkled with blood. His name is called "The Word of God."
19:14 The armies which are in heaven followed him on white horses, clothed in white, pure, fine linen.
19:15 Out of his mouth proceeds a sharp, double-edged sword, that with it he should strike the nations. He will rule them with a rod of iron. He treads the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of God, the Almighty.
The well-known double-edged sword of the history, "Zulfiqar" of Imam Ali[pbuh] that Gabriel[pbuh] brought from heaven
19:16 He has on his garment and on his thigh a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. "
Shi'a/Hadith
The Epithet "Amir-al-Mu'mineen"[Master of all believers] is absolutely just for Ali-ibn-Abitalib[pbuh-the first Imam of Shia] all times and nobody is allowed use this epithet to himself but the Ali[pbuh] and it's for the End Time he kills Satan and his army. and governs all Prophets and Believers and Spirituals who are resurrected for avenge versus their enemies who they have been resurrected too!
Another Hadith from the same Imam, Ali[pbuh] says: ...I'm seeing that my army is backwarding versus army of Satan and the Prophet[S.A.W.A] comes down and gives me a powerful weapon and I kill Satan by that..

The Book of Revelation
19:20 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
Shi'a/Hadith
Qur'an

74:27 And said, "This is not but magic imitated [from others]. (24)
This is not but the word of a human being." (25)
I will drive him into Saqar. (26)
And what can make you know what is Saqar? (27)
It lets nothing remain and leaves nothing [unburned], (28)
Blackening the skins. (29)
Over it are nineteen [angels]. (30)
Qur'an
20:96 He[Samiri] said, "I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful [of dust] from the track of the messenger and threw it, and thus did my soul entice me."
20:97 [Moses] said, "Then go. And indeed, it is [decreed] for you in [this] life to say, 'No contact.' And indeed, you have an appointment [in the Hereafter] you will not fail to keep. And look at your 'god' to which you remained devoted. We will surelyburn it and blow it into the sea with a blast.
Shi'a Hadith
"At the end time Al-Mahdi comes, he takes out the deads of the first and second[Abubakr & Umar] from their graves and suspends both on a dead tree and asks them admit themselves.. and they do. Then the tree will be alive/green!!
And Munafiqs[false muslims] will be wondered and say: this is their miracles! And we now believe in them more than before!
Then Al-Qa'im says: this was a test for separate false muslims from real Muslims!
Then burns the tree and wind blows their slags into the sea. and murders all of those who won't stop worshiping them"

look at the eastern helpers of Al-Mahdi[ajjal Allah Ta'ala Farajahu Shareef]:Gog & Magog - Jabolqa & Jaborsa

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
The Revelation of Yuhanna[John]
12:2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth

The History
Umar at Fatimah's house
EditWatch this page
Read in another language
Umar at Fatimah's house refers to the event where Umar and his supporters went to the house of Fatimah, the daughter of the prophet Muhammad, in order to get the allegiance of Ali and his followers after the Saqifah assembly chose Abu Bakr as caliph. This event has been recorded in both Shia and Sunni books. According to Shia beliefs it is said to be the cause of Fatimah's miscarriage of Muhsin ibn Ali,[1][2] as well as Fatimah's death shortly after.[3]

Background

Succession to Muhammad
Main article: Succession to Muhammad
See also: The event of Ghadir Khumm and Saqifa
A few months prior to his death, at a place known as Ghadir Khumm, the Islamic prophet Muhammad gathered all the Muslims who were with him and delivered a long sermon. The sermon included the famous statement, "to whomsoever I am Mawla, Ali is also their Mawla." After the end of the sermon, the Muslims were commanded to pledge allegiance to Ali. According to both Shia and Sunni sources, Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman were all among the many who pledged allegiance to Ali at the event of Ghadir Khumm.[4][5][6][7][8]

Muhammad passed away a few months after the event of Ghadir Khumm. As Ali buried Muhammad and led his funeral prayer, a group of Muslims gathered at Saqifa. At Saqifa, Umar pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr,[9][10] despite the sermon that the Prophet had delivered at Ghadir Khumm, and despite Umar's pledge of allegiance to Ali. A group of Muslims supported Abu Bakr, and became known as the Sunni; another group of Muslims kept their allegiance to Ali and became known as the Shia.

