Right Doctrines-Beliefs of the true NATURE of God and his Son is a BIG DEAL!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many various doctrines and beliefs that incorporate what we call Christianity today. There were already many different beliefs being formed after Pentecost concerning the 'way' and the word of God. Nothing changes. Nothing is new today. The real difference is that today, these doctrines and beliefs have just been refined and formally categorized and recognized over time and called denominations, groups and sects. The roots of them ALL go back to the 1st -4th centuries AD.

The ones I chose to believe in and have been driven into over the course of my lifetime, I believe by the Spirit of truth, are those that are the same or very similar to the teachings laid out by Christ and his apostles and disciples - concerning the nature of God and his Son!

All other religious subjects are subordinate to it IMO.

If we could just agree on this one area it would greatly harmonize the Body of Christ.
Unfortunately this will not happen...for another subject.

Before listing the pros and cons on my very short cherry-picked list from other denominations, sects and groups of Churches, I would say I firmly believe there are born-again, converted folks in all of them. Some more that others however.

There are the Jehovah Witnesses that I love for their stance on being non-Trinitarian. They are also great as Bible Study and interpretation of the Bible.

I still have not reconciled their Michael though as being a reborn Christ from scripture. And then their novel translation of John 1:1 to make it fit as a god. The word being divine (of of divinity) would be more accurate, without the def. article in front of 'theos.'

There is the SDA (not LDS) group that are marked by their adherence to the Saturday Sabbath worship Day, and their strong anti-RCC stance. I like them not for these so much, only for some of them being 'still' non-Trinitarian, as its founder once was I believe.

Then there is the RCC - I dislike most of what they stand for as they invented Trinitarianism, and the worship of idols and Mary, and more. I was raised in their presence and this 'made' me turn to Christ later, in a personal way.

Then there are the various denominations of Protestantism. They still follow the RCC view of the nature of God and his Son, that I consider a critical err.

The closest I gravitate to are the true NT monotheists, the Christadelphians and the BIBLICAL Unitarians. They hold the close true doctrines and beliefs of God the Father and his Son. They are the 'best' at Bible Study. I do disagree with some of their lesser doctrines however. I disagree with their Eschatology as being Futurists and Pre-millennialists, like many Christians. I was draw 40 years ago to this Futurist mode and found it was very difficult to reconcile it with scripture. I also disagree with these two groups' and their emphasis of actual immersion and submersion in water as an essential ingredient for spiritual baptism for salvation. And yet before I found these two groups, I was already 'immersed' in a Baptist church as the outward sign of my faith and belief in Christ as I died to sin and death and rose with him to new life.

Well then, how important is the nature of God and his Son to you, even for your salvation?!

The thread is meant to discuss the NATURE of God and his Son. Deviations are permitted of course, that help facilitate and infuse and edify each believer as necessary.

The floor is open to your thoughts and comments.

Thank you,

Blessing to all

APAK

Last edited:

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are many various doctrines and beliefs that incorporate what we call Christianity today. There were already many different beliefs being formed after Pentecost concerning the 'way' and the word of God. Nothing changes. Nothing is new today. The real difference is that today, these doctrines and beliefs have just been refined and formally categorized and recognized over time and called denominations, groups and sects. The roots of them ALL go back to the 1st -4th centuries AD.

The ones I chose to believe in and have been driven into over the course of my lifetime, I believe by the Spirit of truth, are those that are the same or very similar to the teachings laid out by Christ and his apostles and disciples - concerning the nature of God and his Son!

All other religious subjects are subordinate to it IMO.

If we could just agree on this one area it would greatly harmonize the Body of Christ.
Unfortunately this will not happen...for another subject.

Before listing the pros and cons on my very short cherry-picked list from other denominations, sects and groups of Churches, I would say I firmly believe there are born-again, converted folks in all of them. Some more that others however.

There are the Jehovah Witnesses that I love for their stance on being non-Trinitarian. They are also great as Bible Study and interpretation of the Bible.

I still have not reconciled their Michael though as being a reborn Christ from scripture. And then their novel translation of John 1:1 to make it fit as a god. The word being divine (of of divinity) would be more accurate, without the def. article in front of 'theos.'

There is the LDS group that are marked by their adherence to the Saturday Sabbath worship Day, and their strong anti-RCC stance. I like them not for these so much, only for some of them being 'still' non-Trinitarian, as its founder once was I believe.

Then there is the RCC - I dislike most of what they stand for as they invented Trinitarianism, and the worship of idols and Mary, and more. I was raised in their presence and this 'made' me turn to Christ later, in a personal way.

