• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
When did Salvation begin ?
-

Now, if we really want to drill it down, then we surely understand that salvation started in the "foreknowledge of God", where everything began.

So, God created Salvation, in His Foreknowledge, as He knew what Satan would do, and He knew what Adam and Eve would do, and He knew what He would have to do to save you from all that those 3 left you to deal with...
They created you to be "born in sin", and have a fallen nature.
You are born this way, and you have some time to get that worked out.
Have you yet?
Are you born again? = Jesus said, you MUST be born again.

If you are reading this, and you have not made heaven your eternal home, then i implore you to consider, that you dont know when your time is up.
I promise you, that in your local newspaper, there is an Obituary page in it today.
There are names and faces found there, who died yesterday and this week, past.
Some are in hell right now, as of yesterday.
And Reader, not one of them knew their time was up.
Not one of them knew that they would be on the death page today, in their newspaper.
And if they have not chosen Heaven, then when they died without CHRIST, they made their choice not to go to Heaven.
Please don't make that same mistake.

Listen, many people have a funny idea that God is mad at them, and that He is going to send them to hell.
And the reality is....All God does with you, after you die, is allow you to go where you chose to end up while you were on this earth.
That's your "judgement day" coming to you sooner then you think.. and you chose it for yourself if you have never trusted in Christ, and you die.

Heaven and Hell are just final destinations.
You get to chose where you end up, after you die.
Hear me?
Choose to believe in JESUS< and you have chosen Heaven today.
Choose not Jesus, die in unbelief, never born again... and you have already chosen Hell, right now..... already.
John 3:36
You get to decide.
Remember that the clock is ticking.
=======================================================================================

Now, when did salvation Start?

Jesus, who is God, was virgin Born. He really existed. HE really is God as a Man. ..Jesus is God who became One of us. This really happened. Jesus is ALIVE.
In John 1:10, you read that Jesus made the world.
Genesis says that God spoke and the world, the light, the creatures, all of this, became alive, were created.....began to exist.
John 1:10, and Colossians 1:16 say that Jesus did it.
How can that be?
It because God used the words of creation..>God SPOKE< and it HAPPENED.
And who is Jesus, before He came down from Heaven?
Jesus is the WORD, made Flesh.
Now, notice... God Spoke, and Jesus is the WORD.
Connect the dots, reader.
That is how Jesus the pre-incarnate Word made the world and all you see, as God the Father doing it.

Now......When did Salvation begin? ?
Salvation, literally began, before the Cross.
It began when Jesus was under such stress and pressure that blood vessels in His face were rupturing and blood was dripping off of his face while He prayed in the garden of Gethsemane. This garden is at the ft of the Mount of Olives.
Jesus was in AGONY. Blood was dripping from His face....and God sent a helper from heaven to comfort the Lord at this beginning of His "passion".
Jesus THE Christ..= is about to start your Salvation.
Its right here...

= "Father not MY WILL, <BUT> YOURS BE DONE"

See that freewill acceptance, see that obedience?
See God the Son, deciding to accept the CROSS as His Father's Will for Him?
That is where you salvation began, Reader.
It began when Jesus The Christ said "not MY Will... but YOUR'S FATHER, THAT I WILL DO".

When Jesus accepted God's will to go to that Cross, after requesting....previously.."Father if it be possible, then let this cup pass from me".. you Salvation began.
See that?
Your Salvation is That Cup not being given to YOU ! ... That is the whipping, the bleeding, the beating, the carrying of the Cross, the hanging on the Cross, the humiliation, and the DEATH..... is the CUP that is God's Judgment against YOUR SIN, that was poured out on God's only Begotten Son.... to SAVE YOU.
See all that? That is "the gift of Salvation" and "the Gift of Righteousness".
That is Jesus Himself as your SACRIFICE.
Do you have it? Are you born again? Jesus said. "you must be born again", and Hes not talking about water.

John 3:16 says that "God so loved the world, that He gave Jesus" to that Cross on your behalf, for all your sin.
And God the Son, said..>"I'll do your WILL Father" and go to the CROSS.... And why????? Because Jesus loves you that much, reader.
He loves you that much. He died for you to prove God's love for you.
See it?
Feel it?
So....
That's when your salvation started, that God and Son provided for you, as a "GIFT".

