Santa letter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was looking through old files and found this letter my son wrote to Santa 10 years ago (he was 6). It reminded me of just how God has blessed me.

The first part says:

Dear Santa,

Are you doing good in the North Pole? How is Rudolph? Is his nose glowing? I have been nice by helping my mom clean the dishes. I have been naught by not doing my chores.
My Christmas wish is for my friend to live.

I had forgotten about this letter. His friend was a daughter of one of my best friends.She was my son's age and one day diagnosed with a brain tumor (out of the blue, no issues at all) and died a few months later.

Looking at the letter I realize that my son's heart has not changed. He has such a love for people and a love for God.

Attachments

• santa.pdf
    345.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: amadeus and marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was looking through old files and found this letter my son wrote to Santa 10 years ago (he was 6). It reminded me of just how God has blessed me.

The first part says:

Dear Santa,

Are you doing good in the North Pole? How is Rudolph? Is his nose glowing? I have been nice by helping my mom clean the dishes. I have been naught by not doing my chores.
My Christmas wish is for my friend to live.

I had forgotten about this letter. His friend was a daughter of one of my best friends.She was my son's age and one day diagnosed with a brain tumour (out of the blue, no issues at all) and died a few months later.

Looking at the letter I realize that my son's heart has not changed. He has such a love for people and a love for God.
That's lovely. It must have brought back some lovely family memories. And such a kind-hearted little boy.

Reactions: John Caldwell