Then there are the various denominations of Protestantism. They still follow the RCC view of the nature of God and his Son, that I consider a critical err.

The closest I gravitate to are the true NT monotheists, the Christadelphians and the BIBLICAL Unitarians. They hold the close true doctrines and beliefs of God the Father and his Son. They are the 'best' at Bible Study. I do disagree with some of their lesser doctrines however. I disagree with their Eschatology as being Futurists and Pre-millennialists, like many Christians. I was draw 40 years ago to this Futurist mode and found it was very difficult to reconcile it with scripture. I also disagree with these two groups' and their emphasis of actual immersion and submersion in water as an essential ingredient for spiritual baptism for salvation. And yet before I found these two groups, I was already 'immersed' in a Baptist church as the outward sign of my faith and belief in Christ as I died to sin and death and rose with him to new life.

Well then, how important is the nature of God and his Son to you, even for your salvation?!

The thread is meant to discuss the NATURE of God and his Son. Deviations are permitted of course, that help facilitate and infuse and edify each believer as necessary.

The floor is open to your thoughts and comments.

Thank you,

Blessing to all

APAK
1. Your preferences are based on your personal interpretations of Scripture.
Peter warned against this (2Pet 1:20). And the splintering of Protestantism into tens of thousands of groups all claiming their contradictory "truths" shows the wisdom of Peter's warning.

2. Trinitarianism is Biblical.

3. Catholics do not worship idols or Mary.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1. Your preferences are based on your personal interpretations of Scripture.
Peter warned against this (2Pet 1:20). And the splintering of Protestantism into tens of thousands of groups all claiming their contradictory "truths" shows the wisdom of Peter's warning.

2. Trinitarianism is Biblical.

3. Catholics do not worship idols or Mary.

Well the 'Church' better do a better job of telling its parishioners that they cannot worship Mary. You know as well as I do many worship Mary. Why deny reality Mungo? I've seem it for many years, even from relatives of my past.
And I do not favor one 'Church over another. It (this thread) is not intended to bash your religion...only to deal with reality Mungo

You are loved....APAK

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not all hip on “name tags”.
I am quite content with the knowledge in Scripture, with a one on one 24-7 relationship with the Lord God Almighty, the indwelling Spirit of Truth, a constant source of Gods Understanding and being a member of Jesus’ Church that stands on the Rock Principle;
“Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God”.

Glory to God,
Taken

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not all hip on “name tags”.
I am quite content with the knowledge in Scripture, with a one on one 24-7 relationship with the Lord God Almighty, the indwelling Spirit of Truth, a constant source of Gods Understanding and being a member of Jesus’ Church that stands on the Rock Principle;
“Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God”.

Glory to God,
Taken
Amen to that....in Christ always

Reactions: Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Right Doctrines-Beliefs of the true NATURE of God and his Son is a BIG DEAL!"
@APAK
It is a big deal to anyone moved away from God instead toward Him because of those beliefs or because of divisions needlessly caused by those beliefs.

To anyone searching for the Truth, God's Truth, and manifesting charity as best he can and striving to following the lead of the Holy Spirit, how big of a deal is it, or should it be?

What does it take to be and to remain on the Lord's side?

"For he that is not against us is on our part." Mark 9:40

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Rom 8:31

Reactions: Taken and APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK
It is a big deal to anyone moved away from God instead toward Him because of those beliefs or because of divisions needlessly caused by those beliefs.

To anyone searching for the Truth, God's Truth, and manifesting charity as best he can and striving to following the lead of the Holy Spirit, how big of a deal is it, or should it be?

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Rom 8:31
Yes indeed, and who can be against us when our faith and hope are firmly planted in our heart. There are only believers in the Temple of the high priest, the Christ, in the presence of God.

Reactions: amadeus

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone gets the nature of God wrong, they are not practicing the truth because it inherently means their belief lies in a false god. Someone who gets the nature of God wrong can't be worshiping the true God any more than a counterfeiter carrying a counterfeit 20 dollar bill can honestly claim it is legal tender. Trinitarians and unitarians get the gospel of Christ wrong because their understanding about the nature of God is absolutely wrong.

