Revelations on Revelation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
The first line of Revelation states: "The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his "servants" what must soon take place." NIVKnowing as I do that God is a man of his word, I pressed him for insight into this most diffecult book of his and this is what was revealed to me via God's Holy Spirit.The woman in chapter 12 is Israel as she is in her yet to be rebirthed nation when this prophecy was penned. She is pregnant as she comes into being and gives birth to a male child. Male child denotes royalty and in this case a prince as God's words clearly states, "male" child. As we are in the last days, it just so happens there is a little matter know as the Davidic Covenant that is yet to be fulfilled by God as well. 2 Samuel 7:8-16 The first thing all of you are going to say is that this is what Jesus will do or has all ready done. Please take the time to reread verse 14, "I will be his father, and he will be my son. "WHEN HE DOES WRONG," I will punish him with the rod of men." NIV So now you are all stating that Jesus has sinned or is about to become a sinner if you still insist that Jesus either has or will fulfill this covenant. Think again and see how a flesh and blood heir of David is now on the scene and about to fulfill this covenant God made with David and promised to fulfill in these last days.Rev 12:5 "She gave birth to a son, a male child, who "WILL" rule all the nations with an iron scepter. And her child was "SNATCHED" up to God and to his throne." NIV "Will" denotes yet to be. "Snatched" as I was enlightened by the Holy Spirit means that the male child will be snatched from off the face of this earth by the very hand of God, similar in the way as the prophets Elijah and Enoch were. Now go to Chapter 5 and verse 5 of Revelation and see just who the Lion of the tribe of Judah is in light of now knowing who this male child really is. Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals." NIV Please note however that Jesus, the Lamb of God is given the honors to open the scroll. The following verses to the end of this chapter explain why. The very begining of chapter 6 also explains alot as well. For here is that male child once again. The first white horse rider has been given a crown, anointed as the rightful heir to the throne of David, thus setting out to conquer his kingdom for God as it was given to him by God to do. Not by his power or in his might but by the very power of God as the bow indicates. Look and see who follows this male childs' lead, is it not the four horsemen which are now under his command?The second white horse rider is the one and the self same male child as well. Please take the time to read all the letters to Christ Jesus's Church. TO HIM WHO OVERCOMES is repeated at the end of every letter with gifts offered by God. See just how the Lion of the tribe of Judah has triumphed. Has he not captured all these gifts by overcoming all these sins of Christ's Church. In light of all these gifts, see just who this second white horse rider really is now. The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Prince of Israel, rightful heir to the covenant throne of David as promised by God. And of all things, a Messianic Jew as well.In light of all this, now go back to any and all prophecies about these last days events, especially in the old testament and see more clearly now just what God is up to in these last days.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Im not sure what you are leading up to here? But this is What 2 Sam. it speaking of2 Samuel 7:14 "I will be his Father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:"God is not talking about Christ here, but David's son Solomon, and the king line that follows after Solomon. If king Solomon commits iniquity, than God will chasten him with the rod of men. After King Solomon's death, the kingdom split into two separate kingdoms, or houses; the house of Israel, and the house of Judah. The house of Israel had the ten tribes, all except the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, who went to make up the house of Judah. When the house of Israel fell into iniquity and sin in idol worship, God sent the men of Assyria to uproot them and scatter them from of their lands. They were brought to a place in northern Iraq and in time went through the Caucasus mountains and scattered to lands across Europe and the Americas. The name that stuck with these then tribes was "Caucasians", named after the event of migration through the Caucasus mountains. Hosea the prophet identifies these tribes and their nations. Hosea 1:10; "...call themselves `the Son of the Living God'." They call themselves Christian nations. The house of Judah and the house of Israel will not be joined back together until after Jesus Christ returns at the seventh trump. Jesus Christ did not have any sins, for there was no iniquity in Him so that is why this can only refer to king Solomon and the kings that came behind him. It was in the fact that Christ had no sin that allowed Him to be the Sacrifice for all sacrifices. We all fall short in the flesh, but Jesus Christ did not sin. Christ took the stripes when He was innocent, and He took them for you and I. 2 Samuel 7:15 "But My mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee."When Christ took those stripes, we are allowed to have the mercy of the Father. 2 Samuel 7:16 "And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.' ' ' "There are three subject spoken of here, they are the house, the kingdom and the throne. From the time of David all three of these things have been in existence, and they will continue until this earth age is over. Why? Because God established them and He protects them.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
