Russia, Iran, Sudan, & Libya ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course! Russia is a "disrupter" nation. You're most likely not aware that during WWII Japan had the three "ALLS". Steal ALL, Kill ALL, Burn ALL. And we see in Daniel Chapter 10 where spiritual forces withstand GOD's purposes, including Russia, Iran, Lybia, & Sudan. But China will muster it 200M man army (only ~20M under arms, and the ~180M doing food, fuel, vehicles, communications, etc. logistics) and will "spank" Russia and her allies.

But let's not forget that Israel cannot preemptively use nuclear weapons over neighboring countries to disrupt the armies marching against her. She'll have to wait until those armies are in Israel (near Megiddo) to strike down both men and machines.

And I expect events to unfold within the next few weeks/few months.

Bobby Jo
----------------------------------

No where in Ezekiel 39 does it say Israel will nuke the invading armies. In fact, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (Sheba and Dedan) will lodge a mild protest as it seems that the USA won't be in a position to oppose Russia, Turkey, Iran, Libya, Sudan, etc.

It will be God who will rain fire from Heaven on Israel's enemies.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----------------------------------

No where in Ezekiel 39 does it say Israel will nuke the invading armies. In fact, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait (Sheba and Dedan) will lodge a mild protest as it seems that the USA won't be in a position to oppose Russia, Turkey, Iran, Libya, Sudan, etc.

It will be God who will rain fire from Heaven on Israel's enemies.
The Bible does not give us that kind of detail.

Remember, at that point in time the AC treaty with Israel is still in effect and will oppose Russia and Company.

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Bible does not give us that kind of detail.

Remember, at that point in time the AC treaty with Israel is still in effect and will oppose Russia and Company.

It could be the Antichrist's world peace plan has world nuclear disarmament as the main ingredient so no nation (including Israel) will have nukes (long range or otherwise). If Israel still had nukes at that time, why would she wait until the invaders entered into the Northern mountains in Israel before nuking them? Nuke them while they advancing from Syria and Lebanon, foreign soil. That's because Israel will be helpless in opposing the Russian and Muslim armies who can only invade a nukeless Israel. Israel will have given up her Samson Option.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... No where in Ezekiel 39 ...

Nice dodge. Who said Ezekiel 39? Did I say Ezekiel 39? I certainly have said Ezekiel 38 & 39, but have NEVER said strictly Ezekiel 39 in ANY regard.

Do you fly under a False Flag like so many others in this "Christian" (capital "C") forum, or are you simply duped by all the False Flag "prophets"?

So I'll respond under the premise that you get a Free Pass on the first deception, but ain't no second Free Passes:

Ezekiel 38:19 For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 20 the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground. 21 I will summon every kind of terror against Gog, says the Lord God; every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples that are with him, torrential rains and hailstones, fire and brimstone.

And this is not a CME or any other such nonsense which is promulgated by a few less-than-well-considered individuals.

Bobby Jo

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
'I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples that are with him, torrential rains and hailstones, fire and brimstone.'

Now, some of you will say that Israel will nuke the invaders, but that's just an assumption. The above verse clearly says "I (i.e. God Himself)".

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It could be the Antichrist's world peace plan has world nuclear disarmament as the main ingredient so no nation (including Israel) will have nukes (long range or otherwise). If Israel still had nukes at that time, why would she wait until the invaders entered into the Northern mountains in Israel before nuking them? Nuke them while they advancing from Syria and Lebanon, foreign soil. That's because Israel will be helpless in opposing the Russian and Muslim armies who can only invade a nukeless Israel. Israel will have given up her Samson Option.
But remember, the Bible never actually says he rules the whole world. In fact, he is in constant warfare until the second coming.

He does not rule China and the Americans for example.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The ... verse clearly says "I (i.e. God Himself)".

Israel has no Uranium deposits, thus cannot make Plutonium. So who made it possible for Israel to obtain Uranium with which to convert into Plutonium? Did you do that? Did I do that? Maybe GOD moved the hands of men so that Israel could fulfill Bible Prophecy.

But Bible Prophecy is nonsense to the world, and to the unbelieving and scoffing "church". If you only knew what GOD has for the church, you'd be doing everything you could to anticipate the imponderables of the future. But alas, ignorance is bliss, and the "church" is gleeful.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel has no Uranium deposits, thus cannot make Plutonium. So who made it possible for Israel to obtain Uranium with which to convert into Plutonium? Did you do that? Did I do that? Maybe GOD moved the hands of men so that Israel could fulfill Bible Prophecy.