Someone might insist that being a trinitarian or unitarian has nothing to do with the gospel, but that would only prove they subscribe to a false gospel. The gospel Christ was sent to deliver from His Father has everything to do with the nature of God. It is not a stretch to say the nature of God is the very centerpiece of the gospel message. Get the nature wrong, and a person will subscribe to a false gospel and place their belief in a false view of Christ. That's how serious a matter it is.
@APAK

God repeatedly had to punish the Israelites for worshiping a false view of Him, starting with the golden calf incident in Exodus. God couldn't be more serious when He stated in Isaiah that He will not share His glory with false gods. I highly recommend you read Jesus' interaction with the Samaritan woman where He outright says her people have spent generations worshiping a false god, despite her claim that they worshiped the God of Jacob. It matters a lot more than you think it does. God cannot and will not associate Himself with lies or the people who love hearing and spreading them. According to this absurd logic, the 1st century apostles were "removed from God" because i don't see them tolerating false doctrines of any kind in their writings.
I believe Jesus is God. God the Father is God. The Holy Ghost is God. This is what the bible teaches and I have come to believe it.
Nowhere in the Bible does it teach the Holy Spirit is God though, especially because it's a known fact that the trinity doctrine was formulated by pagan philosophers and theologians passing themselves off as Christian. Just because you sincerely believe it is true doesn't mean it is true. Jhn 1:1 clearly describes 2 Beings that have existed throughout eternity as a God Being, and that the Holy Spirit isn't named as being one of them. There is only the God that became Christ and the God that became His Father. That's it.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well the 'Church' better do a better job of telling its parishioners that they cannot worship Mary. You know as well as I do many worship Mary. Why deny reality Mungo? I've seem it for many years, even from relatives of my past.

Whatever your biased perceptions, Catholics do not worship Mary - unless of course you have invented your own personal definition of worship; just as you have invented your own pick and mix theology.

And I do not favor one 'Church over another.
No, you'll pick whatever you fancy from anywhere.

It (this thread) is not intended to bash your religion.
Then you should not have started bashing the Catholic Church.

You are loved....APAK
You have a strange way of showing it.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone gets the nature of God wrong, they are not practicing the truth because it inherently means their belief lies in a false god. Someone who gets the nature of God wrong can't be worshiping the true God any more than a counterfeiter carrying a counterfeit 20 dollar bill can honestly claim it is legal tender. Trinitarians and unitarians get the gospel of Christ wrong because their understanding about the nature of God is absolutely wrong.

Someone might insist that being a trinitarian or unitarian has nothing to do with the gospel, but that would only prove they subscribe to a false gospel. The gospel Christ was sent to deliver from His Father has everything to do with the nature of God. It is not a stretch to say the nature of God is the very centerpiece of the gospel message. Get the nature wrong, and a person will subscribe to a false gospel and place their belief in a false view of Christ. That's how serious a matter it is.
God repeatedly had to punish the Israelites for worshiping a false view of Him, starting with the golden calf incident in Exodus. God couldn't be more serious when He stated in Isaiah that He will not share His glory with false gods. I highly recommend you read Jesus' interaction with the Samaritan woman where He outright says her people have spent generations worshiping a false god, despite her claim that they worshiped the God of Jacob. It matters a lot more than you think it does. God cannot and will not associate Himself with lies or the people who love hearing and spreading them. According to this absurd logic, the 1st century apostles were "removed from God" because i don't see them tolerating false doctrines of any kind in their writings.
Nowhere in the Bible does it teach the Holy Spirit is God though, especially because it's a known fact that the trinity doctrine was formulated by pagan philosophers and theologians passing themselves off as Christian. Just because you sincerely believe it is true doesn't mean it is true. Jhn 1:1 clearly describes 2 Beings that have existed throughout eternity as a God Being, and that the Holy Spirit isn't named as being one of them. There is only the God that became Christ and the God that became His Father. That's it.
The vast majority believe in the trinity. In fact teaching otherwise is not allowed on this forum because it's blasphemy.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who lives for God by other than faith rather than by knowledge?

What is faith?

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb 11:1

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

When Paul wrote those words, he included himself as one us with less than a "face to face" vision when he used the pronoun, "we".

The hope exists because God gave us that hope about which we may read in the scriptures, but that hope may remain a not completely clear vision until when...?

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is" I John 3:2

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus is God. God the Father is God. The Holy Ghost is God. This is what the bible teaches and I have come to believe it.
I'm much more conservative and careful in labeling my heavenly Father and his Son as one being or essence of the same exact spirit and nature, as if they are interchangeable at any time. I keep them separate as two spirits and two different and distinct beings; one divine and the other not, as scripture speaks this to me.

This 'new' belief of yours originated from the 3rd and 4th centuries. Despite what scripture actually said, the temptation by its founders to combine the Father and the Son as one same spirit and one nature as they called them equal God(s) was too great. They were driven by selfish goals and pressure by the strong prevalent political climate to become the reigning mortar and brick Church on earth, to rule and control with brutal power over peoples' lands, livelihoods and their very souls.

This 'new religion' altered the nature of Father and his Son completely. This Bi-union doctrine became the touchstone even before it could be called the doctrine of the Trinity.

The temptation to now carve the Father into two parts was next on the chopping block. They needed a Triune God to appease the mostly pagan masses and because their direction was already laid in as their foundational doctrine. There was no turning back. So they added another part to the mix of the combined Father and Son same God(s) concept as a new 3-in-one same god nature. They really did not add anything at all. They just called the Father's own Holy spirit another separate person, go figure. What happened to the Father's spirit? I guess he shared it with this 'new' Holy Spirit?

It forced scripture to be now viewed in a very different light concerning the nature of the Father and our Christ. So much so that they had to quickly add new devices or theories, to kluge it all together. They even created new doctrine to supersede as necessary, and overrule scripture, called the traditional teachings (of men).

This doctrine I steer clear of; its chaotic nature and history has causes areas in scripture to become permanently null and void.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm much more conservative and careful in labeling my heavenly Father and his Son as one being or essence of the same exact spirit and nature, as if they are interchangeable at any time. I keep them separate as two spirits and two different and distinct beings; one divine and the other not, as scripture speaks this to me.

This 'new' belief of yours originated from the 3rd and 4th centuries. Despite what scripture actually said, the temptation by its founders to combine the Father and the Son as one same spirit and one nature as they called them equal God(s) was too great. They were driven by selfish goals and pressure by the strong prevalent political climate to become the reigning mortar and brick Church on earth, to rule and control with brutal power over peoples' lands, livelihoods and their very souls.

This 'new religion' altered the nature of Father and his Son completely. This Bi-union doctrine became the touchstone even before it could be called the doctrine of the Trinity.

The temptation to now carve the Father into two parts was next on the chopping block. They needed a Triune God to appease the mostly pagan masses and because their direction was already laid in as their foundational doctrine. There was no turning back. So they added another part to the mix of the combined Father and Son same God(s) concept as a new 3-in-one same god nature. They really did not add anything at all. They just called the Father's own Holy spirit another separate person, go figure. What happened to the Father's spirit? I guess he shared it with this 'new' Holy Spirit?

It forced scripture to be now viewed in a very different light concerning the nature of the Father and our Christ. So much so that they had to quickly add new devices or theories, to kluge it all together. They even created new doctrine to supersede as necessary, and overrule scripture, called the traditional teachings (of men).

This doctrine I steer clear of; its chaotic nature and history has causes areas in scripture to become permanently null and void.
I believe Jesus is God because the Holy Spirit told me this, not because man told me this. And when I read the scriptures I see this also. Many called him God in the Scriptures and even he himself said he found it not robbery to be equal with God. It's already obvious that the Holy Spirit is part of God and therefore is God. Jesus said he had power from the Father to resurrect himself. What man or brother can do that? The answer is that only a God could resurrect himself. Not to mention all the miracles he performed from the Power of God.

So as I search the scripture I see something different than you do.

Reactions: Friends of Jesus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Jesus is God because the Holy Spirit told me this, not because man told me this. And when I read the scriptures I see this also. Many called him God in the Scriptures and even he himself said he found it not robbery to be equal with God. It's already obvious that the Holy Spirit is part of God and therefore is God. Jesus said he had power from the Father to resurrect himself. What man or brother can do that? The answer is that only a God could resurrect himself. Not to mention all the miracles he performed from the Power of God.

So as I search the scripture I see something different than you do.
I see you are frank in your words. Yes, Jesus said 'he had power' from the Father, indeed, to be resurrected only by his Father. Not that he could do this himself. Without this source of all supernatural power from the Father, Christ would not be our Messiah today, he would still be dead and buried.

The key take-away is that the Son cannot do nothing without the Father. They are quite different in nature, then and even today. One is the source of divinity and all power, and the other, the Son (of man) who would became immortal by his Father's power by his resurrection.

From that time Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised. (Mat 16:21 ESV), Be raised by his Father and not by his own spirit that laid without movement, unable to know anything.

But after I am raised up, I will go before you to Galilee.” (Mar 14:28 ESV) By who?

,,and you killed the Author of life, whom God raised from the dead. To this we are witnesses. (Act 3:15 ESV) God, his Father and ours, raised our Messiah.

Reactions: Wrangler

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you are frank in your words. Yes, Jesus said 'he had power' from the Father, indeed, to be resurrected only by his Father. Not that he could do this himself. Without this source of all supernatural power from the Father, Christ would not be our Messiah today, he would still be dead and buried.

