Salvation/Sin/Death/Hell/Satan-Demons

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please read all before posting:

Hello you whoever is reading this,

Salvation is for all people by the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

The payment of sin and death, even overcoming Hell, and Satan and his Demons. ~ Is something that has been made for all men/women/children alike.

You may not believe this and that is okay.

So you can look at it like this. Every person who is born into this world has been saved from hell, sin, death, and Satan because of the blood of Jesus Christ ~

So God is not angry with you because of your sin. All people have been saved from it so how can He be mad at you if Sin has been paid for?

Now what is there left for a person to do. They have been saved from Sin, Death, Hell, Satan ~ because of the grace of God ~ and because of the Lord Jesus Christ and his shed blood.

How are you saved unto the kingdom of heaven? ~ By having faith on the shed blood of Christ.

Do you believe? That is a total choice up to an individual. No one can force a person to believe; we may share our knowledge with other people however it is up to that individual themselves to make that choice on their own merit and willfulness to do so.

Just like prayer is for us as believers in Christ ~ Prayer is a choice to make and do by the willingness to do so on your own part to do so.

It such great news to know that Jesus Christ has had this victory over, Sin, Death, Grave, Satan ~ Since the day you were knitted in the womb by God Himself.

Maybe many people just have yet to realize the power of Jesus Christ death; as well as the resurrection ~ In which when one believes they are given the holy spirit that is gifted by God after all.

Whatever you make out of this; my encouragement is always test everything by the scriptures; do not believe me. But believe in God and what He was able to do by reconciling the whole world unto himself by and through the Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please read all before posting:

Hello you whoever is reading this,

Salvation is available for all people.

The payment of sin and death, even overcoming Hell, and Satan and his Demons. ~ Is something that has been made for all men/women/children alike.
No it hasn't

I don't believe it.

So you can look at it like this. Every person who is born into this world has been saved from hell, sin, death, and Satan because of the blood of Jesus Christ ~
Untrue

So God is not angry with you because of your sin. All people have been saved from it so how can He be mad at you if Sin has been paid for?
Sin has not been paid for.

Now what is there left for a person to do. They have been saved from Sin, Death, Hell, Satan ~ because of the grace of God ~ and because of the Lord Jesus Christ and his shed blood.

How are you saved unto the kingdom of heaven? ~ By having faith on the shed blood of Christ.

Jesus said "He who believes and is baptized will be saved..."
Note:
1. Believe AND baptised = be saved.
2. WILL be saved. They are not saved already.

Moreover you state People are already saved when they are born.
But you also say we are saved by having faith in the shed blood of Jesus.
That's contradictory.

Whatever you make out of this; my encouragement is always test everything by the scriptures; do not believe me. But believe in God and what He was able to do by reconciling the whole world unto himself by and through the Lord Jesus Christ.
Yet you give not a single Scripture to support your claims.

Reactions: ChristisGod

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for sharing your own personal view friend, Mungo.

Edit: People have benefited from the blood shed of Christ ~ From being saved from sin/death/grave/hell/Satan ~ The thing is they are not saved unto the kingdom of Heaven without faith.

Believe many people confuse being saved from sin/death/hell/satan-demons - with being saved by Faith. There is a difference between them.

Being saved from sin/death/hell/satan-demons - Was simply because of the Victory of Christ Jesus.

Being saved to the Kingdom of Heaven - is by Faith in Christ. In Which a person who has faith is given the holy spirit by the Father in Heaven.

Hope that this helps you understand, @Mungo.​

To anyone reading here at this point,

Not here to fight anyone or argue with anyone that may disagree with me; my encouragement is check the scriptures and test them, and do not believe me but believe in God, and trust him, and ask him to help you.

If anyone else would like to share their own personal view please feel free to do so, no judgement here from, me, myself.

Will come back and check to see if there are more later on.

Last edited:

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I understand the essence of what you "mean" but your wording is either very misleading or simply incorrect.

Mungo was correct. Salvation is AVAILABLE to all people

That's 'correct" in the fact that the 1 time act of Jesus covers all sin for all time (Jesus doesn't keep going up and down) but I recommend phrasing it differenty.

As written, that is simply false. "Every person" has the measure of faith to believe and the freedom to go to Jesus and call upon Him

That is false and unscriptural

I think the issue here is your wording as opposed to your intent but you need to revise it. ( one way or the other)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @An Apologetic Sheepdog,

Though it would be considered that the way wording is would make it hard for others to understand you are right about that, did correct some of this in post 3.

If you are someone who doesn't believe that Jesus Christ paid for all the sins of all people from the moment you were knitted in the womb that is okay, because everyone has different types of views when it comes to these things.

No one should ever believe me but consider the whole of scripture.

It has been made know the me that how can God be angry with people if sin has been paid for is one of the greatest questions to suggest to anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus really paid for all of peoples sin on the face of the planet?

To me it would be suggested that God reconciled the whole world unto himself through the Lord Jesus Christ ~ Reconciling and loving the World so much that he is no longer angry because sin had been paid for by the Lord.

****Edit Believe that anyone who does become a believer their life does Change by the holy spirit and in seeking God but we still sin even as Christians sometimes; but the payment of sin has been paid for by Jesus. Not to suggest to go on sinning in hating, lying, stealing, killing, coveting, and things like that as a Christian would be a good thing.

Very thankful for that and to know that truth even if others may disagree with it. What you believe is totally up to you.

Thank you for sharing your opinions on what you believe when it comes down to the way you personally see things.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are someone who doesn't believe that Jesus Christ paid for all the sins of all people from the moment you were knitted in the womb that is okay, because everyone has different types of views when it comes to these things.

Different views are irrelevant and meaningless- only what Scripture actually says counts.

It has been made know the me that how can God be angry with people if sin has been paid for is one of the greatest questions to suggest to anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus really paid for all of peoples sin on the face of the planet?

Just "who" made this known and what exactly did "they" say? The concept that "God loves the sinner but hates the sin" is false and unscriptural. He certainly doesn't "love" those who get sent to the lake.

To me it would be suggested that God reconciled the whole world unto himself through the Lord Jesus Christ ~ Reconciling and loving the World so much that he is no longer angry because sin had been paid for by the Lord.

If that were literally true as you wrote it, how do you explain Judgement and the Lake of Fire destroying everything?

As I said earlier, I think the major issue here is your wording more than the intent and meaning of your words.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@MatthewG
@An Apologetic Sheepdog

The error that you are both making is that Jesus "paid" for all our sins; a doctrine known as Penal Substitution.
That is a false doctrine.
However if MatthewG just wants views rather than arguments then you have mine.
God bless

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@An Apologetic Sheepdog : Our conversation has now ended, because do not have the amount of time to go through all of these with you. If you believe that other views are meaningless and irrelevant that pertains to you and what you think of them. However for me, it is desired to know and see what other people have to say.

My view is stated in the original post; people may freely disagree or agree with it that. Which is up to them and do love people regardless of different views and opinions.

@Mungo, thank you again for simply sharing your own view of how you see things.

With loving regards to you both as friends in Christ,

Matthew G.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our conversation has now ended, because do not have the amount of time to go through all of these with you. If you believe that other views are meaningless and irrelevant that pertains to you and what you think of them. However for me, it is desired to know and see what other people have to say.

Duck and run, textbook signature of a weak and indefensible position.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take care friend; just have no time to argue over the internet over someone who is already going to believe differently.

Debating never leads to fruitful discussion. :) Hope you can see and understand why there is no point in it. Futile.

Reactions: marks

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take care friend; just have no time to argue over the internet over someone who is already going to believe differently.

There was no argument, you proved nothing. You just voiced an opinion and refused to back it up in any legitimate way.

You have the right to that opinion obviously but when you promote it as truth then expect to defend it which you failed miserably on.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When it comes to these matters your subjective belief of what you believe is the truth in Christianity is predicated on your faith and what you understand from the Word of God. There are many people on different levels of understanding, and most people would find my view contrary to everything scripture even questioning my own salvation.

None of that bothers me, it is not up to me to teach you unless am actually teaching a lesson on whatever subject may be in front of me when teaching. Will do so to teach it truthfully by the spirit of Christ (Even though I may say things that may be wrong) and in retrospection of all scripture that there is to go on , and the whole of scripture is long and extensive never-ending almost.

Just because you are unsatisfied with me not answering your questions doesn't mean that there is not truth that has been shared in the original post; maybe you have not found it yet. My hope is for you to do so.

My challenge to you was to go and search and look and seek God to help you in these matters, and even that of just checking out things about past fulfilment.

Because to me Everything in Scripture has been completed, and believe we live in the Age of Fulfilment. I can not force you to believe that or accept it.

