Reviewing my Friend's Christian Website

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I have made a BlogSpot blog, hope you like them.

Home of a Nostalgic Person

Hi SailorWriter!

Wow! I'm impressed. :D It's great to see that you have your very own website my friend! I really like how you incorporated Christianity into Touhou. :D. I'm very glad that you set this up. And thank you so much for sharing to to me as well! It reminds me of myself when I was younger... You call your BlogSpot "Home of a Nostalgic Person" but truly, you make me nostalgic for myself when I was a young believer in Christ.

Looking through your Marisa Kirisame post, I like how you list out her sins, such as bearing false witness and stealing which breaks God's Ten Commandments.

Exodus 20:15 You shall not steal.

Exodus 23:1 You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.

As Christian's, it's very important that we expose evil, so you do an excellent job in that department!

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

The part that you wrote at the end here is especially beautiful my friend, to quote you

"But not all hope is lost, as all of us humans have only one hope, and that is through Lord Christ, God manifest in flesh. Jesus Christ lived a perfect life that none of us can achieve and died on a cross so we would not be hit by the Wrath of God. On the third day, He resurrected from His death and has proven to us that He is God, and through Him, we can go to Heaven, as He is the truth, the way, and the life. If Marisa accepts Him, she'll be healed spiritually and also be changed inside-out because of the Grace of God. "

This is absolutely correct my friend! The only way to Heaven, our only hope to be washed of our sins is the Lord Christ. Eventually, all humans will accept this hope and be saved. Christ's resurrection fully paid the penalty for sin, thus when Marisa Kirisame believes in Christ, all of her sins will be removed as well! :D

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Your Seiga post speaks the truth! Seiga tried to lower Jesus and thereby exalt herself which is evil, since it's the same plan that Satan used.

Isaiah 14:12-15 “How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit.

For your Marisa and Seiga post, I recommend that you post at least a Bible verse on each one. That's my mentality at least. Because the Word of God is like a protection, a shield, a sword. So by putting it on your posts, they can be blessed by the truth!

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

You also mention Homestuck on there. You include Bible verses on there which is very good! The Word of the Lord always tells the truth, thus it's important that we as Christians quote it often. To be honest, I'm not super familiar with that series. I don't know that much of the story or lore there. I've only listened to some of the music, and it's mostly from Toby Fox since he made Undertale/Deltarune and is also a Touhou fan. Though, it's good that you are making a connection to Christianity with that series too!

Honestly, having a website is a great way to store all of your writings. Truly, I tell you, I was banned from Christian Forums not just account banned, but my VPN IP address was banned as well.

If I didn't back up all of my posts on my own website, they could have been lost! Since the moderators can delete people's content! For your writings, I recommend that you have on offline copy of them too stored in a text processor. That way, if BlogSpot ever gets shut down, then you're content will still be safe!

I also had my own website. I made it for free on a domain

However, I stopped updating that site because I wanted to make something more customizable with HTML/CSS. Also, because I was worried the domain provider like "wixsite" or in your case "blogspot" could shut down, or try to censor our content. There's a lot of persecution towards us Christians out there unfortunately :(.

I personally bought a domain from knownhost.com for my www.jesus-saves-all.com site. Another Christian recommended it to me since they don't censor content. Very good since we as Christians are oftentimes persecuted by the rest of the sinful world. It also came with a free email account that I use to communicate with other Christians. I used to have a Gmail, but I had trouble accessing it. Another Christian I was talking to had a hotmail email account where they had issues sending or receiving emails because of an update! But the most important thing is to have multiple backups of your content so you can always repost them in case they get removed.

The blessings of Christ Our Saviour to you my friend! Keep up the great work, I look forward to reading more of your writings :D Please have a wonderful day today!

1 John 2:10 Whoever loves his brother abides in the light, and in him there is no cause for stumbling.