Salome's birthday today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today is salome's 4th birthday. She is tested positive with me and wife and in home isolation with us.
You can pray God heal her, bless her with good health. Let God bless her with peace , joy good health and His presence always in her life. Let God bless her birthday & new year.
God bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today is salome's 4th birthday. She is tested positive with me and wife and in home isolation with us.
You can pray God heal her, bless her with good health. Let God bless her with peace , joy good health and His presence always in her life. Let God bless her birthday & new year.
God bless!
A very happy birthday to Salome and I am praying still for you and her and all of your family in difficult times!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
n4tc40.gif
Salome. :)

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh NO!!! How could I have missed Salome's birthday??? I'm so sorry sweet little girl :oops: So, I will send you a late Birthday Wish...you are getting big! One day you will ride the scooter like your mama!
tenor.gif

Happy belated birthday Salome!!!!