Riots Around the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Currently everyone knows about the riots in America.
It gets so much press.

But it's a drop in the bucket of all of the rioting going on.

Here's some going on in Ethiopia:
Hachalu Hundessa riots - Wikipedia

Here's one in Australia:
Australian Black Lives Matter protests: tens of thousands demand end to Indigenous deaths in custody

Then this list here has them in Europe and South America and the former Soviet Block countries...
All news about Clashes and riots | Euronews

Basically there are riots going on around the world at the moment.
Various reasons why too... from politics to racism. Racism in the USA is a joke by comparison to the racism I've witnessed in other countries. Theirs seems much more legitimate with actual prejudice against certain groups.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Various reasons why too... from politics to racism.
The riots in America are not about racism, but Marxism.
I would bet that if you boiled down the ideology of the majority of the riots around the world, Marxism is behind them, and Racism and Politics are just an excuse.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would bet that is you boiled down the ideology of the majority of the riots around the world, Marxism is behind them, and Racism and Politics are just an excuse.

Actually I've witnessed the racism in other countries...it's real. I myself would participate in demonstrations over the racist behaviors I've seen first-hand...and I don't really do that kind of thing.

Of course both sides of some of these things are way overblown with outrageous accusations flying both directions.
(USA's riots are absolutely ridiculous in purpose and claims about legitimacy) desiring a Marxist government might be one ideal of the riots but it flat out ain't gonna happen no matter what in America...too many guns and freedom lovers.

But basically there's unrest in people around the world. And some of it is legitimate and some is not. (Riots over election results?)

The next thing you know someone is going to move that chair in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and then it will bust loose in Israel.

Reactions: MattMooradian

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would bet that if you boiled down the ideology of the majority of the riots around the world, Marxism is behind them, and Racism and Politics are just an excuse.
The inhabitants of the planet are being lined up. Precedents are being set and used as a justification to implement new laws; laws that will restrict movement, association, speech and dare I say it, finally what one thinks and believes ....all for the so called good of its populations.

I have edited this post by inserting 'and used' to better reflect the intent of this post.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The inhabitants of the planet are being lined up. Precedents are being set as a justification to implement new laws; laws that will restrict movement, association, speech and dare I say it, finally what one thinks and believes ....all for the so called good of its populations.
A lot of these "movements" very much are providing a community and sense of belonging to a world that has been in isolation from quarantines of this virus.

Third Wave is a documentary on Netflix about this very thing... very compelling.

And we see that most of the violent people are "disenfranchised" criminals... people who are already outcasts of society because they have spent time in jail for crimes. (One of the lessons of jail)

Reactions: MattMooradian

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Over four years ago I started watching what was going on in American politics. It had to be God because I'd always found politics very boring. Besides I thought they were all crooks.
The only thing I knew about Obama was that people's expectations for him were way too high. Besides that, I knew nothing about him.
I am a Canadian and during his first run at the prime minister's office, I helped vote in Trudeau.
As I watched I started to see that Obama was trying to destroy America and nobody was saying anything. I later revised my thought about what I thought Obama was doing to weakening.
I saw the "put women who have abortions in jail" fraud Trump interview as it first was and then saw it the next day. They had chopped it up to make it look like Trump had said that any woman who had an abortion would be thrown in jail by him. Which is not what he said. The question was presented as a hypothetical one. This helped clue me in to what was going on.
I have no doubts about what is going on. What surprised me was the extent of the infiltration into American society. I do acknowledge that there are some good people on the left. I usually become aware of them as they publicly leave the Democrat party. But when I see anyone who, after being confronted with the grisly facts about the left do the lockstep lie, I think lemming. Victims of the hive mind. If you support what these low-lives do, then in my eyes you are just as bad as them. BTW Pizzagate was not debunked, the fake news media shammed it over. Shalom

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Extremist views of any group are the "Big Red Flag" even if you happen to share and agree with the other things the group promotes.
Which is the problem with BLM.
Where they seem to promote racial and ethnic equality...they actually are promoting ethnic superiority.

But their machinations of including those who feel disenfranchised is perfect...which has gained them a huge amount of followers.

Now if someone could do this same thing with positive aims instead of negative...no one would have a thing to say about it.

I hate to see what people will license under such things...we are ripe for the picking of a fascist leader. The feelings of isolation and outcast to the feeling of belonging and relevance...and part of those who have real power. That's what these riot groups provide for the thugs.

Can productive society do the same except better?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Extremist views of any group are the "Big Red Flag" even if you happen to share and agree with the other things the group promotes.
Which is the problem with BLM.
Where they seem to promote racial and ethnic equality...they actually are promoting ethnic superiority.

But their machinations of including those who feel disenfranchised is perfect...which has gained them a huge amount of followers.

Now if someone could do this same thing with positive aims instead of negative...no one would have a thing to say about it.

