Rizalista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (ESV)
[Jun 23, 2023 2:08 PM]
JxsusSavesAll: Hi sub my friend. The Lord Jxtysus blesses you. Believe in Him to be made permanently alive with the Holy Spirit, everybody will <3
JxsusSavesAll: 1 Peter 4:8 Above all keep [Roblox censored this part] another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.
JxsusSavesAll: jxysus-saves-all.com (replace xy with e)
Subpar_23: I believe in jesus. He died for our sins.
Subpar_23: He is the true one
JxsusSavesAll: Amen, thank you my friend :D That is true
Subpar_23: He will judge us when he died. Our actions may be but it is only then that we believe in jesus our own lives
[Correction, people can believe in Christ even before they are judged after death. Mercy triumps over judgment, so we are saved by faith alone in Christ]
Subpar_23: So then every man will spread the word for salvation
[I agree with this universalistic statement, all people thus will be saved by faith alone in Christ permanently.]
JxsusSavesAll: Good point. It’s good for all people to spread the good news of salvation!
JxsusSavesAll: I’m surprised you answered so quickly, a lot of people don’t even reply lol
Subpar_23: I am a catholic. I agree with all principles that praise Jesus
[I am against the Roman Catholic Church doctrines that promote works salvation. However, there may be those who call themselves “catholic” who are against works salvation. Not all catholics completely support Vatican policy after all]
Subpar_23: We catholics are most reverent in tradition, especially before 1962
[I wouldn’t say catholics are the “most” reverent exactly tbh, it depends on the tradition. If it’s the tradition of God, then only God is the most reverent.]
JxsusSavesAll: Ah I see, interesting. I can tell by talking with you that you are quite educated in this topic
Subpar_23: The Vatican was more reverent before 1962. Everything changed at that point.
JxsusSavesAll: Hmmm… that’s a very specific year. Was there a big event that changed something back then?
Subpar_23: Vatican II changed the traditions. The Traditional Latin Mass was a different rite of mass Catholics used as worship.
Subpar_23: It had way more Latin
Subpar_23: and it was heaven on earth, as people believe today
[True heaven awaits on in paradise and can only be established by the LORD God Christ]
Subpar_23: because there are specific churches that mock the house of God today
[Not sure which one’s they’re talking about here. There’s infernalists, which say God tortures people forever, so I would include that as “specific churches that mock the house of God today lol]
JxsusSavesAll: Ohhh ok. Thank you for this information, my friend, I was not aware this change had took place.
Subpar_23: My teacher is of Christian religion but he doesn’t support revival of the old mass.
JxsusSavesAll: So your teacher supports this post 1962 mass then?
Subpar_23: I mean he just bears with the Vatican policy
Subpar_23: I own a fictional country and it still does the pre 1962 mass
JxsusSavesAll: Ah, I get that. He can’t really go against it I guess… But cool you own your own fictional country!
Subpar_23: My other friends on Roblox made their own religion tied to their fictional past government
Subpar_23: it’s not if they worship directly
[We must avoid worshipping false religions, so it’s important for people to realize that all religions that go against Christ are indeed “fictional” in their doctrines that go against Christ, meaning fake]
JxsusSavesAll: Wait… they made their own religion!?!?
JxsusSavesAll: Like a fictional religion or an actual one
Subpar_23: fictional
JxsusSavesAll: (Maybe so they can tax benefits??)
JxsusSavesAll: Ohhh ok
Subpar_23: It’s like the Rizalista
Subpar_23: The Rizalista is a Philippines religion and society
Subpar_23: where it based off their national hero, Rizal
Subpar_23: Rizal is deemed as Jesus in that society
[Based on this depiction, I therefore rebuke the false religion of Rizalista, that tries to replace Jesus with Rizal. Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven my friends! We must worship only God, not Jose Rizal! If they want to be a fan of someone, fine. But the problem with this description of the Rizalista’s is they worship Rizal as Jesus in a religious sense, which is wrong. We must only worship Jesus, who is God. ]
Subpar_23: yes
Subpar_23: Rizal was one of the national heroes of the Phlippines
Subpar_23: He was executed
JxsusSavesAll: So, he was sacrificed in a sense?
Subpar_23: As in, yes
Subpar_23: But in reality, he was executed for starting a revolution
JxsusSavesAll: Oh ok. I assume the government wanted to execute him
Subpar_23: The colonials did yes
JxsusSavesAll: They had a similar situation with Louis Riel here in Canada who started a rebellion and was executed
Subpar_23: He wrote 2 books about that which led to his death
Subpar_23: you live in Canada?
JxsusSavesAll: Oh ok. And I guess those 2 books would be part of their religious text, since they see them highly
[Again, I am against any religion that tries to replace Jesus with a mere human sinner, like Jose Rizal. All humans have sin after all]
JxsusSavesAll: Yeah, my mom immigrated from the Philippines
JxsusSavesAll: I speak a bit of tagalog lol. Buti nalang may Roblox XD
Subpar_23: Oh you are filipino? SAME
Subpar_23: Katoliko ako
JxsusSavesAll: LOL I was expecting you to say that
JxsusSavesAll: Yeah, a lot of filipinos are catholic, so that was a big hint
Subpar_23: I studied catholicism random
Subpar_23: I discovered
Subpar_23: Tagasaan ako sa Estados Unidos
Subpar_23: aka I am from the US
JxsusSavesAll: Oh, that’s interesting. Where did you discover it, like online, a local church area?
JxsusSavesAll: Ohh ok, so we’re both in America
JxsusSavesAll: Yeah, I still have relatives in the Philippines. But one of my mom’s relatives were able to help get many of her family members here
Subpar_23: Same
Subpar_23: So are you Catholic too?
[My response to them below as JxsusSavesAll is my account I used when typing to them]
Thanks for waiting while I think… hmmm…
The term Catholic comes from the Greek καθόλου “on the whole”, colloquially, “universal”.
I do consider myself a Christian, specifically a Christian Universalist, because I believe all people will eventually have faith alone in Christ, God, to be made clean of all sins.
I don’t use the term “Catholic” to describe myself personally. But there’s Christian Universalists who are also Catholic.
Unfortunately, there’s many catholics, protestants, orthodox, many other denomination titles etc. who are “internalists”, who believe in Eternal Conscious Torment (ECT), or are “annihilationists”, who believe in Annihlationism (CI). I am against the false doctrines of ECT and CI, I support UR.
But, like my site, I'm just a random person who likes to do my own independent studies on the Bible, I guess I can put it like that lol