2Samuel 7:12-14 When your days are over and you rest with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, who will come from your own body, and I will establish his kingdom. He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with the rod of men, with floggings inflicted by men. NIVSolomon DOES NOT fulfill this Davidic Covenant. First as the covenant clearly states, this heir to David's throne will come after David's death. Solomon was born, raised and anointed as king while David was still alive. Secondly, Solomon's kingdom did not last forever. Jesus will not do this as well as we can clearly see sin and punishment is mentioned. We all become sons and daughters of God as we are born of his Holy Spirit. I didn't forget to mention that this heir to the throne of David is a born again Christian. Messianic Jew denotes one who is a Jewish born again Christian. To be a heir of the throne of David, one must be a Jew first of the blood line of David which is a part of the tribe of Judah. To be a son of God, he must be born of his spirit, thru Christ Jesus. If you read the last chapters of Ezekiel, 40 and on, you will see the temple rebuilt by this heir to the throne of David in these last days. This kingdom of David is said to last forever. That is till the end of the age. Christ Jesus from his throne in heaven uses this temple as his footstool on this earth. All praise and worship to God at this temple is lead by this prince of Israel as Jesus looks on from heaven. Jesus does return to rapture all his saints to heaven from on high in the clouds. Than again in the power of his "Glory" as this millennial temple is completed. Jesus will never stoop to taking on the flesh ever again, mortal or otherwise, as he is the creater of all which includes the flesh as well.Please do not confuse Christ's kingdom, which is in heaven, with this Davidic kingdom, which has sin and death present, upon this earth. Christ Jesus is indeed Lord and God of all the heavens and the earth and all they contain. This male child heir to the throne of David is only Christ's servant, and as such, King of Kings of this earth and Lord of Lords of this earth. He is only Christ's ruler over all the saints that will live and reign over this earth, and just happens to be the rightful King of Israel.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
What are you talking about a born again Christian a Jew ??? Christ wont take on flesh again?? Have you read We are all changed in the twinkling of an eye, to spirit??I dont mean to be unkind here but please Just say what you got to say stop saying read this verse and that verese and you will see just say it. I've read Ez 100times just what am I supposed to be seeing.I sometimes find people who play games seldom have anything of importance to say. We are not children were all pretty biblcally savy we do not need step by step teaching if you got a point make it.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
The bottom line is if you believe and thus take as knowing that the male child in chapter 12 of Revelation is Christ Jesus or that either the first white horse rider is Christ Jesus and thus the second white horse rider is Christ Jesus as well as the Lion of the tribe of Judah, you will be found to be more than in error. You will find yourself with no where to run and no where to hide from the wrath of God. As God knows all that are his, all that are his should be expected to know their Lord and God. How else do you expect to follow his lead if you don't even know him. How can you be expect to be found doing God's will, God's way at all times and you don't even know what God is up to. The simple truth is this heir of the throne of David is a real live human being, in the flesh as Christ Jesus once was and is found to be as soundly rejected as Christ Jesus in his time of coming. The male was given to the world by birth just after Israel became a nation. Where is he? He is indeed here and present. Why don't you know of him? Because you truly don't know your Lord and God and what he is up to. Just like in Jesus's day. At this present time, this male child is as rejected as Jesus was in his day. You should now see why he is about to be snatched up to heaven so as to be empowered by God to return in judgment of this world.Ignorance is not bliss with God, it is a sure fire way to kindle his wrath. Jesus did not lie when he clearly stated that his kingdom was not of this world. The earth belongs to the rightful heir of the Davidic Covenant. Rejection of these truths are going to get you no where with God. Please do some research on Messiah ben Joseph and Messiah ben David and know the differance between these two.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Are you saying Messiah ( Moshiach )is here now if so this is Jewish belief and has no N.T.basis and is in fact going to lead my brother Judah right into Antichrists arms

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
In the last days there will be those that deny the truth and is the primary reason for the great falling away. Proof we are indeed in the last days and all is as God foretold through his prophets.I have always heard so many so called Christians state that if Jesus were to arrive at this time that they would never reject him as he was when he did appear upon the scene. Now here in our time, God has sent one in the fullness of Christ Jesus, his only begotten son, and he is as rejected as Christ Jesus himself. It is is indeed and honor and a very rich blessing to be personally rejected for the truths of God. This is a blessing I can not heap upon myself. This can only come to me by those that reject the truths of God. Thank you ever so much for such a very great honor and all these blessing. In the clear and simple thruths of God. JLMichaels

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
This is about the most foolish post I have seen yet. Are you claiming to be christ?

