• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
""""For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law,."""""

Now i have a question for you, if you are born again.
Do you sin and confess?

If you do, then read the verse again....

""""For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law,"""""

Notice the verse says...>"sin shall NOT have dominion over you".
"over you".
"dominion OVER you". = "not have".
This means, it controls you to cause you to sin, and its not supposed to have this power OVER YOU, if you are born again.
If it has this power over you, then you are "sinning and confessing".
This is...."the Power of sin, is the Law".
Notice those 2... "Power" & "Law".
End Result ??? = sin as dominion over you, because "the law is the POWER of sin".
What's that mean?
It means that there is a spiritual force at work, within your soul realm if you are born again, that is activated that is causing you to sin and its your fault.

Paul says that "in your flesh is no good thing"., and your flesh is your carnal mind that is acting as your perception, and your faith.
This is "the power OF".....the "dominion of the Law"

Saint, regarding the believer, there are 2 minds.
"flesh", and "Renewed".
There is : the carnal mind that is not renewed, and there is the '"mind of Christ" that is renewed.

Here is the math.

When your mind is not renewed, then the dominion of the law, using the law to power your sin, has you under its control.
This is why you sin and confess and can't stop.
The more you try, the worse it gets.

So, all of this, is a result of what is going on in the soul realm, which is the MIND.
See, in your mind is where you BELIEVE.
And when you believe wrong, you end up dominated by the law which owns your flesh, which is your mind.

In your Believing, regarding theology and spiritual things, you can be in wrong faith which is to believe wrong, yet you are born again and going to heaven.
If you are in wrong faith..... then you are operating under the law, and the law's power has dominion over you, = and you will keep sinning and confessing.

This is why you are told to RENEW your MIND., as your MIND is where you find your deliverance that leads to a perfected discipleship.
Saint, your Spirit, is born again, but your mind isn't.... and so, Its available to be controlled by whatever you BELIEVE.
So, regarding the Spiritual things of God, and the things of true Discipleship, if you believe wrong, you will live wrong because you are under a dominion that you can't defeat.
-----------------------------------------

There are 2 types of righteousness.
One is "flesh", and One is Deliverance and Power to live Holy..
The wrong type of righteousness is : SELF Righteousness.
The right type is : "Made Righteous".
If you are self righteous, then in your WRONG BELIEVING = you are convinced that God saved you, but now you keep yourself Saved by SELF.
See that?
And if you are "Made Righteous", then in your RIGHT Believing you have rested in God's Grace, in "full assurance of Salvation".

So, what is the answer that finds Deliverance from sinning and confessing?
The answer is, to get into the RIGHT MIND.
And what is the Right Mind?
Well, its the phrase that i left out of the verse, that i'll now write, and you can see it..if God opens your eyes.

""""""For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under Grace."""""

See it? = You are under Grace, if you are born again. = "In Christ" "One with God".
Grace is now become the dominion you are under, "as Christ has REDEEMED YOU FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW".... and that is the Law's dominion which has the power to cause you to sin and sin and keep on.
But there is a catch..... there is a situation that YOU are required to do, so that God's Grace becomes your DELIVERANCE.
You have to learn how to exist there, iN GOD's GRACE within your BELIEVING. And when you do, you are now found in the "mind of Christ" and your mind is renewed.
This is "walking in the Spirit".

Now, notice the 2 choices. 1.) Law, or 2.) Grace.
Both can have the power of dominion over you, if you are born again, and WHICH power is over you, is activated by your BELIEVING right or wrong.
And you choose which dominion you are under, by understanding how to BELIEVE RIGHT, regarding Salvation.

Here again are the choices, and one leads to the dominion of the Law, and once leads to the dominion of Grace.

Dominion of The Law : If you are trying to keep yourself saved, and believe that you can lose your salvation. If that is you, then you are up against the law, and you will fail, and you will sin and confess.

Under Grace : This is found in complete submission to the belief that God is your Savior, and your Salvation was completed by Jesus, and you do nothing for it but receive it and live IN IT, as "born again".

So, those are the 2 minds, and both are a type of FAITH.
One is wrong faith and one is Right Believing.
If you have the wrong mind, (dominion of the Law) you are in "the flesh", and you will sin and confess, which is the effect of NOT being "under Grace" within your BELIEVING.

If you have the right mind, then you are believing right, and when you believe right you live right = because this is the effect of the power of the dominion of being "under Grace"

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not perfect yet, so I do sometimes have wrong thoughts or get annoyed as well as other things that are not pleasing to God. And when I do I say sorry and come to him to get my grubby feet washed.

John 13:10 Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean . . .

Mutual-submission-Ephesians-5.21-1-Peter-5.5-Jesus-washing-Peters-feet-2.jpg

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'm not perfect yet, so I do sometimes have wrong thoughts or get annoyed as well as other things that are not pleasing to God. And when I do I say sorry and come to him to get my grubby feet washed.
John 13:10 Jesus answered, “Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean . . .

Your deeds don't define you in God's eyes, once you are born again.
When God looks at us, the born again, He notices only that we exist within Him, made righteous, and there is no sin found there.
There is NOW no condemnation to those who are in Christ.

Religion says, "you are what you do"
The New Birth says, "as Jesus is so are the born again in this world".

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your deeds don't define you in God's eyes, once you are born again.
When God looks at us, the born again, He notices only that we exist within Him, made righteous, and there is no sin found there.
There is NOW no condemnation to those who are in Christ.

Religion says, "you are what you do"
The New Birth says, "as Jesus is so are the born again in this world".
Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet;