Revelations And Three Pigs!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first​
Revelations and threepigs!​
02-04-2011​
As I sat here in my body looking out from inside of myspirit I must help you to understand a book that a mystery for to many yearsnow. So I take you to more mysteries with hope to give you some understanding.We begin with a mountain of belief were Christ said, “If you belief to removedthis mountain” this mountain is the things holding you back your life.

Take a person that smokes and he or she stops smoking thatcan a mountain someone over comes or take person eats to must food which can betheir mountain to over come by believing. That what Jesus Christ was talkingabout, the factor of self? Bringing God word to a personal as the reader is theperson life

Lets read the three pigs story the way I have in my heart“the first pig build a house of straw and big bad wolf blow and blow and waseating.” The pig was the person and building the house was your first home andbig bad wolf was the serpent of time and the blowing was the time you spend inyour first home and the eating was the your birth. Otherwise you came out ofwomb you live for nine months kick and screaming inside but you did make sounduntil someone hit you.

“The second pig build a house made of wood and the big badwolf blow and ate the second pig too.” The pig is you the person and the housemade of wood is your flesh and big bad wolf is the serpent of time and theblowing is the up and down of your life and the eating of yourself is yourfleshly death. Otherwise you came out the womb then you were born then you liveoutside the womb as a mirror of the person that gave you life until deathovercame you in the end.

“The third pig build a house of brick and the big bad wolfcame blow and blow but he not able to destroy the home.” You are the personthat builds the house of brick which spirit and blowing is everlasting time andnot being able to destroy your free from death. Otherwise you were in a wombthen you got the womb to outside the womb and you became the womb of God too.

Now lets read a little of Revelation with me telling you theunderstanding of this book as we read it together.

Revelation 4

[sup]1[/sup]After this I looked, and, behold, a door wasopened in heaven: and the first voice whichI heard was as it were of atrumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will show theethings which must be hereafter.

I looked to see spiritual eyes and behold to witness itspiritual a door the pathway was opened by Christ in heaven the place where Godis: and the voice sound of truth which I heard spiritually was as it a trumpeta of shout joy talking with me fellowshipping with me; which said, Come uphither come spiritual, and I will show that which was your life is your lifespiritual thee things your life which must be a fact hereafter your after yourdeath.

You see things as they really are and are you a witness toyour life because you were born, you live and will get up again you are heavenbond and you heard the truth which sounded out for you because it was ablessing to you because Christ came for you personally because you see allthings as it was and will be in your life.

Tomorrow Iwill share verse two with you because this what you might need to hear becauseI love you personal. Hearing is nothing unless you understand becauseunderstanding is everything. I once did not understand and I still do not seeit all but I try with love and a holy kiss Roy.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
As Paul Harvey would say......... And now......... the rest of the story.

But the wolf was a sly old wolf and he climbed up on the roof to look for a way into the brick house.

wolf.gif
The little pig saw the wolf climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace and placed on it a large kettle of water.

When the wolf finally found the hole in the chimney he crawled down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first

thanks Tomwebster

with love and a holy kiss kiss Roy

God first

thanks bud02

yes friend the last enemy was destroyed

with love and a holy kiss Roy

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
As Paul Harvey would say......... And now......... the rest of the story.

But the wolf was a sly old wolf and he climbed up on the roof to look for a way into the brick house.

wolf.gif
The little pig saw the wolf climb up on the roof and lit a roaring fire in the fireplace and placed on it a large kettle of water.

When the wolf finally found the hole in the chimney he crawled down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

God bless you Roy
I wish people here knew you suffer with a disadvantage. Unable to fully express yourself and surly it affect you physically.
But now I know and will remind them your a Christian and to please understand Roy can't type or speak in the same capacity as others.

http://year2027bible...fe+story+so+far

Love ya Roy I had to post the end of the 3 pig story glad your not offended God bless you richly.

By the way Roy I would like you to continue your thread If you would please when your up to it :D

year2027

Jan 17, 2011

God first​
thanks bud02​
you have made my day God bless you my friend​
you add a lot to my tread thank you​
with love a holy kiss Roy​
God first​
Read on Revelations!​
02-05-2011​
As begins to unwind the story I tell you a truth I did notprepare to write but the holy spirit move me to write because as God ask me todo. Not that I am any greater than anyone other just that God is moving me towrite as he may you or does you even if you do not know it. So lets finish whatwe have begun to read.

Revelation 4

[sup]2[/sup]And immediately I was in the spirit: and,behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

I saw spiritually with seeing with my eyes which thespirit right now the things my soul needed to hear and so I could understoodwhat I saw a royal kingdom that was set for me to see and Christ as king ifking.

Otherwise I understood with my mind the importance of whatI saw in my heart of flesh that soon would understand more I understood thevalue of being free with Christ as the one ruled my heart as king.

[sup]3[/sup]And he that sat was to look upon like a jasperand a sardine stone: and there was arainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

And Christ who sat upon perceives as truth but more thantruth itself and there was the mark of victory about the kingdom in its viewlike spiritual truth.

Otherwise I saw the Christ of my heart as I perceive thetruth that was I sow in my own heart with seal of prove I was a join heir withChrist and would be part of the kingdom I saw spiritual in my heart.

[sup]4[/sup]And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw fourand twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on theirheads crowns of gold.

Round as a never ending journey about the kingdom of Godwere the world with perfection that sat and upon the seats of the world Iperceive spiritually as the new world with perfection the wise elders myself asI learn sat in front of myself clothed with God’s image in pure perfectionwithout spot of any kind on it and we had our heads crown with the rightness oftruth.

Otherwise the never ending journey had only began and Isaw myself as part of God’s kingdom I perceive the world as it really was withperfection that I soon would enjoy with elders of time sitting with me and wewere spirit kind and on own my head was crown of rightness of truth. I gettingtired now I finish this later with love and a holy kiss Roy.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
Otherwise the never ending journey had only began and Isaw myself as part of God’s kingdom I perceive the world as it really was withperfection that I soon would enjoy with elders of time sitting with me and wewere spirit kind and on own my head was crown of rightness of truth. I gettingtired now I finish this later with love and a holy kiss Roy.

Threw the years Roy I can say I understand your description, perceive the world as it really was with perfection.
Or view the world as Jesus sees it, threw the eyes of Jesus. It truly is a Spiritual experience. That perspective is presant in every case I have been lifted up.
Thanks for sharing it.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Take a person that smokes ........ the three pigs ...... big bad wolf ..... “The second pig build a house made of wood

I live in a wood house that is falling down from floods. I eat pork (pigs) , I smoke , and my dog is half wolf.

Not only that , the nearest mountains are a thousand miles away.

I think I am in deep deep trouble.

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first

thanks Tomwebster - Martin W.

tomwester - the pigs is talking is talking about their personal life and is talking Revelation is talking our person life because home just where we live our body is our home the stray house, wood house, and brick house is their home

Martin W. - you made it real my friend because are getting weaker in time and our pet is a wolf

[font="tahoma][size="3"]
[/size][/font]

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
God first

thanks Tomwebster - Martin W.

tomwester - the pigs is talking is talking about their personal life and is talking Revelation is talking our person life because home just where we live our body is our home the stray house, wood house, and brick house is their home

Martin W. - you made it real my friend because are getting weaker in time and our pet is a wolf

[font="tahoma][size="3"]
[/size][/font]

I have no idea what you are talking about.

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Did you by chance read post 5. If not heres an other hint.
The stroke is in my mind but I cannot think that now they want me to help them play a game but my mind not well enough yet. My brother in law has to get fuel for the heater everyday.

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first

thanks tomwester and budo2

tomwester - It everyday life that God is talking about and the thee pig are teach vales

bud02 - yes I had stroke in my life where I did talk for nine days and some times I have trouble talking but the Ice weather is over and I no longer need heat the way I did in then in the past today life a lot brighter

God first​
This old man play Nick Nat on​
My shoe give this dog a boneand​
Revelation God’s personalstory!​
02-05-06-2011​

Fairy tales tell a story, which makes us laugh, cry,repent, forgive and other things, which make a fairy tale seem real to us. Thisis how we learn God’s truth hiding mystery all around us because everything isa mystery to unfold, which can be told. From “Jack and bean stack” to “Therewas old woman that live a shoe” a fairy tale is a good to get points across tothe reader.

