santa syndrome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
atheist belive that because there is no more santa …. they belive there is no God

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
atheist belive that because there is no more santa …. they belive there is no God
One can watch 'The Grinch that sole Christmas' and if you truly take note at the story line you will find that the Grinch found out that he could not steal Christmas.

The Grinch was asked what's Christmas all about and he claimed avarice ! the avarice never ends ! a child wants a pony, rides it twice and sells it to make glue and he says about people tossing away such things that are given to them, claiming that with the Christmas madness all such comes to him at the dump, in their garbage that they tossed out, claiming that he could hang himself with all the neck ties that he finds.

This show is the best one ever to point out what Christmas is all about, but sadly most people do not listen to what the point is of the story, because nowadays most people are only watching movies etc to be entertained.

I claim that a good movies etc have a story line to it or morals, but nowadays it's all about entertainment and when you have finished watching such dribble you ask yourself what the hell was that truly all about and the answer is nothing but dribbling entertainment, it's all about effects or blowing up things, that is boring to me as I can't stand such rubbish.

I have found that if you have a video that has a message to the story and you sit someone down to watch the whole thing and then ask what was it all about, they do not know at all, as they only seen it as entertainment.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking too deeply in hypothetical questions or problems like this often accomplishes little. One to one, atheists are people as we are people. Some of them really want to find God and need someone who really has met the Master to speak with them. Others have squashed their own hope and until they change their outlook or until God gives us the Word to speak to their hearts they should be left alone. Only God gives the increase to anyone.