Sanctified by the BLOOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sanctified by the Blood. "Jesus is become our Sanctification, Justification, Redemption"...
Once a Saint, never again a sinner.
Always the Righteousness of God.

"where sin abounds, Grace more abounds".

Paraphrase, .. When God saved you, He new your future. He already SAW all the "sin" (works of the flesh) you would do later, and He saved you anyway.
Why?
Because there is no sin "in Christ".
God knows that the Blood of Christ, that is God's Gift of Sanctification, is always in PROCESS, its always WORKING.
It never stops keeping us CLEAN and RIGHTEOUS.
= The blood that saved you, KEEPS YOU SAVED".
= Eternal Security
= Once SAVED by the blood, you are always saved by the BLOOD..

The religious person, the self savor, the Legalist, the heretic.... cannot believe that all our future carnal deeds (sin, works of the Flesh) are always dealt with by the Blood.
This is why "repenting" from "dead works".... is to be a baby minded believer..... and Paul said we are to GROW UP in our Maturity of Understanding about this issue of "sin" and "repenting".....and get past that, in our Theology and Faith. Hebrews 6
There is no SIN found in the Blood of Jesus, and the Blood of Jesus is always applied to us. = Born Again.

Its not a case of....>"ok, i sinned, now im lost again,... or, im in broken fellowship and i need to REPENT to Get GOD to RE-CLEANSE me with the BLOOD".

How crazy is that type of thinking. ???????

This person thinks..........""""I need a new blood bath God, i sinned that same sin again, and thats the 56th time this month, so, can you send Jesus back to the Cross for me again if i repent again and again and again and again"? "i need a blood bath do-over".

See, that is the carnal minded theology of the baby believer who does not yet SEE that Jesus entered into the Holy Place with His BLOOD = ONE TIME, and "Obtained eternal redemption for us, = ONCE AND FOR ALL"..
= ALL. Colossians 2:13. "ALL sin is GONE".

Our flesh does not want to receive this Truth. Our flesh wants to play a part in God's Salvation. Our FLESH wants to say.>"well, my part is... I do this and i do that, and i keep doing that, and commandments and enduring, and ME ME ME ME, what i DO DO DO DO...
And that self righteousness is not FAITH in CHRIST...... and GOD does not accept any of that self effort.
Cain tried it in Genesis, and got kicked out. Jude defines this carnal flesh head as committing the "error of CAIN".

God sees us always as IN CHRIST< and never does He see us OUT of Christ.
There is no sin found, "in Christ".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Repeated from the other thread (The Twins) #186:

Now, @Behold,

I do think that our abiding is done in faith and not by attempting to live a life that is free from the practice of sin.

However, I also believe that the result of truly abiding is that a man will "sin not" (1 John 3:6);

and also, if a man is born of God, he "doth not" and "cannot" commit sin (1 John 3:9).

Therefore, if I find myself living in a lifestyle of sin, it would be a proper conclusion to believe that I am not born again, nor abiding in the new birth that God has given me.

What would you say is the solution to such a thing?

Are we to just deny that we actually sinned, in order that we might continue to believe that we are truly born again?

Or, ought we to begin to seek the Lord, that He might deal with the sin that has overtaken us as we lay it before the Cross?

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say also that sanctification is a practical work in the believer's life (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6).

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Therefore, if I find myself living in a lifestyle of sin, it would be a proper conclusion to believe that I am not born again,

You told us you have indwelling sin.
Yet you just posted that a born again believer can't sin. Yet you have indwelling sin.

So, what is proper conclusion?
You have what John says the Born again do not have.
Your conclusion is to take a verse that isn't talking to the born again, and use it to defy a verse that is talking to the born again.
Yes. We know.
We've seen you do this 50 times in my Threads.
Did you want to do it 50 more?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And God says that Jesus is our sanctification, redemption, justification, and eternal life.
So, who should we believe?

How about the scriptures that I referenced to back up my statement, that you conveniently left out?

You told us you have indwelling sin.
Yet you just posted that a born again believer can't sin. Yet you have indwelling sin.

So, what is proper conclusion?
You have what John says the Born again do not have.
Your conclusion is to take a verse that isn't talking to the born again, and use it to defy a verse that is talking to the born again.
Yes. We know.
We've seen you do this 50 times in my Threads.
Did you want to do it 50 more?

The truth keeps flipping right over your head; and I have explained it many times.

We have indwelling sin (1 John 1:8, Galatians 3:22, Romans 3:23); this is a fact of holy scripture.

However, the fact of indwelling sin does not mean that we have to necessarily live a lifestyle of sin.

For the element of sin can be rendered dead (Romans 6:6, Galatians 5:24, Romans 7:8) so that it no longer has any say over our behaviour.

Thus it can be true that, as born again believers with indwelling (dead) sin, we "doth not" and "cannot" commit sin (1 John 3:9) and that as we abide in Christ it can be true of us that we "sin not" (1 John 3:6) and that this can even be true of us for evermore (1 John 2:17).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, @Behold,

I do think that our abiding is done in faith and not by attempting to live a life that is free from the practice of sin.

However, I also believe that the result of truly abiding is that a man will "sin not" (1 John 3:6);

and also, if a man is born of God, he "doth not" and "cannot" commit sin (1 John 3:9).

Therefore, if I find myself living in a lifestyle of sin, it would be a proper conclusion to believe that I am not born again, nor abiding in the new birth that God has given me.

1) Are we to just deny that we actually sinned, in order that we might continue to believe that we are truly born again?

Or,

2) ought we to begin to seek the Lord, that He might deal with the sin that has overtaken us as we lay it before the Cross?

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, @Behold,

Are we to just deny that we actually sinned, in order that we might continue to believe that we are truly born again?

Or, ought we to begin to seek the Lord, that He might deal with the sin that has overtaken us as we lay it before the Cross?
Hebrews 10:17-20 KJV
And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. [18] Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. [19] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, [20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
I don't understand why it's so hard to understand?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more. [18] Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin. [19] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, [20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
I was asking @Behold.

1) Are we to just deny that we actually sinned, in order that we might continue to believe that we are truly born again?

Or,

2) ought we to begin to seek the Lord, that He might deal with the sin that has overtaken us as we lay it before the Cross?

But since you are answering for him, @Waiting on him, I feel that your answer is somewhat vague.

Is your answer 1) or 2) in the above quote?

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Waiting on him You're right; it's not complicated, but it does need no one less that the blest Holy Spirit of God to give light and understanding of the Scriptures. (Acts 16: 'Lydia...whose heart the Lord opened'...)

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. [11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
1 Corinthians 6:9-11 KJV
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [10] Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. [11] And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
@Waiting on him Sobering and timely passage to remember....

Reactions: Waiting on him

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's try this again.

Now, @Behold,

Or,