Revelation KJV 4

[sup]5[/sup]Andout of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and therewere seven lamps of fire burning before thethrone, which are the seven Spirits of God.

From within, from the outside, and from between within thekingdom came from within spiritual lights and spiritual sounds as voices of joyand there was spiritual perfection of love burning in our hearts within andabove the royal king which is the spiritual perfection of God’s image.

Otherwise it is within the heart outside pouring in ourheart with spiritual light of truth and sound spiritual sounds and voices ofspiritual joy and there was spiritual perfection of the soul with a heartspiritual teaching to the soul above the king which sat on the seed which isspiritual perfection which is teaching the soul of man from the seed of Christof God’s Kind.

[sup]6[/sup]And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst ofthe throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.

And above and within the king seed the Christ seed thereis and was fountain of living water the word of truth as if of a image untoabove all crystal perception and the middle of the royal seed of an endlesscircle was the world of animal kind of the soul with were completely of sight,hearing, smelling, touching, tasting, and perceiving above and below and within and with out the seed of the heart.

Otherwise before myself was the royal seed of self inwithin my heart was the word of truth sow in my heart in, between of the royalseed Christ everlasting truth for my soul because I have the seed of Christ inme were the world of fleshly of soul which every kind soul life know to manwith my spiritual perceiving with spiritual sight above and within and belowand without.

[sup]7[/sup]And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, andthe third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

And the unity of man was as a serpent of man andestablishes a serpent man of the field and complete serpent man of the flesh,which the image like unto serpent man and world serpent man was seen as aserpent of the wind.

Otherwise the unity of man was establishes the man by hisworks of man, which completes man as image as sin and the world man lives bythe air.

[sup]8[/sup]And the four beasts had each of them six wingsabout him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night,saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

And the worldly man was divided by man’s breath within hisbody and the men were by man’s visions of perfection has his spiritual sightthe new beginning of life within and without a beginning or end saying completepraise to God almighty which was and is and is and will be here.

Otherwise worldly man was divided from himself by hisconceiving the seed of Christ in his soul heart of man’s breath within hiscomplete perception of spiritual sight with never ending freedom from timeitself saying complete praise of the Christ God almighty which was and is andwill be forever.

[sup]9[/sup]And when those beasts give glory and honour andthanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,

And when those animal men of the field gave praise andworship with thankfulness to the Christ in themselves was the royal king wholives forever and ever.

Otherwise the man inside the man who had animal needs givepraise and worship and thankfulness to the Christ who was the seed inside themwho lives forever and ever.

[sup]10[/sup]The four and twenty elders fall down before himthat sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and casttheir crowns before the throne, saying,

The world and perfection of government order fell fromwithin himself that was the seed of Christ planting in our hearts andworshiping the Christ seed as himself that lives as the seed for ever and everand gave himself to be the seed which was make blood of endless truth beforehis self saying within his heart,

Otherwise the world of perfection of divine government orderwas inside the man himself that seed Christ of royal blood of truth and worship,his inner self who will live after death forever and ever and cast theirrewards before the royal kingdom of God,

[sup]11[/sup]Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory andhonour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure theyare and were created.

You are rightness before the Christ to get praise andrespect and might for you have been made in God’s image for his God goodpleasure and your seed was re-created by Christ.

Otherwise you are valuable to Christ to get praise and respectand strength from God and Christ your design was after pattern that God, andGod’s because it was good pleasure to God and you were plant by Christ himself.

This took me long time to write with my poor written skillsbut I wanted to do it for you because it might help someone while God cannotgive me the simplest form because God has to used my skills. I am a man likeyou are my friends with love and a holy kiss Roy.

[font="tahoma] [/font]