To continue to accuse me is futile.

Thank God for the Lord Jesus Christ; there is was value found in your life and mine that He died and was resurrected for us both and for all the world. Because God so loved all the people on the face of the planet.

Much love, a friend in Christ,

Matthew G. Love is paramount of being right or wrong.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello to anyone who may be reading this,

Is it not encouraging to know that you have been made right with God through faith on the Lord Jesus Christ?

You do not have to accept what anyone tells you about anything on the bible you can simply live by faith and the spirit and have love for others?

(We have all missed the mark and fell short but God is not longer Angry with you) ~ He sent the Lord Jesus Christ to make and set everything right with the world; and now today you too can become a Child of God; and have a relationship with the Father.

No must do this or must do that : All that is required is faith; and if you desire you can even learn more about God by reading the bible. That is my encouragement to you!

Though am now seen as a Child of God by faith, and am loved by God, and He loves you too always remember that. God finds your life valuable and meaningful, even in your times of being alone with no one around to encourage you. Have faith trusting God to help you in this life, and continue to look towards the Lord Jesus Christ for their is hope, an everlasting hope of going on to be with God after this life.

Look towards God my friend and the Lord Jesus Christ and not towards people and what they may say, remember you are valuable and your life has meaning while you live it as a believer.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG
@An Apologetic Sheepdog

The error that you are both making is that Jesus "paid" for all our sins; a doctrine known as Penal Substitution.
That is a false doctrine.
However if MatthewG just wants views rather than arguments then you have mine.
God bless
Who’s sins were paid by the Atonement of Christ ?

1 John 2:2
2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

John 1:29
Behold the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much for sharing your own personal view friend, Mungo.

Edit: People have benefited from the blood shed of Christ ~ From being saved from sin/death/grave/hell/Satan ~ The thing is they are not saved unto the kingdom of Heaven without faith.

Believe many people confuse being saved from sin/death/hell/satan-demons - with being saved by Faith. There is a difference between them.

Being saved from sin/death/hell/satan-demons - Was simply because of the Victory of Christ Jesus.

Being saved to the Kingdom of Heaven - is by Faith in Christ. In Which a person who has faith is given the holy spirit by the Father in Heaven.

Hope that this helps you understand, @Mungo.​

To anyone reading here at this point,

Not here to fight anyone or argue with anyone that may disagree with me; my encouragement is check the scriptures and test them, and do not believe me but believe in God, and trust him, and ask him to help you.

If anyone else would like to share their own personal view please feel free to do so, no judgement here from, me, myself.

Will come back and check to see if there are more later on.
No one in scripture is forgiven of their sins until there is repentance and faith placed in Christ that He died for our sins according to the scriptures, He was buried for 3 days and God raised Him from the dead bodily and He was seen by many witnesses as per the gospel in 1 Corinthians 15:3-8 and they confess Him as Lord as per Romans 10:9-13. Faith come by hearing and hearing by the word of God- the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation as per Romans 1:16.

hope this helps !!!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Christophany,

If that is what you believe, it seems many people believe that that sins are not forgiven until they place their faith in Jesus Christ. To me believe that people become saved unto the kingdom of Heaven when they place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, however the blood of Christ was powerful enough to even cleanse the sins of the unbelievers now today. Though it takes faith to consider that everything has been completed, though many people in the faith believe that the Revelation has not been completed and there are many more things to come that people will see and experience.

To me I can say to a person that Jesus Christ has already forgiven the sins of others; It is up to them if they believe that are not and start to seek for God, of course that will have to be their choice.

Thank you for sharing that your view point is that people are not forgiven of their sins unless they place their faith in Christ first though my view is opposed to that view.

With love in Christ;

Matthew G.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, I think this is overlooked by many. God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses against them. God, having laid on Him the iniquity of us all. The Lamb of God, Who carries away the sin of the world.

What remains is for us to receive the reconciliation. It's not enough for sin to be forgiven, removed, we must be reborn.

Much love!

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me believe that people become saved unto the kingdom of Heaven when they place their faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, however the blood of Christ was powerful enough to even cleanse the sins of the unbelievers now today.

To me I can say to a person that Jesus Christ has already forgiven the sins of others; It is up to them if they believe that are not and start to seek for God, of course that will have to be their choice.

So, are you saying that all sins of all people are forgiven and there is no judgement, lake of fire and second death?

Reactions: Wynona