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
The 4 horsemen in Rev 6 aren't Jesus. The crown signifies authority granted by Jesus. But not Jesus himself.If you expect Jesus to physically return to earth, in His glorifed body, before the seal or trumpet judgements, you set yourself up to be misled.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
From the very begining God spoke of and about two very distinct sons of his. One is from heaven, Christ Jesus, the other is from the earth, the male child. In the begining these two are select, called, chosen, anointed and prophecied about by God, as yet to come. Jesus was the first to come and to fulfill the prophecies that pretain to him. As Jesus was the first and people than as now did not see that God was sending "two" select, called and chosen sons mistook Jesus as fulfilling the role of both of these sent ones of God. This second son of God, as God calls him his son as well, is indeed very differant from his only begotten son, Christ Jesus, in that his is a son chosen by God from the flesh and blood of this earth. Adopted by God, through the blood of his first son, Christ Jesus. The first son, Christ Jesus, is God's heir to the kingdom of heaven. This second adopted son of God is the flesh and blood of this earth heir to the throne of David, thus his kingdom is of this earth. When you now review all these prophecies that most people see and than claim to be about Christ Jesus and Christ Jesus only and thus mistakenly believe that Christ Jesus will not only fulfill but do all that is prophecied about these "TWO" sons of God, you will find yourself in error. The Lamb of God is Christ Jesus. The Lion of the tribe of Judah is this second son, the male child that is yet to recieve his earthly kingdom. This is what God is about to fulfill in these last days. All the prophecies that pretain to the establishment of God's heavenly kingdom upon this earth are going to be fulfilled by God's second son, the male child, and not by Christ Jesus. The Davidic Kingdom upon this earth does mirror Christ Jesus's Kingdom of Heaven. The primary difference between these two sons of God is that one son is from heaven and the other is from this earth though they are treated by God as alike, "sons of God". One kingdom is in heaven, the other upon this earth and yet both are the same as they are ruled by sons of God. Being that both are so much alike, these prophecies of God about their coming and establishing their kingdoms are seen as being done and fulfilled as one and the same, and they are not. This is easy to see and know thus more fully understand all that God will be doing in these last days.Personally I myself believed that Christ would be doing all these things in these last days as most everyone else does as well. I just happen to ask God in prayer how all this was possible. I than was enlightened to the fact that there are two sons that God was always speaking of throughout the bible. That is all and indeed most important to know as all praise, honor and glory belongs to God and to God alone and not to any other. Yes we are to worship Christ Jesus as he is the only begotten son of God, however this second son is to be respected as select called and chosen of God, honored as such and not at all to be worshiped.Just who is this Male child? As we all know, Satan's man of sin is to be revealed before the tribulation begins. It just so happens this male child and Satan's man of sin will both be revealed at the one and self same time as they will be going to war with each other. The male child will be engaged in doing what God has given him to do, establish Christ's reign upon this earth via the throne of David. Satan's man of sin is out to stop this from happening. We all know the outcome. However these seven years of tribulation will be indeed full of extreme tests and trails for all. It would be most wise to know all there is to know about all of these players, as it were.Knowing that so many expect Christ Jesus to return in the flesh once again, as the antichrist and this male child square off, I will bet my socks that the world will see Satan's man of sin as their man. Why? Simply because people are expecting supernatural Christ Jesus to show up and not the mere mortal, as in the flesh, male child that God has sent to accomplish his will.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Do the words ONLY BEGOTTEN son of God ring a bell with you?????Yes there are two not two sons of God two different incarnations of Christ the first as our sinless savior in flesh son of man the second as KING OF KINGS the conqueror

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
