Right here, right now, we get together

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alice Chen

May 29, 2018
Seoul
www.holyspiritspeaks.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Korea, Democratic Peoples Republic Of
Matthew 18:19,20 said, "Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them."
Hey dear brothers and sisters, I am so happy to be a member of Christianity Board. So we need to fellowship God's words often and worship Him often to know God better.
Matthew 5:3 also said, "Blessed are the poor in spirit." So I need to learn more from brothers and sisters. God be with you often.

Katherine

May 29, 2018
New York
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 18:19,20 said, "Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the middle of them."
Hey dear brothers and sisters, I am so happy to be a member of Christianity Board. So we need to fellowship God's words often and worship Him often to know God better.
Matthew 5:3 also said, "Blessed are the poor in spirit." So I need to learn more from brothers and sisters. God be with you often.
well said. dear sis

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you and welcome. Very well said and well put on the Bible. Hope you love your stay on here.

Reactions: Alice Chen

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well said, welcome to these forums.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome to Christianity Board, Alice Chen! Many of us here have been and/ or still are members of other Christian Forums, but I have to say this is probably the best. Granted, we are not without are "problem children," LoL (which would actually probably be a flattering term for them), but no Christian community is these days. So you have to take the good with the bad and simply stick with those who are a blessing to you while avoiding those who are not.

I can tell by your posts that you have a sweet spirit about you, so if you need any help please don't hesitate to ask.

In Christ, your brother,
Hidden

Reactions: Helen

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and welcome. Feel free to post. Do not be shy at all. As really hope that you love it on here. God bless!