But Bible Prophecy is nonsense to the world, and to the unbelieving and scoffing "church". If you only knew what GOD has for the church, you'd be doing everything you could to anticipate the imponderables of the future. But alas, ignorance is bliss, and the "church" is gleeful.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

Bobby Jo
You actually do not know Israel already has nuclear weapons?

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But remember, the Bible never actually says he rules the whole world. In fact, he is in constant warfare until the second coming.

He does not rule China and the Americans for example.

"They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they (the entire world) worshiped the beast (THE Antichrist). 'Is there anyone as great as the beast?' they exclaimed. 'Who is able to fight against him?'" Revelation 13:4 (NLT)

The Antichrist will only acknowledge one power, a military power he possesses.

His power will be so great, the people of the world will marvel in wonder and worship it, asking the rhetorical question of who among them is able to fight against his mighty kingdom.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they (the entire world) worshiped the beast (THE Antichrist). 'Is there anyone as great as the beast?' they exclaimed. 'Who is able to fight against him?'" Revelation 13:4 (NLT)

The Antichrist will only acknowledge one power, a military power he possesses.

His power will be so great, the people of the world will marvel in wonder and worship it, asking the rhetorical question of who among them is able to fight against his mighty kingdom.

But the fact remains the war without end during the tribulation.

And they didn't even know about the Americans, so I most assuredly did not here.

Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Pacific island and more.

You have to remember when they said the entire world it was the entire known world, not the entire physical world.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples that are with him, torrential rains and hailstones, fire and brimstone.'

Now, some of you will say that Israel will nuke the invaders, but that's just an assumption. The above verse clearly says "I (i.e. God Himself)".
It is assumption on nuclear.

Remember solemn and Gomorrah.

May 24, 2019
winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the fact remains the war without end during the tribulation.

And they didn't even know about the Americans, so I most assuredly did not here.

Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Pacific island and more.

You have to remember when they said the entire world it was the entire known world, not the entire physical world.
---------

You were stretching it there a bit when you said the entire known world. God Himself knew there will be a USA, Canada, Great Britain, Aussieland, Kiwiland, etc., so if Revelation 13 had occurred before those nations came into being, then you would have been correct, but I think the Apostle John was referring to a much later time into the future.

Some Christian authors believe the USA will be effectively neutralized by an Electric Magnetic Pulse (EMP) attack by Russia just prior to Ezekiel 38/39's fulfillment and that will be why America won't be defending Israel. Also, God will judge those coastland nations that I referred in my above paragraph: Ezekiel 39:6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
---------

You were stretching it there a bit when you said the entire known world. God Himself knew there will be a USA, Canada, Great Britain, Aussieland, Kiwiland, etc., so if Revelation 13 had occurred before those nations came into being, then you would have been correct, but I think the Apostle John was referring to a much later time into the future.

Some Christian authors believe the USA will be effectively neutralized by an Electric Magnetic Pulse (EMP) attack by Russia just prior to Ezekiel 38/39's fulfillment and that will be why America won't be defending Israel. Also, God will judge those coastland nations that I referred in my above paragraph: Ezekiel 39:6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD.
Like all the ancient empires, the Bible said they will the whole world when they actually did not. The phrase includes influence.

There's a lot of Theories out there. In mine I see the US as a key player opposing the AC. Who else has strength to do so?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The Antichrist will only acknowledge one power, a military power he possesses...

If you knew who the Beast was, and who the False Prophet was, then you'd know more about his "military power".

Perhaps you should consider starting at the Book of Daniel, and arriving to Revelations. But it seems your mind is made up.

Bobby Jo

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Study of all the Ezekiel 38 thru Ezekiel 39 chapters, along with prophecies about Israel in the end per Joel, and the northern armies that will... come up against Israel on the last day, is a requirement to pull all this together.

Zeph 3:8
8 Therefore wait ye upon Me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for My determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them Mine indignation, even all My fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of My jealousy.
KJV

That is about God's consuming fire on the coming "day of the Lord", which is the day of Christ's 2nd coming.