You are describing Jesus in his 2 roles. But it isn't 2 different people. The historic Jesus came sinless. He lived a perfect life. Died for our sins. Was buried & rose. And gave us (Christians) new life in Him sealed by the Holy Spirit. He ascended to heaven. Where He is now. His next return will be as the victorious King, come to do battle against evil. Since scripture says He will come from the clouds, I think it will be hard to miss.Brother, I worried for you. In the last days, Jesus said many will be lead away by false teaching & seek another messiah. Matthew 24 describes this in detail. Please prayfully consider it. I don't wish you to be misled.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
JLLet me help you outFirst let me say that the rider of the first white horse is not Christ,it is satan in his role as the anti christ pretending to be ChristNow lets look at Chapter 12 of RevelationRevelation 12:1 "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:In the chapter twelve we leave the last three and a half year period, and return all the way back to the world that was [the first earth age]; and some of the events that happened in the world that was. Then we take a fast sweep through God's plan up to the first day of the Millennium. All of these events recorded in this twelfth chapter may be some-what confusing to you.This "wonder" is a great sign in the heavens. The "woman" here is not the church, for a church building has never delivered any child. This "mother" has nothing to do with the church. This woman is "Israel", the twelve sons of Jacob, or tribes [John 16:21].The same political and social order that was in existence at the end of the first earth age, prior to this age of flesh man, will be ruling over the earth at the end of our current earth age. Fix in your mind that the time period that is being spoken of here is that time when the souls of men were not in the flesh, it was in that first earth age before the events following Genesis 1:2. Revelation 12:2 "And she being with child, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered."This "child" to be delivered is the Messiah, and the woman delivering the child is the symbol of "Israel", however, in the physical sense of this earth age, we call her "Mary". It is Satan's sole purpose to destroy this child. This woman is the wife and the son of Almighty God, and God wants us to feel and understand the events occurring then. What happens to them affects Him, exactly as it would you or I in a similar case.Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, haven seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."This wonder, the "Great red dragon", is always Satan. Here again, it is all happening in heaven, prior to Genesis 1:2, in the first earth age. All these events will be just like it will be at the end of this earth age. Satan had seven dominions then, with ten agencies of power and that had their authority. Satan had complete universal control over that prior earth kingdom; and he had total political control. This we will see in Revelation 13, is a copy of this earth age, and the United Nations, with it's ten units of power, taking control over all it's dominions. Though the forms of government and their systems appear at first to be the same, we will see the differences between these two ages: That of the first, and the flesh age we are now in. Revelation 12:4 "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."The "stars" of heaven are the "sons of God". This "old dragon" caused one third of all of God's creation to follow him. One third of God's children, are all those in their "soul bodies", are also called "angelic souls". No my friend, they do not have wings, but the cherubs do. What it is saying here, is through Satan's fall in the first earth age, he drew one third of God's children to him. He caused them to fall, and they worshipped him, and believed in him to be their God. That is also his desire also for this age; to cause you and I, the children of God, to worship him.When we read that "all living came from mother Eve", it means that "Messiah came from, or through mother Eve". He came through the offspring of mothers Eve, and Mary. And it is through the Messiah, Christ is offering eternal life to all mankind. For acceptance of God's gift, all mankind must pass from death to eternal life through the blood of Jesus Christ. So we see this refers to spiritual life, and not necessarily physical life. Revelation 12:5 "And she brought forth a man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."The "man child" that was brought forth in the little town of Bethlehem when Jesus the Christ child was born. There are only two events that sit upon this throne, and the only one to do this was a child. Get it? That child is Jesus Christ.This verse covers two advents [comings]; the first is Christ's birth as a child, and His second coming will be at the seventh trumpet. Then He will come to rule all nations with a rod of iron. Jesus Christ will come as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Revelation 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her a thousand two hundred and threescore days."This time is when God's protection is given for the woman "Israel". Following the resurrection, and transposing these days into years, it would bring us up to the early 1800's A.D., when the house of Israel nations became superpowers. Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"This event brings us back into heaven. The war is between Satan [the dragon] and his angels, who are fighting against Michael and his angels. Satan will lose. Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, when Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period, spoken of in Revelation 9:5, 10. Satan will spend five months here on earth deceiving all mankind, then go to the pit for the thousand years. After that thousand years, Satan [not his fallen angels] will be released for a short period, then go to perdition [perish]. Once Satan is kicked out of heaven, he will not be allowed to return. Today Satan is in heaven accusing the saints before the Lord. This is prophesy that will come in the very near future.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
QUOTE (Christina @ Oct 9 2007, 03:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19828
Do the words ONLY BEGOTTEN son of God ring a bell with you?????Yes there are two not two sons of God two different incarnations of Christ the first as our sinless savior in flesh son of man the second as KING OF KINGS the conqueror
Psalm 2(1)Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?(2)The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against his Anointed One.There they are, the LORD and GOD of ALL and His "Anointed One". That is to say, Christ Jesus and the heir to the thrown of David. If this isn't plain enough, read on.(3)"Let us break their chains," they say, "and throw off their fetters." Sounds like refection to me, and of all truth as well!(4)The One enthrowned in heaven(Christ Jesus) laughs; the Lord (heir) scoffs at them. (5)Then he rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,(6)"I have installed my King(heir) on Zion, my holy hill."(7)I will proclaim the decree of the LORD: He said to me, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father. (Sounds more like Elect, Called and Chosen than BEGOTTEN to me!)(8)Ask of me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession.(9)You will rule them with an iron scepter; you will dash them to pieces like pottery." (Sounds like the book Revelation being foretold here and now.)(10)Therefore, you kings, be wise; be warned, you rulers of the earth.(11)Serve the LORD with fear and rejoice with trembling.(12)Kiss the Son, lest he be angry and you be destroyed in your way, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. (This doesn't sound like Jesus, now does it? In whom there is no darkness, only light. His servant, heir/King yes, Christ Jesus, NO!)Blessed are all who take refuge in him. (If you don't know just who "HE" is, how are you going to flee to "HIM" for protection?)

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
QUOTE (Nova @ Oct 9 2007, 05:33 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19802
The 4 horsemen in Rev 6 aren't Jesus. The crown signifies authority granted by Jesus. But not Jesus himself.If you expect Jesus to physically return to earth, in His glorifed body, before the seal or trumpet judgements, you set yourself up to be misled.
There are 5 horsemen, the first being this heir to the thrown of David, those that follow are his royal court of destroying Angles, who as all can plainly see, follow his lead.I must admit to a very long delay in replying to posts as not being able to log in.QUOTE (Christina @ Oct 8 2007, 09:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19758
Are you saying Messiah ( Moshiach )is here now if so this is Jewish belief and has no N.T.basis and is in fact going to lead my brother Judah right into Antichrists arms
Quite the contrary; not knowing God's plans and all involved will set one's self up for the Antichrist to draw them in.QUOTE (Christina @ Oct 8 2007, 02:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19775
This is about the most foolish post I have seen yet. Are you claiming to be christ?
I take it you mean Christ Jesus, whom I know personally. By what my LORD and GOD, Christ Jesus has asked for me to do, as his servant, and thus enlightened by Him as to just what in particular, I see all this very and most plainly, as I will be a wittness to this fact thus can testify of and about this truth of God's words.QUOTE (Nova @ Oct 9 2007, 04:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19831
You are describing Jesus in his 2 roles. But it isn't 2 different people. The historic Jesus came sinless. He lived a perfect life. Died for our sins. Was buried & rose. And gave us (Christians) new life in Him sealed by the Holy Spirit. He ascended to heaven. Where He is now. His next return will be as the victorious King, come to do battle against evil. Since scripture says He will come from the clouds, I think it will be hard to miss.Brother, I worried for you. In the last days, Jesus said many will be lead away by false teaching & seek another messiah. Matthew 24 describes this in detail. Please prayfully consider it. I don't wish you to be misled.
