Salome's healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Father praying blessing, healing on Salome and this entire family in Jesus name!

Yes, Amen!, thanks bro.rockytopva she had no fever whole day yesterday but today afternoon she is having fever, when she have fever she lies down in bed and medicines seems less effective. She goes to her tuition teacher, she has installed an idol( god, animal and a weapon).
Friends, Salome having fever, you can pray God take away her sickness and heal her and bless with good immunity and good health.

Thanks!

Salome is throwing up. You can pray Lord Jesus take away the sickness in her body.

Thanks!

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Amen!, thanks bro.rockytopva she had no fever whole day yesterday but today afternoon she is having fever, when she have fever she lies down in bed and medicines seems less effective. She goes to her tuition teacher, she has installed an idol( God, animal and a weapon).

Salome is throwing up. You can pray Lord Jesus take away the sickness in her body.

Thanks!
Does she eat a lot of rice . I hear aresenic can be found in the skin of some rice .
I keep wondering cause she often seems to get sick and have fevers and such .
You will be prayed for my friend . Though i dont know if it has enough aresenic to make one sick . It might

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Took your needs in prayer on the latest…

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Took your needs in prayer on the latest…

Thanks bro. rockytopva today doctor gave antibiotic to Salome if fever does not go down till tomorrow evening, Salome will have blood test. Salome has become very weak due to high fever and not eating much

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks bro. rockytopva today doctor gave antibiotic to Salome if fever does not go down till tomorrow evening, Salome will have blood test. Salome has become very weak due to high fever and not eating much
I will pray these antibiotics will work well for Salome, she has been through so much. God heal this child, amen!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thank you so much, till now Salome is not having fever, hope antibiotic is work.

But due to high fever medicine she got cold and cough, you can pray for her complete healing

You can pray God bless Salome with strong appetite , she eats and drinks less, it's always a matter of concern for us.

Praise God!, now no high fever or fever.

Thanks!

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much, till now Salome is not having fever, hope antibiotic is work.

But due to high fever medicine she got cold and cough, you can pray for her complete healing

You can pray God bless Salome with strong appetite , she eats and drinks less, it's always a matter of concern for us.

Praise God!, now no high fever or fever.

Thanks!
:pray: