Salome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends before sometime Salome was shivering saying she was feeling cold, so wife put some oil on her body and put the blanket on her. Not her body is warm and burning.
You can pray God touch and heal Salome and remove fever and other health issues from her body now.
Let she sleep well and enjoy a hood health in the morning.

Thanks!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends before sometime Salome was shivering saying she was feeling cold, so wife put some oil on her body and put the blanket on her. Not her body is warm and burning.
You can pray God touch and heal Salome and remove fever and other health issues from her body now.

Thanks!

Doctor told Salome may have high fever for 3-4 days.
You can pray for her healing

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
I wouldn't use oil.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Salome having high fever and lying unconscious I should say, she is not able to get up. Please pray Lord Jesus will touch and heal her now.

Thanks!