Ezekiel 38 shows Russia ("chief prince of Meshech and Tubal"), joined with Libya, Persia (Iraq-Iran), Ethiopia (modern Sudan), Gomer (modern Georgia, ex-Soviet satellites), Togarmah (area of modern Turkey), as the great army out of the northern quarters that will come upon Israel on the last day of this world.

Ezekiel 39 reveals that God is going bring His fire and hail upon that great army, to show the whole world Who The GOD is. The defeat of that great army won't be by man's hand. God is going to step in and do it Himself, and all the nations are going to KNOW it.

In that time, the other Israel, i.e., the western Christian nations, will also be targeted by that northern army. Russia has long since been building up its armies on the east coast of Russia, near our Alaskan border.

As of today, Turkey is still a part of NATO. But the radicals of Islam, supported by Russia, have been trying to take over Turkey's government. Turkey will be the last nation on the list to fall in with Russia against Israel.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Ezekiel 38 thru Ezekiel 39 chapters, along with ..
Zeph 3:8
...​
That is about God's consuming fire on the coming "day of the Lord", which is the day of Christ's 2nd coming.
Some people think that there is only one battle, but Daniel 11:40-44 along with Rev. 13 & Rev. 17 depict TWO battles, -- one which brings the U.N. into the center stage; and the second one which destroys a significant portion of humanity at the Second Coming.​

... The defeat of that great army won't be by man's hand. God is going to step in and do it Himself, and all the nations are going to KNOW it.
I have no clue why when GOD uses men as his instruments, -- IT WASN'T GOD. When the Balfour Declaration was enacted; when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor; when Midway was attacked; when the Allies stormed the beaches of Normandy; when the U.S. dropped two atomic bombs; when Israel Became a State; when Israel fought a Six-Day-War; there were SO MANY IMPOSSIBILITIES that we MUST recognize that GOD was taking an ACTIVE role.​

Yes, we should expect unforeseen circumstances to prevail during battles in which GOD's chosen are victorious in those endeavors. And it WILL be because of GOD's divine interventions in the efforts of men.​

In that time, the other Israel, i.e., the western Christian nations, will also be targeted by that northern army. Russia has long since been building up its armies on the east coast of Russia, near our Alaskan border.
This is pure silliness, idle speculation, blind guessing, overactive imagination, -- pick any one or more! :)

As of today, Turkey is still a part of NATO. But the radicals of Islam, supported by Russia, have been trying to take over Turkey's government. Turkey will be the last nation on the list to fall in with Russia against Israel.
It seems to me that Turkey will not be a participant, but rather a passive bystander who simply allows the Soviet army to pass through their country on their way to Israel.​

Bobby Jo

To All,

What "Davy" did not provide is a timeline, which is Scripturally available. So let me suggest that it appears that when "looking through the glass darkly", we should expect the Ezekiel 38 & 39 and Daniel 11:40-44 event to most likely occur this summer (per my best understanding). And the second event, the Global Thermonuclear War, to occur in Summer/Fall of 2021 (per my best understanding).

So if you aren't presently using your "Purse", "Bag", and "Sword" (Luke 22:35-36) to get you though the days ahead, -- you might want to consider it. :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the only part that you guys actually agree upon is that God wins and the bloodier the better!

You almost seem to be implying that is a bad thing.

However; BLOOD IS the natural LIFE of a man, and FYI, God Requires the BLOOD LIFE of Every man.

The WINNING for God is WHEN a man CHOOSES to GIVE His natural LIFE to crucifixion WITH Christ....

B-cuz, THEY ^^ become Gods Inheritance...

Yep, Yep, the Bloodier the Better!!

Gen 9
[5] And surely your blood of your lives will I require;
... I require the life of man.
Gen.31

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The only thing that is going on in all these wars is Business and the comprehension is in the detail, it's all worldly works with Rothschild's creation of their Talmudic so called Zionist State, God has nothing to do with all this BS at all and it sticks out like dogs balls that it's all total Satanic mans works.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not withstanding those who are ill advised, delusional, or possibly a risk to themselves and/or society, GOD has HIS Hand in the affairs of men. This includes major Breaking News down to the number of hairs on our head.

And it's unfortunate that the world is so dispossessed, deluded, and dysfunctional, -- but those who are called as children of the Most High are not without a Guide, Protector, and Provider, so long as we do ALL that we can in our giftings and abilities:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

Bobby Jo