The key take-away is that the Son cannot do nothing without the Father. They are quite different in nature, then and even today. One is the source of divinity and all power, and the other, the Son (of man) who would became immortal by his Father's power by his resurrection.

From that time Jesus began to show his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and on the third day be raised. (Mat 16:21 ESV), Be raised by his Father and not by his own spirit that laid without movement, unable to know anything.

But after I am raised up, I will go before you to Galilee.” (Mar 14:28 ESV) By who?

,,and you killed the Author of life, whom God raised from the dead. To this we are witnesses. (Act 3:15 ESV) God, his Father and ours, raised our Messiah.

We shouldn't throw out the disciple Thomas description of Jesus as his God. And perhaps this is part of why we believe in the trinity as a vast majority. Not to mention he is in the form of God Philippians 2:6:

John 20:25-28

King James Version

25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is what every person needs to carefully consider:

1. Are there not at least two divine persons revealed in the Bible? Absolutely. John 1:1 and Hebrews 1:8,9 make this perfectly clear.

2. Does this not mean that there is plurality within the Godhead? Absolutely.

3. Does not the Hebrew word "Elohim" itself declare a plurality within the Godhead? Absolutely. In Hebrew any noun which ends with "-im" means it is a plural noun. Thus Seraphim is the plural of Seraph and Cherubim is the plural of Cherub. Which means that Elohim is the plural of "El" (or "Eloha"). Thus we have "let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness".

4. Regarding the Holy Spirit, is He not revealed as a distinct divine person within the Godhead? Absolutely. There are many passages in Scripture that speak of the Holy Spirit as a distinct divine person who is actually God.

5. Thus there are three divine persons within the Godhead, and that is exactly what we find in these two verses: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost... For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (Mt 28:19; 1 John 5:7)

6. Is believing this critical for salvation? Absolutely. How can anyone be baptized as a Christian and reject what Christ commanded to be spoken over the baptized person? And ever since the apostolic period, Christians have baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

The Didache (from the 2nd century) confirms this.

1. Concerning baptism, baptise thus: Having first rehearsed all these things, "baptise, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost," in running water; 2. But if thou hast no running water, baptise in other water, and if thou canst not in cold, then in warm. 3. But if thou hast neither, pour water three times on the head "in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost." 4. And before the baptism let the baptiser and him who is to be baptised fast, and any others who are able. And thou shalt bid him who is to be baptised to fast one or two days before.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see you are frank in your words.
Yes I tend to speak my mind in truth and that might come across as frank. I apologize if I seem harsh. But I do adhere to the rules of the forum. I didn't report this thread though as I see it as possibly a way to teach people that don't believe in the trinity.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is what every person needs to carefully consider:

1. Are there not at least two divine persons revealed in the Bible? Absolutely. John 1:1 and Hebrews 1:8,9 make this perfectly clear.

2. Does this not mean that there is plurality within the Godhead? Absolutely.

3. Does not the Hebrew word "Elohim" itself declare a plurality within the Godhead? Absolutely. In Hebrew any noun which ends with "-im" means it is a plural noun. Thus Seraphim is the plural of Seraph and Cherubim is the plural of Cherub. Which means that Elohim is the plural of "El" (or "Eloha"). Thus we have "let US make man in OUR image and in OUR likeness".

4. Regarding the Holy Spirit, is He not revealed as a distinct divine person within the Godhead? Absolutely. There are many passages in Scripture that speak of the Holy Spirit as a distinct divine person who is actually God.

5. Thus there are three divine persons within the Godhead, and that is exactly what we find in these two verses: Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost... For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (Mt 28:19; 1 John 5:7)

6. Is believing this critical for salvation? Absolutely. How can anyone be baptized as a Christian and reject what Christ commanded to be spoken over the baptized person? And ever since the apostolic period, Christians have baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.

The Didache (from the 2nd century) confirms this.

1. Concerning baptism, baptise thus: Having first rehearsed all these things, "baptise, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost," in running water; 2. But if thou hast no running water, baptise in other water, and if thou canst not in cold, then in warm. 3. But if thou hast neither, pour water three times on the head "in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost." 4. And before the baptism let the baptiser and him who is to be baptised fast, and any others who are able. And thou shalt bid him who is to be baptised to fast one or two days before.
Well Enoch from your point 1. You have to prove that there are at least two divine persons revealed in the Bible. And by just stating two verses doe not cut it at all - of John 1:1 and Hebrews 1:8,9 . There is no clarity or weight whatsoever in your assertion. And you would then stake your life on it in this form?