I hate to see what people will license under such things...we are ripe for the picking of a fascist leader. The feelings of isolation and outcast to the feeling of belonging and relevance...and part of those who have real power. That's what these riot groups provide for the thugs.

Can productive society do the same except better?
The core issue is Satan against Jesus. This has been the case since Creation. It matters not which political parties are in power. It manifests as control, control, control. Ultimately it will be control of what one believes.

Systems are currently being set up to fine tune control. What we are seeing today is the snowball picking up speed faster than in previous times. The issues at stake will become progressively clear to all....there will be no ambiguity. Deception is on every front. Only those guarded by a faith anchored to the rock will recognise a false system. Only those whose lives sell all for righteousness will make it through.

Why righteousness? because it will identify God's people. It will be the sign of allegiance. It will be the real evidence of the choices made. All who refuse the love of righteousness will be deceived no matter how religious they are, regardless of how much lip service they offer......they have no protection from the coming onslaught.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pizzagate conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

Pizza gate isn't real news...it's been debunked ad nauseum by many people.

It's had a resurgence of late...as a conspiracy theory.
But it's also detracting from real child abduction and sex trafficking.
Several legitimate businesses and establishments have almost destroyed over this and people who buy into it have gotten themselves arrested and imprisoned.

It's just a pizza parlor...no children there except for those with parents who want to play games and eat pizza. It became part of the investigation that got Trump impeached because of the emails from Eukrane.

It's back in popularity because there is an election and extremist groups want to do harm.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The core issue is Satan against Jesus. This has been the case since Creation.

I believe that you center the issue that is driving the current events. Some seem to believe that the battle is Political, and therefore should not be worthy of a Christians concern or involvement. On the other hand, those that could care less about Christianity can only see it on the surface.

The battle is between good and bad, a spiritual battle is going on.

Is Black Lives Matter and ANTIFA "good"? Or, are they "bad," especially if you look at the end result?
Is it a battle between good and evil?

Either way, I have learned to look beneath the surface and ask... "What's in it for me"? "Who gains from this"? "What would someone gain from this"? Which explains the motive of "why" these things are happening. It's a broader form of "Follow the money." What does it mean politically? Constitutionally? and especially, Spiritually?

Unfortunately, some things may not be crystal clear until events have changed things and we yield the result. Like the old adage... " “You do not know how free you were until you lose it; and then it's too late." I look at my generation in America and see that we know what freedom we have, and just never fathomed we could lose it.

Last edited:

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's an article from someone who has been studying politics in America...which is at the root of why there's riots in America...

Dinesh D'Souza says recent riots and political unrest could lead to 'rise of citizen militias around the country'
I agree, the Law of every action getting an equal and opposite reaction is a natural occurrence. I see ANTIFA and BLM being just like Hitler and the Nazi's; people were "neutral" or non-committed until it festered and became their problem. Some people are getting tired of their Burning, Looting and Murder that they are starting to oppose these fascist thugs.

In America, guns and ammunition are in short supply as shelves are almost empty. While new militia's are not yet being formed, the equipping and arming up is taking place. If the Government is going to continue to stand-down, eventually the citizens that oppose this radical takeover of our Country will unite and meet it with resistance. The question is... will it be too late? Will America be seduced or coerced into falling just like Germany and its citizens did in the 1930's? Or will patriots wake up and see that freedom and the Constitution is at stake, and be forced to take it back from this current stage of a cold civil war that is going on?

Reactions: JohnDB

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of these "movements" very much are providing a community and sense of belonging to a world that has been in isolation from quarantines of this virus.

Third Wave is a documentary on Netflix about this very thing... very compelling.

And we see that most of the violent people are "disenfranchised" criminals... people who are already outcasts of society because they have spent time in jail for crimes. (One of the lessons of jail)
The quarantine and virus may be a factor, but it has not gone on so long that it is an "excuse" for what is going on. The Pandemic is simply the Democrat Leftist policy of "not letting a good crisis go to waste." BLM and ANTIFA existed long before the current crisis. COVID-19, quarantine, isolation, internet, losing jobs, a collapsing economy.... are all factors that are like throwing gasoline on the fire of Racist BLM and Communist/Fascist ANTIFA. Politically-driven Leftist Media sycophants and weak and inept Democrat Governors and Mayors are fanning the flames because they see a political advantage to letting their "citizens" burn and loot... it makes Trump look bad in an election year (as they blame Trump for the results of their attempt of a Leftist Coup.)

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, the Law of every action getting an equal and opposite reaction is a natural occurrence. I see ANTIFA and BLM being just like Hitler and the Nazi's; people were "neutral" or non-committed until it festered and became their problem. Some people are getting tired of their Burning, Looting and Murder that they are starting to oppose these fascist thugs.