Fadak
Fadak was a garden oasis in Khaybar, a tract of land in northern Arabia; it is now part of Saudi Arabia. Situated approximately 140 km (87 mi) from Medina, Fadak was known for its water wells, dates, and handicrafts. The Prophet Mohammed had found out that the people of Fadak had collected in order to fight the Muslims alongside the Khaybar Jews. Therefore, he sent Ali to them.[11] The people of Fadak surrendered without a fight, and pleaded for a peace treaty in exchange for giving away half their land and wealth to Mohammed.[12]

Fadak became Muhammad’s private property, as there was no Muslim fighters involved in Fadak to share the booty with. Mohammed gave the wealth away to orphans and also used it to finance the marriage of needy young men.[13][14][15] After Muhammad's death, Abu Bakr confiscated Fatima's share in Fadak that this confiscation continued in Umar up era, the reason for this work, was that Fadak had been assigned to needs and emergencies of Muhammad and now it was just accessible for the ruler of Muslims. According to Madelung, Umar's saying about the communal property of Muslims in Fadak may be challenging since Abu Bakr made a gift from his share to his daughter Aiesha.[16][17][18]

Event

After the gathering at Saqifa, Umar and his supporters went to the house of Fatimah; Ali, his family (including Fatimah), and some of his supporters (such as Ammar ibn Yasir, Abu Dhar al-Ghifari, Miqdad ibn Aswad, Salman al-Farsi, Ibn Abbas, al-Abbas, Utbah ibn Abi Lahab, Bara Ibn Azib, Ubay ibn Ka'b, Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas, Talha and Zubayr ibn al-Awam) were in the house.[19][20][21][22][23][24] Umar went to the door of Fatimah's house and said, "By Allah, I shall burn down (the house) over you unless you come out and give the oath of allegiance (to Abu Bakr)."[25][26][27][28][29] Zubayr ibn al-Awam, who had been in Ali's house, came out of the house with his sword drawn but reportedly tripped on something, after which Umar's supporters attacked him.[30][31][32][33]

Umar, who was then in front of the door to Fatimah's house, said to Fatimah, "I know that the Prophet of God did not love anyone more than you, but this will not stop me from carrying out my decision. If these people stay in your house, I will burn the door in front of you."[34][35] According to another narration, Umar asked for wood, and then told those inside the house, "I swear by Allah who has my soul in his hand, that if you do not come out, I will burn the house." Umar was then informed that Fatimah was inside the house, to which he responded, "So what! It doesn’t matter to me who is in the house."[36][37][38]

It is reported that when Fatimah heard the voices of Umar and his supporters threatening to attack the house, she cried out, "O father, O Messenger of Allah, how are Umar Ibn al-Khattab and Abu Bakr Ibn Abi Quhafah treating us after you and how do they meet us."[4]

The house was then attacked.[39] Umar and his supporters burned the door of the house; they crushed Fatimah between the door and the wall of the house, they killed Moshin, the baby in her stomach, and they forced Ali out of the house against his will.[40][41] According to some narrations, a rope was tied around Ali's neck.[42][43][44][45][46][47]

The famous historian Abul Hasan Ali Ibn al-Husayn al-Mas’udi wrote the following in his book Isbaat al-Wasiyyah:

They surrounded ‘Ali (as) and burned the door of his house and pulled him out against his will and pressed the leader of all women (Hadhrat Fatimah (sa)) between the door and the wall killing Mohsin (the male-child she was carrying in her womb for six months).