Thank you Jesus .!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
When did Salvation begin ?
-

Now, if we really want to drill it down, then we surely understand that salvation started in the "foreknowledge of God", where everything began.

So, God created Salvation, in His Foreknowledge, as He knew what Satan would do, and He knew what Adam and Eve would do, and He knew what He would have to do to save you from all that those 3 left you to deal with...
They created you to be "born in sin", and have a fallen nature.
You are born this way, and you have some time to get that worked out.
Have you yet?
Are you born again? = Jesus said, you MUST be born again.

If you are reading this, and you have not made heaven your eternal home, then i implore you to consider, that you dont know when your time is up.
I promise you, that in your local newspaper, there is an Obituary page in it today.
There are names and faces found there, who died yesterday and this week, past.
Some are in hell right now, as of yesterday.
And Reader, not one of them knew their time was up.
Not one of them knew that they would be on the death page today, in their newspaper.
And if they have not chosen Heaven, then when they died without CHRIST, they made their choice not to go to Heaven.
Please don't make that same mistake.

Listen, many people have a funny idea that God is mad at them, and that He is going to send them to hell.
And the reality is....All God does with you, after you die, is allow you to go where you chose to end up while you were on this earth.
That's your "judgement day" coming to you sooner then you think.. and you chose it for yourself if you have never trusted in Christ, and you die.

Heaven and Hell are just final destinations.
You get to chose where you end up, after you die.
Hear me?
Choose to believe in JESUS< and you have chosen Heaven today.
Choose not Jesus, die in unbelief, never born again... and you have already chosen Hell, right now..... already.
John 3:36
You get to decide.
Remember that the clock is ticking.
=======================================================================================

Now, when did salvation Start?

Jesus, who is God, was virgin Born. He really existed. HE really is God as a Man. ..Jesus is God who became One of us. This really happened. Jesus is ALIVE.
In John 1:10, you read that Jesus made the world.
Genesis says that God spoke and the world, the light, the creatures, all of this, became alive, were created.....began to exist.
John 1:10, and Colossians 1:16 say that Jesus did it.
How can that be?
It because God used the words of creation..>God SPOKE< and it HAPPENED.
And who is Jesus, before He came down from Heaven?
Jesus is the WORD, made Flesh.
Now, notice... God Spoke, and Jesus is the WORD.
Connect the dots, reader.
That is how Jesus the pre-incarnate Word made the world and all you see, as God the Father doing it.

Now......When did Salvation begin? ?
Salvation, literally began, before the Cross.
It began when Jesus was under such stress and pressure that blood vessels in His face were rupturing and blood was dripping off of his face while He prayed in the garden of Gethsemane. This garden is at the ft of the Mount of Olives.
Jesus was in AGONY. Blood was dripping from His face....and God sent a helper from heaven to comfort the Lord at this beginning of His "passion".
Jesus THE Christ..= is about to start your Salvation.
Its right here...

= "Father not MY WILL, <BUT> YOURS BE DONE"

See that freewill acceptance, see that obedience?
See God the Son, deciding to accept the CROSS as His Father's Will for Him?
That is where you salvation began, Reader.
It began when Jesus The Christ said "not MY Will... but YOUR'S FATHER, THAT I WILL DO".

When Jesus accepted God's will to go to that Cross, after requesting....previously.."Father if it be possible, then let this cup pass from me".. you Salvation began.
See that?
Your Salvation is That Cup not being given to YOU ! ... That is the whipping, the bleeding, the beating, the carrying of the Cross, the hanging on the Cross, the humiliation, and the DEATH..... is the CUP that is God's Judgment against YOUR SIN, that was poured out on God's only Begotten Son.... to SAVE YOU.
See all that? That is "the gift of Salvation" and "the Gift of Righteousness".
That is Jesus Himself as your SACRIFICE.
Do you have it? Are you born again? Jesus said. "you must be born again", and Hes not talking about water.

John 3:16 says that "God so loved the world, that He gave Jesus" to that Cross on your behalf, for all your sin.
And God the Son, said..>"I'll do your WILL Father" and go to the CROSS.... And why????? Because Jesus loves you that much, reader.
He loves you that much. He died for you to prove God's love for you.
See it?
Feel it?
So....
That's when your salvation started, that God and Son provided for you, as a "GIFT".

Thank you Jesus .!

