Rise up in boldness children of God and be used of His Spirit.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am getting so tired of walking tip=toe concerning the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the miracles, signs and wonders God promised in His Word.

We got to get serious and start choosing to get on board or get off and make room for someone else...AMEN?

Here is what God spoke to me last year...He said get ready for an increase in the appearance of Angels...messenger angels....and guess what I came across the other night...a guest speaker sharing his testimony of encountering angels. This is very fascinating.

People all over the world are experiencing miracles, signs and wonders, the dead brought back to life AFTER 17 hours, even @ByGrace shared her testimony of a man growing eyeballs....

The Bible says to stir up the gift that is in you by the laying on of hands of the elders....so what if there are no elders?

I know that I heard the Holy Spirit say the awakening is happening.....people who have been spiritually dried up, dead, asleep, complacent in their gifts are going to rise up and be used mightily of God again.....so WHO is on Board?:D It's time to get on the JesusTrain and lets minister to God's people as He Wills. :D:D:D:D:D

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
An angelic encounter

One day I was riding pillion behind my husband on our motor cycle when our route took us up a R/H turning from a busy main road. Now right from the outset this side road had a very pronounced bend to the left which meant that the view of oncoming traffic was severely restricted.

My husband was an experienced rider and took the turn perfectly; we both leaned into the bend in unison and there was nothing wrong with the bike. Anyway just as we got to the perfect position on the road in which to take the bend my husband shouted that the steering had locked and he had no option but to steer the motorcycle into the kerb.

At the exact time that we made that swerve, a car coming from the opposite direction came round the bend on our side of the road at speed, right at the point where we would have been on the road if the bike hadn’t swerved off line.

My husband pulled the bike oh so gently into the kerbside, initially thinking we had lost power but immediately finding that this was not the case and without even getting off we continued on our way.

He still talks of the day that an angel took over the steering to save us from what looked like certain death from where were standing. Praise God. I believe in angels.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An angelic encounter

One day I was riding pillion behind my husband on our motor cycle when our route took us up a R/H turning from a busy main road. Now right from the outset this side road had a very pronounced bend to the left which meant that the view of oncoming traffic was severely restricted.

My husband was an experienced rider and took the turn perfectly; we both leaned into the bend in unison and there was nothing wrong with the bike. Anyway just as we got to the perfect position on the road in which to take the bend my husband shouted that the steering had locked and he had no option but to steer the motorcycle into the kerb.

At the exact time that we made that swerve, a car coming from the opposite direction came round the bend on our side of the road at speed, right at the point where we would have been on the road if the bike hadn’t swerved off line.

My husband pulled the bike oh so gently into the kerbside, initially thinking we had lost power but immediately finding that this was not the case and without even getting off we continued on our way.

He still talks of the day that an angel took over the steering to save us from what looked like certain death from where were standing. Praise God. I believe in angels.
I have to agree with you! Such a powerful testimony of angels assigned to us to guard and to bring messages.
Gives me goosebumps reading this.
Do you operate in a spiritual gift? I can discern the gift of wisdom in your threads....

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have to agree with you! Such a powerful testimony of angels assigned to us to guard and to bring messages.
Gives me goosebumps reading this.
Do you operate in a spiritual gift? I can discern the gift of wisdom in your threads....
Not one I've ever named but perhaps you're right. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People all over the world are experiencing miracles, signs and wonders, the dead brought back to life AFTER 17 hours, even @ByGrace shared her testimony of a man growing eyeballs....

The Bible says to stir up the gift that is in you by the laying on of hands of the elders....so what if there are no elders?

I know that I heard the Holy Spirit say the awakening is happening.....people who have been spiritually dried up, dead, asleep, complacent in their gifts are going to rise up and be used mightily of God again.....so WHO is on Board?:D It's time to get on the JesusTrain and lets minister to God's people as He Wills. :D:D:D:D:D

I have to say, I'm always wary when I hear people start talking about angels coming to them and stuff. I know they are here with us, that they give care for us while we're here. And I've heard quite a number of people tell of their angelic encounters and then go on into their own thing, unrecognizable from Scripture. Mostly I just don't speak towards the topic, as I find I have little to say.

But on the rest, Oh boy!

We shouldn't have any problem accepting the return of life to a body by He Who holds all life in His hand.

I think about the man who was healed in stages, and wonder, why was that? Was it according to his faith? Perhaps he had faith for, "well, even if I could see shadows or something . . . Hey! I can see men, like trees!" And then he had faith to go all the way?

What if there are no elders? Jesus is the Chief Shepherd, so He'll choose people to give to the church for their edification - turning them into an edifice.

God can and does do anything He wants. He invites us all to join Him. And empowers us to make it happen.

I'm on board!

Much love!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have to say, I'm always wary when I hear people start talking about angels coming to them and stuff. I know they are here with us, that they give care for us while we're here. And I've heard quite a number of people tell of their angelic encounters and then go on into their own thing, unrecognizable from Scripture. Mostly I just don't speak towards the topic, as I find I have little to say.

Somehow I have always been 'aware of ' angels around since I was a young christians.

Like you, I was always 'jumpy' and uneasy when I heard people say that they chatted to 'their angels'.

But I have to say Mark , that the night my dad died I fell into bed worn out.
For weeks I'd been up at 4.30 with him when he woke...and with him all day until putting him to bed.