Umar and his companions dragged Ali away. Fatimah urged them to stop, saying, "I will not permit Ali (a.s.) to be dragged with such cruelty and injustice. Woe be upon you, O people! How soon did you usurp our rights in relation to Allah and His Prophet (s.a.w.)." Umar then ordered Qunfuz to whip Fatimah. According to some narrations, Qunfuz whipped her back and her arms;[48] according to another, he struck her face;[49] according to another, he pushed her so hard that he smashed her ribs.[42] According to another report, Khalid bin Walid struck Fatimah with his sword; another report states that Moghayrah Ibne’ Sho’bah struck her with his sword.[42]

Narration of the event in Sunni historical books
Tarikh al-Tabari
The Sunni historian Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari, in his Tarikhlink writes:

Umar Ibn al-Khattab came to the house of Ali. Talhah and Zubayr and some of the immigrants were also in the house. Umar cried out: "By God, either you come out to render the oath of allegiance, or I will set the house on fire." al-Zubair came out with his sword drawn. As he stumbled (upon something), the sword fell from his hand so they jumped over him and seized him."

— 30px, 30px, al-Tabari
Al-Iqd ul-Fareed (Ibn Abd Rabboh)
Ibn Abed Rabboh, in his book Al-Iqd ul-Fareed(link), writes:

As for Ali, Abbas and Zubair, they stayed in the house of Fatima until Abu Bakr sent Umar to get them out of Fatima's house and told him: if they refuse, fight them. He took a torch to burn the house and Fatima met him and told him: are you here to burn our house? He said: yes, or you enter what the Ummah has entered (i.e swear allegiance).[50]

Aftermath

Fatimah's displeasure
Both Shia and Sunni sources agree that, on a number of occasions, Muhammad had said, "Fatimah is a part of me. Whoever makes her angry, makes me angry." This has been recorded in both Sahih Bukhari (Arabic-English, Volume 5, Traditions 61 and 111) and Sahih Muslim (in the section on the virtues of Fatimah, Volume 4, pages 1904-1905), two of the most important Hadith books to Sunnis. It is also recorded in Sahih Bukhari Chapter of "The battle of Khaibar", Arabic-English, v5, tradition #546, pp 381–383, also v4, Tradition #325) that Fatimah was angry with Abu Bakr and did not speak to him before she died.

Fatimah is also reported to have said, according to Sunni sources, about Abu Bakr and Umar, "I take Allah and the angels to be my witness that you have not pleased me; on the other hand, you have angered me. When I shall meet the Prophet (S) I will complain about you two."[51]

Fatimah's death
According to a number of sources, Fatimah was killed as a result of injuries sustained when her house was attacked and burned by Umar.[52][53][54][55] She died between 75 and 95 days after the death of Muhammad.[56][57][58][59][60][61] Jafar Shahidi confirmed the burning house event. According to many Muslim historians and scholars, including the likes of the Sunni Tabari and the Shia Morteza Motahhari, Fatimah asked Ali to bury her at night to ensure none of her enemies participated in her funeral.

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Well,
First of all i should tell you meaning of the 'Decoders' that I use that in recognizing the holy books.

While you wanna install a satellite receiver,
Satellite orbiting that is in sky, this is Encoder
Satellite receiver that is in your house, this is Decoder
Well,
Owners of channels Encode their programs and send to sky, to 0 & 1
You watch them via receiver that Decodes the programs/movies
And you don't need to any Detector!
But when you want to know what voltage/current/frequency/digital is passing between these transmitter and receiver, put a Detector between them Finder/Oscilloscope
Then via the oscilloscope you recognize and realize how the movies have been Encoded and then have been Decoded from TV Show to 0&1 and again TV Show.

Or in cars,
Sensors → ECU → Devices
Detector: Diag/Multimeter/Oscilloscope

Well,
I as a humble detector detected for you these many connections between these holy books and solved a great part of the crossword BUT a bit and VERY IMPORTANT row/column that there is near center of this part of solved tables;

And this is Worshipping in the books!