In America, guns and ammunition are in short supply as shelves are almost empty. While new militia's are not yet being formed, the equipping and arming up is taking place. If the Government is going to continue to stand-down, eventually the citizens that oppose this radical takeover of our Country will unite and meet it with resistance. The question is... will it be too late? Will America be seduced or coerced into falling just like Germany and its citizens did in the 1930's? Or will patriots wake up and see that freedom and the Constitution is at stake, and be forced to take it back from this current stage of a cold civil war that is going on?

There's been several social experiments on this subject...
The Wave or Third Wave is one such experiment. Just a bunch of Sophomore children in high school...

But it's effectiveness was off the charts as people not from the class or even that school began to try to join in with the class.

You can't coerce as much as seduce. Coercion comes later... after the seduction.

People want to belong, have friends, be an important part of something larger and bigger than themselves for perceived positive aims.

Nobody likes feelings of helplessness...they want to be the cause of the Wave not washed up because of it.

Mob Rule is the most dangerous beast to ride... because it can often turn on its rider.

The founding fathers of this nation had no concept of allowing Mob Rule when framing the constitution. Land Owners or others that were highly productive members of society were the only ones that could vote.

Felons have no voting rights for a reason...but now they seem to have a voice in the form of riots?
It's why they join in.

Reactions: Candidus

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The quarantine and virus may be a factor, but it has not gone on so long that it is an "excuse" for what is going on. The Pandemic is simply the Democrat Leftist policy of "not letting a good crisis go to waste." BLM and ANTIFA existed long before the current crisis. COVID-19, quarantine, isolation, internet, losing jobs, a collapsing economy.... are all factors that are like throwing gasoline on the fire of Racist BLM and Communist/Fascist ANTIFA. Politically-driven Leftist Media sycophants and weak and inept Democrat Governors and Mayors are fanning the flames because they see a political advantage to letting their "citizens" burn and loot... it makes Trump look bad in an election year (as they blame Trump for the results of their attempt of a Leftist Coup.)

I don't think that it's having the effects that they are desiring...

There's a LOT of people tired of the riots...and the sheer volume of people involved are thugs.

When squeeky clean Kyle Rittenhouse starts shooting at rioters and can't hit an innocent target... everyone who got shot was a felon in the commission of more felonious actions... everyone sees this and decides to take a breath. Except for the felons.

It's not working anymore.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think that it's having the effects that they are desiring...

There's a LOT of people tired of the riots...and the sheer volume of people involved are thugs.

When squeeky clean Kyle Rittenhouse starts shooting at rioters and can't hit an innocent target... everyone who got shot was a felon in the commission of more felonious actions... everyone sees this and decides to take a breath. Except for the felons.

It's not working anymore.
Yet, Biden is using it at political fodder, blaming Trump for causing the riots, and saying it's Trump's fault and it "happened on his watch." The Media fawns over Biden's words, and a large percentage of Americans actually believe him.

Last edited:

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, Biden is using it at political fodder, blaming Trump for causing the riots, and saying it's Trump's fault and it "happened om his watch." The Media fawns over Biden's words, and a large percentage of Americans actually believe him.
I'm not sure that it's working out for him.
For whatever reason neither party has an actual new platform. Both side's biggest reason for voting for them is the proverbial "I'm not the other person".
Not a winning strategy for either of them.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Currently everyone knows about the riots in America.
It gets so much press.

But it's a drop in the bucket of all of the rioting going on.

Here's some going on in Ethiopia:
Hachalu Hundessa riots - Wikipedia

Here's one in Australia:
Australian Black Lives Matter protests: tens of thousands demand end to Indigenous deaths in custody

Then this list here has them in Europe and South America and the former Soviet Block countries...
All news about Clashes and riots | Euronews

Various reasons why too... from politics to racism. Racism in the USA is a joke by comparison to the racism I've witnessed in other countries. Theirs seems much more legitimate with actual prejudice against certain groups.

There was maybe only one little scuffle from the BLM protests in Australia, a large majority seemed to be peaceful.

What's going on around the world with BLM though, I would not necessarily call all of these riots, some are there genuinely protesting against racism (and probably a majority are protesting against racism), but rioters and looters do tend to use these massive scale protests as an opportunity.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was maybe only one little scuffle from the BLM protests in Australia, a large majority seemed to be peaceful.
In America, the Media has dutifully reported in front of burning buildings and looters, that they are happy to inform us that the protests are "mostly peaceful."

I feel so much better and respect their point of view! [sarc]

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What's going on around the world with BLM though, I would not necessarily call all of these riots, some are there genuinely protesting against racism (and probably a majority are protesting against racism), but rioters and looters do tend to use these massive scale protests as an opportunity.

I believe the amount of looters though no matter what country, the amount of looters can be dropped, I think most looting comes from people living in poverty, if they can be given better lives, well paid jobs, etc. The numbers of thefts should drop and involvement in street gangs should also drop too.