• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Here is Christ's personal guarantee of Salvation.

Jesus said...>"all that believe in me.....i give unto them Eternal Life, and they shall never perish".

And how does that happen?

A.) "Christ IN YOU the hope of Glory". (Glory is Heaven)(Christ is the hope of heaven and earth).

And how do you get that?

A.) Jesus says...>"you must be born again"., and that is not by water, that is by the Holy Spirit of God, which happens inside you when you by faith and through the Holy Spirit become a "new Creation" "in Christ".

And how does being born again cause you to have eternal life so that you "never perish"

A.) When you are born again, you become "The Temple of the Holy Spirit". >"IN Christ" ....
>"One with God".

What does that mean literally. ??

= It means that God's Spirit, has become ONE,= forever in spiritual union with the born again Spirit in a believer.....So, this reveals the spiritual reality that... if a born again believer went to hell, so does their born again spirit and so does God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit.. as all are "ONE".

That will never happen.

Final Analysis : ... There are no born again in hell....and there are no Christ Rejectors in heaven.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
Here is Christ's personal guarantee of Salvation.

Jesus said...>"all that believe in me.....i give unto them Eternal Life, and they shall never perish".

And how does that happen?

A.) "Christ IN YOU the hope of Glory". (Glory is Heaven)(Christ is the hope of heaven and earth).

And how do you get that?

A.) Jesus says...>"you must be born again"., and that is not by water, that is by the Holy Spirit of God, which happens inside you when you by faith and through the Holy Spirit become a "new Creation" "in Christ".

And how does being born again cause you to have eternal life so that you "never perish"

A.) When you are born again, you become "The Temple of the Holy Spirit". >"IN Christ" ....
>"One with God".

What does that mean literally. ??

= It means that God's Spirit, has become ONE,= forever in spiritual union with the born again Spirit in a believer.....So, this reveals the spiritual reality that... if a born again believer went to hell, so does their born again spirit and so does God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit.. as all are "ONE".

That will never happen.

Final Analysis : ... There are no born again in hell....and there are no Christ Rejectors in heaven.

As the Spirit reveals these truths in you, does your heart not rejoice?

Be blessed in your Christ in you…

A fellow believer, Not me

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the Spirit reveals these truths in you, does your heart not rejoice?
AMEN! Even in tribulation!:

2Co_7:4 Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you:
I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AMEN! Even in tribulation!:

2Co_7:4 Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.

Hi, and yes, for the rejoicing is soooo real… :)

Be blessed in the experiencing of that rejoicing…

A fellow rejoicer, Not me :)

Reactions: GRACE ambassador