Slavation started in eternity past. Not one of those given to Jesus will be lost. Not one of the elect, chosen and predestined will be lost!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Slavation started in eternity past. Not one of those given to Jesus will be lost. Not one of the elect, chosen and predestined will be lost!

Faith Elects.
God Saves

God will save everyone who believes. And you can't believe unless you have free will.

Ronald, Keep in mind that your false god >John Calvin< was a carnal part time heretic who caused someone to be burned alive.... This horrible "theologian" has created a world full of : "hyper-calvinists".
As you and farouk would know.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith Elects.
God Saves

God will save everyone who believes. And you can't believe unless you have free will.

Ronald, Keep in mind that your fals god John Calvin was a carnal part time heretic who has created a world full of them.
As you and farouk would know.

Well as John Calvin is no God of mine you just wasted a straw man!

And no a natural man in his unsaved state cannot produce the faith that saves- that is absolutely clear from the Bible. John Calvin in this instance was just requoting Scripture!

And your statement of: "God saves everyone who believes and you can't believe unless you have free will" is a man made conclusion based on finite human reasoning.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"God saves everyone who believes and you can't believe unless you have free will" is a man made conclusion based on finite human reasoning.

See what you just wrote?
That a well worn cult teaching, that is created by a Hyper-Calvinist minion.
All deeply deceived carnal minions of John Calvin teach that free will does not exit, and that God chooses some to burn in hell.
And i would state that none of your family, or friends are on that "chosen for hell" list.
Isnt that right Mr John Calvinist?
So, that is kinda amazing that none of your family, or your friends, ....etc, etc, are "chosen for Hell", yet, you'll come here full of your cultish nonsense and try to prove that some of these forum members are "chosen for hell".
But not you of course.
Uh huh....right.
All Hyper Calvinists are theologically twisted, very carnal people, as proven by the idiocy that is John Calvin's brainwashing.
As you know.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Well as John Calvin is no God of mine you just wasted a straw man!

And no a natural man in his unsaved state cannot produce the faith that saves- that is absolutely clear from the Bible. John Calvin in this instance was just requoting Scripture!
@Ronald Nolette The sinner indeed needs the 'But God...' intervention of Divine grace, of which Ephesians 2 speaks.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And no a natural man in his unsaved state cannot produce the faith that saves-

There is no verse in the NT that says.>"receive the faith that God causes you to have, so that you can believe in Jesus"

So, that a Mr John Calvin nonsense theology. #2.

You have more, as its all you have.
We understand, Ronald.
Cults are like that.. They send out their deceived to teach their lies.
As you know.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Ronald Nolette The sinner indeed needs the 'But God...' intervention of Divine grace, of which Ephesians 2 speaks.

Listen carefully Mr John Hyper Calvinist... To Jesus.

Follow Him instead..
He said to you..>"if i be lifted up, (the Cross) - I will draw ALL MEN (PEOPLE) TO ME"..

SEE THAT?

That is ALL people........ not just the "elect".

What is the "drawing"? Its the Holy Spirit that reveals to everyone, when "faith comes by hearing".= the Gospel.. the truth that Jesus is Lord, is Savior.

Read John 3:16.. (if you own a New Testament) as It again denies Mr John Hyper Calvinist, when it states that God gave His Son to the WORLD>......not to the "elect" as a brainwashed Hyper Calvinist will teach.
As you know, Ronald.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Listen carefully Mr John Hyper Calvinist... To Jesus.

Follow Him instead..
He said to you..>"if i be lifted up, i will draw ALL MEN (PEOPLE) TO ME"..

SEE THAT?

That is ALL people........ not just the "elect".

What is the "drawing"? Its the Holy Spirit that reveals to everyone, when "faith comes by hearing".= the Gospel.. the truth that Jesus is Lord.

Read John 3:16.. (if you own a New Testament) as It again denies Mr John Hyper Calvinist, when it states that God gave His Son to the WORLD>......not to the "elect" as a brainwashed Hyper Calvinist will teach.
The salvation in John 3.16 is directed at the whosoever believeth. The sins of everyone everywhere were not effectually put away; but rather of those who believe.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The salvation in John 3.16 is directed at the whosoever believeth. The sins of everyone everywhere were not effectually put away; but rather of those who believe.

Listen Mr John Hyper Calvinist #2..