Qur'an 9:31
«اتّخذوا احبارهم و رهبانهم ارباباً من دون ‏اللّه و المسیح ابن مریم و ما أمروا إلاّ لِیعبدوا الهاً واحداً لااله إلاّ هو سبحانه عمّا یشرکون» (توبه / 31)
They take their rabbis and their monks for their lords apart from Allah,31 and also the Messiah, son of Mary, whereas they were commanded to worship none but the One True God. There is no god but He. Exalted be He above those whom they associate with Him in His Divinity.

Shi'a Hadith
الامام جعفر الصادق ‏علیه السلام: «اما واللّه ما صاموا و لا صلّوا و لکنّهم احلّوا لهم حراماً و حرّموا علیهم حلالاً فاتّبعوهم و عبدوهم من حیث لا یشعرون»
They didn't do TSalat[Say Prayer] and TSamu[Fasting] for their Rabbis and Priests, rather their scholars made for them Halaal[allowed] Haraam[forbidden] and made Haraam Halaal. And they FOLLOWED them BLINDLY. Therefore they WORSHIPED them ignorantly!

Well,
Therefore everyone follow one blindly:
[Algorithm]

• If:
    1. The followed person is NOT on the straight single way of God,

• Therefore he has worshipped him ignorantly and has worshipped anything but God!
    2. The followed person is exactly on the straight single way of God.

Well,
You Samirians that name yourselves Jews!
Why do you follow Samiri instead of Prophet Moses[pbuh] and worship Samiri!??
Why do you instead of Prophet Solomon[pbuh] and Asif-ibn-Barkhiya[pbuh] follow Harut&Marut and worship them by Magic??

You Paulians that name yourselves Christians!
Why do you instead of the 12 saint disciples[pbu th] follow and worship Paul??

You Umarians that name yourselves Muslims!
Why do you instead of the 12 saint Imams[S.A.A] follow and worship Abubakr and Umar also Aisha daughter of Abubakr ignorantly??
Abu Bakr - Wikipedia
Shia view of Omar - Wikipedia
Shia view of Aisha - Wikipedia

You Taghuties that name yourselves Shi'ahs!
Why do you instead of be awaiting for coming Al-Khurasani from East[Shilla, Xinjiang, Samarqand, Taluqan, Multan] and Al-Yamani from Yemen, follow and worship Khomeini and Khameneii and worship them ignorantly??
Be awake and find straight path and guid us if we are away from the straight path of God!
Don't you afraid of God???
Don't you look at Existence of God even a moment???
Don't you think about Greatness of God even a moment???
Which one of us have deepen their heads into snow?

According to Shia Hadiths,
Taghut is the worst and worse than Dajjals[Anti-Christs],
Because the Dajjals are those people who have found within themselves specifications like to prophets and ignorantly think they have been chosen by God! and if they read/research the more about religions and their commandments, maybe they wake up and return back from their false paths..
But Taghuts are those who have knowledge about the place they sit down! But as they are unbelievers/infidels within their own hearts, they insist on their own kingdoms

These were my humble opinions/viewpoints and maybe error/false/wrong/untrue but those i quoted from the Whole Science.

And these personal opinions are what are debatable
Not things have been sent down from God to us!

Excuse me for these large texts..

What is your opinions!?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Qur'an
يُرِيدُونَ أَن يُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَيَأْبَى اللَّهُ إِلَّا أَن يُتِمَّ نُورَهُ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ
9:32 They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

They're going to do it too.
I don't care what someone's religion is, they dont want anything or anyone standing in their way,
That goes for Allah, Jehovah, or Jesus.
They want to be God themselves.
This is what we are seeing taking place around the world.
They are trying to remove one light at a time.

When Muslims and Christians fight, we are doing exactly what the devil wants us to do.
Extinguish all HOPE, in whatever language it comes from.