Christ Jesus will appear in the clouds, that is up in the air as Paul and others state clearly. Christ Jesus only returns to this earth at the very end of the age, where all the heavens and earth pass away before Him. As Christ Jesus appears in the clouds above, the earth and all else do not pass away. This is only done for the rapture of the saints, both those that are alive at the end of the tribulation and those that are asleep within the earth. It is this heir to the thrown of David that sits upon a thrown on mount Zion, see Ezekiel 21:27 29:21 34:23&24 37:22, 24&25QUOTE (n2thelight @ Oct 13 2007, 09:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=20111
JLLet me help you outFirst let me say that the rider of the first white horse is not Christ,it is satan in his role as the anti christ pretending to be ChristNow lets look at Chapter 12 of RevelationRevelation 12:1 "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:In the chapter twelve we leave the last three and a half year period, and return all the way back to the world that was [the first earth age]; and some of the events that happened in the world that was. Then we take a fast sweep through God's plan up to the first day of the Millennium. All of these events recorded in this twelfth chapter may be some-what confusing to you.This "wonder" is a great sign in the heavens. The "woman" here is not the church, for a church building has never delivered any child. This "mother" has nothing to do with the church. This woman is "Israel", the twelve sons of Jacob, or tribes [John 16:21].The same political and social order that was in existence at the end of the first earth age, prior to this age of flesh man, will be ruling over the earth at the end of our current earth age. Fix in your mind that the time period that is being spoken of here is that time when the souls of men were not in the flesh, it was in that first earth age before the events following Genesis 1:2. Revelation 12:2 "And she being with child, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered."This "child" to be delivered is the Messiah, and the woman delivering the child is the symbol of "Israel", however, in the physical sense of this earth age, we call her "Mary". It is Satan's sole purpose to destroy this child. This woman is the wife and the son of Almighty God, and God wants us to feel and understand the events occurring then. What happens to them affects Him, exactly as it would you or I in a similar case.Revelation 12:3 "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, haven seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."This wonder, the "Great red dragon", is always Satan. Here again, it is all happening in heaven, prior to Genesis 1:2, in the first earth age. All these events will be just like it will be at the end of this earth age. Satan had seven dominions then, with ten agencies of power and that had their authority. Satan had complete universal control over that prior earth kingdom; and he had total political control. This we will see in Revelation 13, is a copy of this earth age, and the United Nations, with it's ten units of power, taking control over all it's dominions. Though the forms of government and their systems appear at first to be the same, we will see the differences between these two ages: That of the first, and the flesh age we are now in. Revelation 12:4 "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."The "stars" of heaven are the "sons of God". This "old dragon" caused one third of all of God's creation to follow him. One third of God's children, are all those in their "soul bodies", are also called "angelic souls". No my friend, they do not have wings, but the cherubs do. What it is saying here, is through Satan's fall in the first earth age, he drew one third of God's children to him. He caused them to fall, and they worshipped him, and believed in him to be their God. That is also his desire also for this age; to cause you and I, the children of God, to worship him.When we read that "all living came from mother Eve", it means that "Messiah came from, or through mother Eve". He came through the offspring of mothers Eve, and Mary. And it is through the Messiah, Christ is offering eternal life to all mankind. For acceptance of God's gift, all mankind must pass from death to eternal life through the blood of Jesus Christ. So we see this refers to spiritual life, and not necessarily physical life. Revelation 12:5 "And she brought forth a man child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne."The "man child" that was brought forth in the little town of Bethlehem when Jesus the Christ child was born. There are only two events that sit upon this throne, and the only one to do this was a child. Get it? That child is Jesus Christ.This verse covers two advents [comings]; the first is Christ's birth as a child, and His second coming will be at the seventh trumpet. Then He will come to rule all nations with a rod of iron. Jesus Christ will come as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Revelation 12:6 "And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her a thousand two hundred and threescore days."This time is when God's protection is given for the woman "Israel". Following the resurrection, and transposing these days into years, it would bring us up to the early 1800's A.D., when the house of Israel nations became superpowers. Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"This event brings us back into heaven. The war is between Satan [the dragon] and his angels, who are fighting against Michael and his angels. Satan will lose. Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."This is the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, when Satan and his fallen angels are released upon the earth for the final five months period, spoken of in Revelation 9:5, 10. Satan will spend five months here on earth deceiving all mankind, then go to the pit for the thousand years. After that thousand years, Satan [not his fallen angels] will be released for a short period, then go to perdition [perish]. Once Satan is kicked out of heaven, he will not be allowed to return. Today Satan is in heaven accusing the saints before the Lord. This is prophesy that will come in the very near future.
Now to say without a doubt that the first white horse rider is Satan, instead of the heir to the thrown of David, will not have a benificial effect to one and all who are to follow his lead in these last days. Now is it?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (JLMichaels @ Feb 12 2009, 12:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69069
QUOTE (Christina @ Oct 8 2007, 09:44 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19758
Quite the contrary; not knowing God's plans and all involved will set one's self up for the Antichrist to draw them in.That is true, that not knowing God's plan will most likely lead to the set right into Satan's arms... however nobody on Earth will know everything in Gods Words.QUOTE (JLMichaels @ Feb 12 2009, 12:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69069
QUOTE (Christina @ Oct 8 2007, 02:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=19775
I take it you mean Christ Jesus, whom I know personally. By what my LORD and GOD, Christ Jesus has asked for me to do, as his servant, and thus enlightened by Him as to just what in particular, I see all this very and most plainly, as I will be a wittness to this fact thus can testify of and about this truth of God's words.The only way to know Christ is the knowledge of the Father... To know the Truth in the bible in God's ways, not some mythical fairy-tales of men version of the bible.QUOTE (JLMichaels @ Feb 12 2009, 12:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69069
...Christ Jesus will appear in the clouds, that is up in the air as Paul and others state clearly...
Wrong Christ is not going to come back with a literal cloud... that is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Christ is coming back with his angels, coming back in His spirit body.QUOTE (JLMichaels @ Feb 12 2009, 12:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69069
Now to say without a doubt that the first white horse rider is Satan, instead of the heir to the thrown of David, will not have a benificial effect to one and all who are to follow his lead in these last days. Now is it?
Correct, the first white horse is Satan. As Satan comes back first and before Christ does.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
If you sincerely are in Christ Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith and Christ Jesus knowing the begining from the end, what excuse can one have? Ask and you shall receive, knock and it shall be opened, even to all that call upon HIS NAME! The mysteries of God are revealed to all that know HIM.

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
Now I should add that my time is short. That is to say that all this should come to pass very soon, possibly this April. I'll also add just how this all came about.I have long known our Lord and God, who always led me. As I work in the military and all is life and death I am most dependant upon Him to carry me through. I received a vision on an up and coming assignment overseas. Afghanistan/Pakistan operations. Where in the vision Christ Jesus had given me showed that this particular mission would reveal Satan's man of sin. As I and others would be present to wittness this event. At that time I was most fearful, and ever so much more as time went on as I knew from His words of the bible, he would have the power to even overcome the saints. This part I didn't like at all. So why report for such an assignment, as I wanted to be as far away as possible, so as to stand some sort of chance of surviving this event. By Christ Jesus's words, He explained what would follow, that is how this heir to the thrown of David was to be not only revealed as well, but present also. Which as all should note, he is the restrainer, thus superior to Satan's man of sin, the Beast. Just follow the lead that Christ Jesus has sent forth, and all will be well.Thank you for your time and for allowing me to inform one and all which should prove to be a most needed BLESSING in these last days.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
would you please say your vision and not you interpitation..............QUOTE (JLMichaels @ Feb 12 2009, 03:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=69076
Now I should add that my time is short. That is to say that all this should come to pass very soon, possibly this April. I'll also add just how this all came about.I have long known our Lord and God, who always led me. As I work in the military and all is life and death I am most dependant upon Him to carry me through. I received a vision on an up and coming assignment overseas. Afghanistan/Pakistan operations. Where in the vision Christ Jesus had given me showed that this particular mission would reveal Satan's man of sin. As I and others would be present to wittness this event. At that time I was most fearful, and ever so much more as time went on as I knew from His words of the bible, he would have the power to even overcome the saints. This part I didn't like at all. So why report for such an assignment, as I wanted to be as far away as possible, so as to stand some sort of chance of surviving this event. By Christ Jesus's words, He explained what would follow, that is how this heir to the thrown of David was to be not only revealed as well, but present also. Which as all should note, he is the restrainer, thus superior to Satan's man of sin, the Beast. Just follow the lead that Christ Jesus has sent forth, and all will be well.Thank you for your time and for allowing me to inform one and all which should prove to be a most needed BLESSING in these last days.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
JL The rider on the first white horse is Satan (antichrist) he comes firt as 2 thess. 2:3 tells you and there are not two Christs there is One true Jesus Christ (he has two comings)There is an Anti Christ a fake a pretend christ who is Satan(antichrist) and he comes at the end of the fifth trump hearlding the start of the sixth trump (the 6th trump is the tribulation period) the 7th trump (the Last is Christs second coming)the rider on the second white horse is Christ http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?showtopic=9626

Status
Not open for further replies.