Sins are put away, when God uses the BLOOD ATONEMENT....(blood of Jesus) to forgive all sin, by the one time eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross.

Do you have this yet, farouk?, as John Calvin can't do that for you.

So, when a person, you included, hears the Gospel, .. and "faith comes by hearing", then their ""faith is accepted as righteousness"""....and that is to be "justified by faith".
Who gets this?
"ALL who call on the name of Jesus"
"AS MANY as believe".
"To all who worketh not but BELIEVETH in Jesus, God gives to them the power to become a Son of God".

So, your issue, and Ronalds, is that your faith, is Anti-Cross, because it Denies the Mercy of God = as offered to Everyone.
This is Anti-Christ, that you 2 are teaching.
Thats a fact.
You are both : Galatians 1:8

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Listen Mr John Hyper Calvinist #2..

Sins are put away, when God uses the BLOOD ATONEMENT....(blood of Jesus) to forgive all sin, by the one time eternal sacrifice of Jesus on the Cross.

Do you have this yet, farouk?, as John Calvin can't do that for you.

So, when a person, you included, hears the Gospel, .. and "faith comes by hearing", then their ""faith is accepted as righteousness"""....and that is to be "justified by faith".
Who gets this?
"ALL who call on the name of Jesus"
"AS MANY as believe".
"To all who worketh not but BELIEVETH in Jesus, God gives to them the power to become a Son of God".

So, your issue, and Ronalds, is that your faith, is Anti-Cross, because it Denies the Mercy of God = as offered to Everyone.
This is Anti-Christ, that you 2 are teaching.
Thats a fact.
You are both : Galatians 1:8
If everyone's sins were put away as well as the sins of those who would believe, then why won't everyone be saved?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If everyone's sins were put away as well as the sins of those who would believe, then why won't everyone be saved?

Because you have to have it applied to you by God.

The Cross Of Christ resolved the sin of the world......... but, each person has to go to the Cross and do the work of God, to receive from God, the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

So...Do this WORK, and you will have what God as Christ on the Cross has provided.

= "the work of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

See that? You have to do that. You have to BELIEVE.......that is your free will, deciding to have FAITH.
See, God would not require you to Believe, if He is already going to make you believe.

Also, God would be a Cosmic Psychopath, if He sent people to hell, for not believing, and He caused them to not believe.
See that?
That is "crazy"....yet that is John Calvin's theology.

Listen, reader, ... God can't cause you to NOT BELIEVE, and then be honest and TRUE and say...>"ok, you died in unbelief i caused, so, now you go to hell for not believing.".

Do you see it?
Well, a Hyper Calvinist does not, as they are do deeply mentally entrenched in their "idols", theological DUNG, that even sanity itiself has become theologically illogical to them.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Because you have to have it applied to you by God.

The Cross Of Christ resolved the sin of the world......... but, each person has to go to the Cross and do the work of God, to receive from God, the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

So...Do this WORK, and you will have what God as Christ on the Cross has provided.

= "the work of God is that you BELIEVE on Jesus, whom God sent".

See that? You have to do that. You have to BELIEVE.......that is your free will, deciding to have FAITH.
See, God would not require you to Believe, if He is already going to make you believe.

Also, God would be a Cosmic Psychopath, if He sent people to hell, for not believing, and He caused them to not believe.
See that?
That is "crazy"....yet that is John Calvin's theology.

Listen, reader, ... God can't cause you to NOT BELIEVE, and then say...>"ok, you died in unbelief, so, now you go to hell".

Do you see it?
Well, a Hyper Calvinist does not, as they are do deeply mentally entrenched in their "idols", theological DUNG, that even sanity itiself has become theologically illogical to them.
Faith is a work of God, according to John 6. It's not a work of the flesh, of the fallen human will. Paul indicates in Philippians 2 that 'it is God that worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure'.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Faith is a work of God, according to John 6. It's not a work of the flesh, of the fallen human will. Paul indicates in Philippians 2 that 'it is God that worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure'.

Those Phillipians are already SAVED.
THis is the "church at Phillipi".
Paul's church, he started there..... all these people are born again.., farouk.

C'mon John Calvinist....you quoted vs 13 out of context.....Now.. look at verse 12....the one that is not in your Calvinism Commentary, as that liar who wrote that DUNG< left it out.
Verse 12, ...shows Paul telling them to work out their SALVATION.
"work our your SALVATION".