You know those night vision glasses??
For some reason I see better at night.
It's 8:45 am and I still see what's going on, but it has less detail, too much noise.

thinking..
hugs

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hanging on my wall is a painting an old friend did for me. He said the Lord told him to paint it for me. It is an eagle flying over a tree line, with the night sky and full moon in the background.

Reactions: Yusef and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also many parts of Qur'an that say about polytheism/christians, it's interpretation is about those who are followers of Abubakr, Umar, Uthman instead of Ali[pbuh
Why?

I am sorry I don't know anything about Islam.
I don't know their heritage.
We all believe in Abraham and Isaac and Jacob?
We are brothers and sisters according to the common knowledge that there is One God, One Allah.
What is the wedge between Christians and Muslims?
What is the .. partition/wall that keeps us divided?

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

I think of Muslims as Ishmael, I could be wrong..
Even when Abraham died, Isaac and Ishmael put aside their differences to give honour to their father.

Gen 25:8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
Gen 25:9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre;
Gen 25:10 The field which Abraham purchased of the sons of Heth: there was Abraham buried, and Sarah his wife.
Gen 25:11 And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahairoi.

From here we see two branches, Isaac and Ishmael.
We follow the family tree of Isaac, but what of Ishmael's branch?

Yeah I believe they are grafted together at some point.

JUST THINKING...

We have a lot of refugees coming from Afghanistan right now into America.
This is where the tire will meet the road.
As Chriatians, how will we treat our brothers and sisters.. or cousins?

From my perspective I see Christians would be on the side of Ali(pbuh)

We shouldn't come to war together, we should join forces.. light against the dark.

We can work out the details later,
Riight now we are in the valley of decision.
And I hope we decide rightly.

Hugs

Reactions: Yusef and Truman

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,
at all i detected that:
Quote:Muhammad and Islam in the book of Revelation
  • Woman = Fatima
  • Sun = Muhammad
  • Moon = Ali
  • 12 Stars = 12 Imams of Shi'a
  • Altar = Hussain
  • Dragon = Abu-Sufiyan
  • 1st Beast = Abubakr
  • 2nd Beast = Umar
  • City = Basra
I find it interesting how each culture can find the same meanings within their own "religions"
except the names and places are a different (language) .
I feel like we live in the age of babel, where the Lord came and confused all the languages.
We say the same things, but they are interpreted differently.
The reason for the destruction of Babel was because Man wanted to create for himself his own rulership, kingship.
They didn't give Glory to God, they wanted the glory for themselves.

God tore down that tower.

Now there is a true tower. And God is bulding it in these last days.
I believe it began in the days of Pentacost in the book of Acts, where all people's nations and tongues came together to build.

We keep putting imitation materials for building, in the place where God's true materials should be.
These materials are forgiveness, mercy, kindness, hope, charity.
Instead we are building with, anger, distrust, blame, hate.

You know and I know the tower will eventually collapse under it's own weight.
Because these imitation materials are REALLY heavy.
Where the true materials are light and easy to maintain.

Where are we?
On our way.. but it's a journey.
Let us find Peace.
Let's begin the foundation.

Hugs

Reactions: Truman and Yusef

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Why?

I am sorry I don't know anything about Islam.
I don't know their heritage.
We all believe in Abraham and Isaac and Jacob?
We are brothers and sisters according to the common knowledge that there is One God, One Allah.
What is the wedge between Christians and Muslims?
What is the .. partition/wall that keeps us divided?

Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;

I think of Muslims as Ishmael, I could be wrong..
Even when Abraham died, Isaac and Ishmael put aside their differences to give honour to their father.

Gen 25:8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
Gen 25:9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre;
Gen 25:10 The field which Abraham purchased of the sons of Heth: there was Abraham buried, and Sarah his wife.
Gen 25:11 And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that God blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahairoi.

From here we see two branches, Isaac and Ishmael.
We follow the family tree of Isaac, but what of Ishmael's branch?

Yeah I believe they are grafted together at some point.

JUST THINKING...

We have a lot of refugees coming from Afghanistan right now into America.
This is where the tire will meet the road.
As Chriatians, how will we treat our brothers and sisters.. or cousins?

From my perspective I see Christians would be on the side of Ali(pbuh)

We shouldn't come to war together, we should join forces.. light against the dark.

We can work out the details later,
Riight now we are in the valley of decision.
And I hope we decide rightly.

Hugs
It's the wall/partition that keeps us divided:
I created another thread:
Saint Judas Iscariot

This is viewpoint of Shiism:

• Adam, Qabil, Nuh, Shem, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Ya'qub, Yusef, Yunes, ...., Eliyas, Alyasha', Daniel,[pbu all]...etc..
  • Prophet Moses[pbuh]
    • 1. Prophet Aaron[pbuh] & Prophet Joshua[pbuh]
      2. Samiri and his golden calf[Devil]
  • Prophet David[pbuh]
    • 1. Prophet Solayman[pbuh]
      2. Dalut[Devil]
    Prophet Solomon[pbuh]
    • 1. Asif bin Barkhiya[pbuh]
      2. Harut & Marut[tester Angels for magicians]
    Prophet Jesus[pbuh]
    • 1. The 12 saint disciples[pbu.th, all 12saints]
      2. Paul[evil]
  • Prophet Muhammad[S.A.A.W.A]
    • 1. The 12 saint Imams - Ahl ul Bayit[pbu.th, all 12saints]
      2. Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Mu'awiya, Umayyed, Abbasid, Ottoman, islamic republic governments, ISIS, etc..[evils]
    Ahl ul Bayit[S.A.A]
    • 1. Saint Al-Khurasani[pbuh], Saint Al-Yemeni[pbuh], Al-Hasani
      2. Any other Islamic flag rise and claim to be right government. including the second coming of Abbasid Caliphat[maybe Iran] or second coming of Umayyid Caliphate[Sufiyani][evils]
After these Prophets there were 2 choices:
  • 1. Continued doctrines of the Prophets
    2. Changing troubles of the Prophets and making people astray and fire of hell
Why do you SAMIRIANS name yourselves JEWS??
Why do you PAULIANS name yourselves CHRISTIANS??
Why do you UMARIANS name yourselves MUSLIMS???
Why do you TAGHUTIS name yourselves SHI'AS??
Why do you all 3 skipped the correct link/frequency/straight path/true way of your Prophets and have chosen and INSIST on all wrong/satanic/false ways??

If you see any untrue/false information here tell us [With Source!] to we research and change our minds

Reactions: Ziggy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is the most important thing to me in life, in spite of myself:
"You shall have no other gods before Me."
He is God...I am not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is Paul considered evil?

(pbu) I don't know this word. teacher? prophet?

Christianity believes that (Allah) God, created for himself a human body in which to bring His message to the world.
He named Himself Emmanuel, meaning God with us.
I don't know why the name was changed to Jesus.
But after this name was (Allah) the Lord called.

Jesus is THE Prophet in the Christian religion, He is the Word that created and is the creator of all things.

Then there is Muhammad. Islam says is The PROPHET in the muslim religion?

What are the differences between what Jesus taught and Muhammad taught?
Are they in alignment or do they have conflictions in their messages?

One is Love thy neighbor as thyself. This and Love God with all your heart and mind,
these are the foundation and the cap (or should be) of any religion that follows the Lord.

I don't know these:
Ahl ul Bayit[S.A.A]
  • 1. Saint Al-Khurasani[pbuh], Saint Al-Yemeni[pbuh], Al-Hasani

Hugs

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Why is Paul considered evil?

(pbu) I don't know this word. teacher? prophet?

Christianity believes that (Allah) God, created for himself a human body in which to bring His message to the world.
He named Himself Emmanuel, meaning God with us.
I don't know why the name was changed to Jesus.
But after this name was (Allah) the Lord called.

Jesus is THE Prophet in the Christian religion, He is the Word that created and is the creator of all things.

