REVELATION; The Promises Of JESUS To Us Christians ONLY = Revelation 2;7,10

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1) Get Tree of Life/Crown of Life:

Revelation 2;7,10

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

2) Not Hurt With Second Death:

Revelation 2:11

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

3) Get To Eat Hidden Manna:

Revelation 2:17

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

4) Get White Stone With New Name:

Revelation 2:17

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

5) Get Power Over Nations:

Revelation 2:26

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

6) Get Morning Star:

Revelation 2:28

And I will give him the morning star.

7) Get White Raiment:

Revelation 3:5

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

8) Not Blot Our Name Out:

Revelation 3:5

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

9) We Are A Pillar In The Temple:

Revelation 3:12

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

10) Write On Us God’s Name:

Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

11) Write On Us Jesus’s New Name:

12) We Sit With Jesus In His Throne:

Revelation 3:21

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in His throne.

AMEN

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The name of his God is written upon me.

No feckless voice on an internet discussion forum - be it unitarian, binitarian, or trinitarian - is able to rest the promises of Jesus from me.

Even were they to take my life from me, still the sure promises of the Messiah I would retain; the reward promised secure in heaven, to be bestowed when he returns and restores me in the life of the coming age.

Maranatha.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are no Christians (per se) in Revelation.
There will be those who do believe… but the body of Christ (Christians) do not participate in Revelation (not in a physical body)

The crowns of life are different for the members of the body of Christ …and those in Revelation

Crown of life

Jas 1:12 Blessed the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
A better translation of that verse could read…. Blessed is the man who stands fast on the Word against adversities showing himself approved, he shall receive the crown of life which the Lord promised to them that love Him.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.