Can you read?
do you have a New Testament?
They are working out their SALVATION< because they are already saved, born again, Believers.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Those Phillipians are already SAVED.
THis is the "church at Phillipi".
Paul's church, he started there..... all these people are born again.., farouk.

C'mon John Calvinist....you quoted vs 13 out of context.....Now.. look at verse 12....the one that is not in your Calvinism Commentary, as that liar who wrote that DUNG< left it out.
Verse 12, ...shows Paul telling them to work out their SALVATION.
"work our your SALVATION".

Can you read?
do you have a New Testament?
They are working out their SALVATION< because they are already saved, born again, Believers.
Faith really must be a work of God:

'Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. (John 6.29)

'No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.' (John 6.44)

'And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.' (John 6.64-65)

The work of God in the sinner is truly humbling.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
As regards what Paul is saying in Philippians, it was God who began the work in the first place.

'...He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ' (Philippians 1.6)

Daniel L.

Feb 25, 2022
Lisboa
Faith
Christian
Country
Portugal
SACRIFICE.

No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation.
The priests indeed receive such offering as reconciliation of the worshippers for the trespasses against the law of Moses, but for sins agains the Law of God there can be no remission, save by repentance and amendment.

1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

-Blood Sacrifice is leaven from the pharisees:

Matthew 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Ezekiel 5:6 And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.

-Corruption of the covenant of Levi:

Malachi 2:8 But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.

-Blood Sacrifice is not what our Father in Heaven wants:

Psalms 51:16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Isaiah 1:11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

-Blood Sacrifice was not commanded by our Father:

Jeremiah 7:22 For I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices:

-Blood sacrifice is "of fools" and evil:

Ecclesiastes 5:1 Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear, than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It could well be that the very worst cult that Satan has ever created is the "predestined elect", Cult.
This demonic cult might be the most Satanic of all, because not only does it oppose the Cross, but it also opposes God's Love, by teaching that God only saves some, and CAUSES other's to burn in the Lake of Fire.
These ministers of the devil would have you believe that you might be one of those who God chose to burn, along with your family.
See that? That is what you are dealing with on "christian forums".
This is what the "elect", "predestined elect"... Hyper Calvinist cultist teach as "the Grace of God" and "God is Love".
Unbelievable, but true.
They Literally Teach that a person has no free will to believe in Jesus, and that God chooses these, maybe you... to be born only to go to Hell, and have no chance to go to heaven.
This is so Satanic, this "predestined elect" Hyper Calvinism teaching and these people... so, if you are a new Christian, beware of these devil deceived cultists, as they will ruin your faith, and cause you to believe that God is evil, hateful, and causes people to be born so that they will go to Hell, then the Lake of Fire.
Its God's will that they are "BORN to BURN".
Mark these people as ministers of the Devil, as they literally deny God's Grace as Jesus has offered Himself to us all.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See what you just wrote?
That a well worn cult teaching, that is created by a Hyper-Calvinist minion.
All deeply deceived carnal minions of John Calvin teach that free will does not exit, and that God chooses some to burn in hell.
And i would state that none of your family, or friends are on that "chosen for hell" list.
Isnt that right Mr John Calvinist?
So, that is kinda amazing that none of your family, or your friends, ....etc, etc, are "chosen for Hell", yet, you'll come here full of your cultish nonsense and try to prove that some of these forum members are "chosen for hell".
But not you of course.
Uh huh....right.
All Hyper Calvinists are theologically twisted, very carnal people, as proven by the idiocy that is John Calvin's brainwashing.
As you know.

Calvin occupies a large space in your brain , rent free! You are obsessed with Calvin. this is not Calvins thought, but SCripture!

I will give you just three verses and you tell me how in light of those verses as written an unsaved has the ability to choose jesus.

Romans 8:5-8
King James Version

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Ephesians 2:1
And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

According to Gods Word as written, we were spiritually dead. Dead people have no free will. natural men do not recieve the things of God- that is not free will. Teh carnal (unsaved) mind is at war with god. How does a mind at war with god do things that are on gods side?

Verse 8 of Romans. The unsaved CANNOT please God. REceiving christ pleased God so how can the unsaved do so on their own?