Then there is Muhammad. Islam says is The PROPHET in the muslim religion?

What are the differences between what Jesus taught and Muhammad taught?
Are they in alignment or do they have conflictions in their messages?

One is Love thy neighbor as thyself. This and Love God with all your heart and mind,
these are the foundation and the cap (or should be) of any religion that follows the Lord.

I don't know these:
I just QUOTE from our SOURCES!
You say why did Paul considered evil?
Your answer is within the previous posts.

Also say Jesus is creator of all things?
Where is your source!?

Also you followers of Paul and Samiri and Harut&Marut all 3 say:

1. King David sent Oria's husband to a battle for killing him and marrying with her!
Shi'a Hadith:
Ali ibn AbiTalib[S.A]: one who is on this belief about my brother - Prophet David[pbuh], I 120 flog him.

2. King Solomon was gotten his kingdom by magic

Shi'a Hadith:
Once Gabriel[pbuh] was beside of Muhammad[S.A.A] then the Prophet saw he is fearful and came side of him.
- Are you ok!??
- See the above!
The Angel Israfel[Rafael] who is the greatest Angle was coming down and each one of his steps was between 2 heavens..
- Why do you afraid of him!?
- Because we Angels have heard that he doesn't come down but when he wants to blow in the clarion and destroy the whole world..
Then Israfel came down and made himself small and told the Prophet:
- God Sent Salam for you and Asks you to select one of:

1. Having the Key of kingdom of Solomon to rule the whole creatures of the world,
Or 2. Having simple life like to Prophet Jesus
And Solomon is the last person who will go to Paradise because he should reply God about bit by bit of the creatures he was ruling/admining/governing..
Then the prophet chose simple life

Other Shi'a Hadith:
Prophet Solomon was king of everything including Human/Animal/Jinns/Plants/Objects.. when he died then his disciple Asif ibn Barkhiya died, Satan wrote the words of Magic and hid that inside of grave of Asif.. then Satan went toward some religious people and inspired them its place.. then they took out the papers of Magic and read that that was written:
I am Asif ibn Barkhiya and these are the key/words of Magic that Solomon used them to be king of everything!
Then they told themselves: Ahaaa!! So Solomon wasn't a prophet and conquered us by magic!!
Then the Magic was been started since the same time..
And Harut & Marut brought them and told people:

These words are for deactivating devil magics and we are from God to test you! Don't use them for make satanic deeds!

But they didn't hear and used the magic for satanic ways up to now!

See mother,
I quoted the all with the source!
If you feel any part of them is wrong, tell us with the source.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also say Jesus is creator of all things?
Where is your source!?
Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

you believe in magic?

I believe there are no coincidences.

So if I quote Paul.. that won't really work right?
So Islam wants Christianity to lay down it's beliefs on what Paul preached?

Are there any commoninality with Islam and Christianity besides Paul's writings?
Does Islam believe in the Gospel?

Which of course would come back, that Paul had them written by Matthew, Mark, who I believe is also Luke,
and John who was Paul's companion along with Barnabas?

Like saying Moses wrote the Torah.. all 5 books and the law.

Who wrote Islam?

when it comes down to nuts and bolts,
in the end we have only one choice
and that is the Creator of Heaven and Earth.

We're all heading there come hell or highwater.
We will either burn or ride the storm.

Humanity needs to look at each others faces.
Look in each others' eyes
Look in each other's hearts.

We need to heal.
Humanity needs to reach out to humanity, not with a book, but with hands of love.

REACH

Hugs

Yusef

Aug 21, 2021
Isfahan
Faith
Muslim
Country
Eph 3:9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
So if I quote Paul.. that won't really work right?
So Islam wants Christianity to lay down it's beliefs on what Paul preached?

Are there any commoninality with Islam and Christianity besides Paul's writings?
Does Islam believe in the Gospel?

