Samsung Galaxy Note

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eltanin

Aug 22, 2012
SEMO
Does anyone have one?
If so, has it been satisfying to own?

I am getting ready to get a new phone, and the idea of a phablet is just awesome to me...

I have seen some pretty impressive demonstrations, but you know how it is when companies go out to promote their product...

I am an artist, and the stylus, and the big screen just shout at me to buy it, but I don't know anyone personally who has one, and I don't go out and buy a product without info from someone I know is not a pusher for the company...

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
I recently passed on the latest iteration of the Galaxy Note (the Note II) for a tad bit older htc evo 4g lte.

The screen is about the same size (slightly smaller) on the htc as the Samsung, but even with the larger screen for the Galaxy Note II I would think that artistic expression of any real substance would require at minimum a 7 inch display if not the full sized 11 inch.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wanted it initially, but it was just too big to be a phone and too small to be a tablet. I settled on the S3, which I love. Can't beat the quad core and 2 GB RAM.