As I lay there praying for him before sleep somehow I just KNEW that angels were in the house . I also knew that if I opened my eyes I would see them.

So I sat up, and sure enough ( my dads door and our door was open) I looked and there were four angels in our room. Great big guys.

I looked around them into my dads room and his room was covered in a bright mist. I thought "Golly , if we have 4 angels in here, how many does dad have!! But I could see through the bright mist.

I never even thought of speaking to them. I wasn't even 'in awe'.
I was just so tired , so I said to the Lord -" Thank you for angels , now I can sleep while the angels take care of him. "

3 hours later ( 1 am ) I woke up and had the 'knowing' that he has passed over.
I went into his room , and sure enough he had gone.
I turned off the oxygen , kissed his head...and danced around the bedroom saying - " Thank You lord, he has gone through the valley of the shadow of death, and is now one with you and happy".

It was at 5 am that the dam broke and I cried for the loss of my close friend and mentor. ✟

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somehow I have always been 'aware of ' angels around since I was a young christians.

Like you, I was always 'jumpy' and uneasy when I heard people say that they chatted to 'their angels'.

For weeks I'd been up at 4.30 with him when he woke...and with him all day until putting him to bed.

As I lay there praying for him before sleep somehow I just KNEW that angels were in the house . I also knew that if I opened my eyes I would see them.

So I sat up, and sure enough ( my dads door and our door was open) I looked and there were four angels in our room. Great big guys.

I looked around them into my dads room and his room was covered in a bright mist. I thought "Golly , if we have 4 angels in here, how many does dad have!! But I could see through the bright mist.

I was just so tired , so I said to the Lord -" Thank you for angels , now I can sleep while the angels take care of him. "

I turned off the oxygen , kissed his head...and danced around the bedroom saying - " Thank You lord, he has gone through the valley of the shadow of death, and is now one with you and happy".

It was at 5 am that the dam broke and I cried for the loss of my close friend and mentor. ✟
I am amazed at how many members here have experienced His supernatural presence, power, miracles and even angels.
Glory to God for His Word is True!

Reactions: amadeus

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How precious!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There was one time I perhaps saw an angel, but it's impossible for me to be positive, so I leave it alone.

But your experience was something similar to when my father in law died. He was 74, and had been born again 3 weeks earlier, thank the Lord!

On that last night, we know he wouldn't last another 24 hours so we didn't leave his side. While there was nothing overtly seen, yet we both knew that the room was filled with angels. No idea how many, was just filled!

About 3 AM I went out to the car to get a nap while my wife sat with him. I fell asleep, but was mercilessly plagued with demonic nightmares as I never am. I went back inside, and the contrast was unmistakable, to say the least!

He went peacefully to be with Jesus, something I'm guessing that I witnessed a bit of the warfare.

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But on the rest, Oh boy!

We shouldn't have any problem accepting the return of life to a body by He Who holds all life in His hand.

I think about the man who was healed in stages, and wonder, why was that? Was it according to his faith? Perhaps he had faith for, "well, even if I could see shadows or something . . . Hey! I can see men, like trees!" And then he had faith to go all the way?

What if there are no elders? Jesus is the Chief Shepherd, so He'll choose people to give to the church for their edification - turning them into an edifice.

God can and does do anything He wants. He invites us all to join Him. And empowers us to make it happen.

I'm on board!

Much love!
I am seeing more faith than I did, my friend. That is as I see it a plus for you!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am amazed at how many members here have experienced His supernatural presence, power, miracles and even angels.
Glory to God for His Word is True!
Undoubtedly there are many more, but like some here have shown hesitancy so it must be with others to even a greater degree stopping their mouths.

If more could and would open up their hearts rather than standing so solidly on "political correctness" or the fear of men, there would be not just more testimonies given, but more visitations happening. Give God the glory!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am seeing more faith than I did, my friend. That is as I see it a plus for you!
That's an interesting comment!

Something I consider quite a bit, actually. I mean, the thing is, we know virtually nothing about each other, only, and I repeat only the words we type on a screen. Now, we assume sincerity, so we accept what we read, but what more is there?

You have perceptions of me, and your perceptions have changed. They may change again. My perceptions of you . . . what should they be? How is it that we should be thinking of each other? Perhaps that should be a new thread.

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's an interesting comment!

Something I consider quite a bit, actually. I mean, the thing is, we know virtually nothing about each other, only, and I repeat only the words we type on a screen. Now, we assume sincerity, so we accept what we read, but what more is there?

You have perceptions of me, and your perceptions have changed. They may change again. My perceptions of you . . . what should they be? How is it that we should be thinking of each other? Perhaps that should be a new thread.

Much love!
The key for me is not doctrines for so often it is doctrines that divide us. God indeed looks at our heart in spite of doctrines or denominational affiliations and so should we... but it is much easier to say than to do. We all need God's help in this. Help us dear Lord!

Without divulging more I give credit to our dear sister @Nancy who played a positive role in changes in my perception of you. Give God the glory!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The key for me is not doctrines for so often it is doctrines that divide us. God indeed looks at our heart in spite of doctrines or denominational affiliations and so should we... but it is much easier to say than to do. We all need God's help in this. Help us dear Lord!

Without divulging more I give credit to our dear sister @Nancy who played a positive role in changes in my perception of you. Give God the glory!

And then there is the mystery of The Spirit of Peace that entered this place, so yes give God the Glory!