Which of course would come back, that Paul had them written by Matthew, Mark, who I believe is also Luke,
and John who was Paul's companion along with Barnabas?
No No!
It's correct!
According to my signature that is the true method of debating, you are allowed quote from everyone even Satan or even your own mind!
But you should mention that whome you are quoting!

Well,
First step you brought your own source.

We looked at that and analyze arranging by priority:
  1. What is said in your source
  2. Then What meaning it has
  3. Then Who has written that
  4. Then compare that with the higher levels of its own source[including other apostles than him]
  5. Then compare with the other opposing sources[including other branches of that religion]
  6. Then compare with the enemies sources[including other religions]
  7. Then Accept or Deny!
But the fool Accepts or Denies the first time without any researching

aunt said:
Like saying Moses wrote the Torah.. all 5 books and the law.

Who wrote Islam?
Ahaaa okay!
Islam was been written by several branches such as Judaism and Christianity..
Several branches from Sunnies including:
Abu Hanifa, Malik, Shafiee, Ahmad Hanbal, Termedi, Bokhari, Muslim, Aisha, Abubakr, Muawiya, etc..
And Shi'a branch including:
Ali, Hasan, Husayn, Zain-ul-Abideen, Al-Baqer, Al-Sadiq, Al-Mosa, Al-Redha, Al-Jawad, Al-Taqi, Al-Askari, Al-Mahdi
Ya'qub Al-Kulayni, Bihar-ul-Anwar, Sayyid Razi, etc..

I mentioned the narrators and the books and the writers of the books all three..

And we should research following the above method for find the truest and Truth.

aunt also said:
you believe in magic?

I believe there are no coincidences.
Who i am that my believing be important or not!!?
You should ask me: Do you have any source for confirming correctness of Magic?

I'll reply Yes!
Shi'a Hadith
Be aware that how magic is real that of one be in the east can kill one from the west by magic IF God Let!
I created a thread about the "IF God Let/or God Willing"

Predestination Freewill Vs Forcing Vs Bada'

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who i am that my believing be important or not!!?

If you don't believe your own words why should others believe them?
And is it better to rely on other people's sources than what one knows as truth in their own soul?

There comes a point when you know what you know is truth,
even when everything ever written tells you that your wrong.
You can either rely on other people's "sources"
or you can rely on your own experience.

Not everyone has the same experience, therefore all sources also come from other's individual experiences.
Why should their experiences be more true than your own.

You are your own source.
And you allow other people to be your source and your truth.
But they are not you.

You have to vet yourself. You have to test yourself.
You have to be willing to criticise yourself.

Other people's sources are no more or less reliable than your own.

1Co 11:31 For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
1Co 11:32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

I'll reply Yes!
Shi'a Hadith
Be aware that how magic is real that of one be in the east can kill one from the west by magic IF God Let!

What is magic?

Dan 5:11 There is a man in thy kingdom, in whom is the spirit of the holy gods; and in the days of thy father light and understanding and wisdom, like the wisdom of the gods, was found in him; whom the king Nebuchadnezzar thy father, the king, I say, thy father, made master of the magicians, astrologers, Chaldeans, and soothsayers ;
Dan 5:12 Forasmuch as an excellent spirit, and knowledge, and understanding, interpreting of dreams, and shewing of hard sentences, and dissolving of doubts, were found in the same Daniel, whom the king named Belteshazzar: now let Daniel be called, and he will shew the interpretation.

Was Daniel a magician? Did he use magic?

Dan 2:20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
Dan 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
Dan 2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
Dan 2:23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God of my fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king's matter.

God is greater then magic.

your turn :)
HUGS

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
provide detection of decoding of encoded Revelation of saint Yuhanna

The message of God does not require decoding.
Either Christianity is true and Islam is false or
Islam is true and Christianity is false.

For me as Islam denies that Jesus was crucified and the Bible and historians agree that he was.
That means Islam is false.

So you need to follow Jesus if you want to serve God.

Reactions: David H.