Satan said hey people you can all take the mark

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its in your forehead and hand not your soul or heart
Go on Christian internet use an avatar for to hide your real name
It’s just a small seed of deception you won’t be blamed
Use the cell phone and internet is all part of the plan
Be stimulated by speaking images from crystal glass you don’t understand
Invasion by immigration does any Christian read the Quran?
It is written that all true Muslims must do their duty and take their part
Even the ones without strong faith Allah will condemn for their heart
It too has an endtime written between the covers about 2 bosses
Mahdi and Issa going around destroying all the graven image crosses
Al-Daabah – a great creature which Allah will cause to emerge
He is said to weigh everyone some righteous some needing to be purged
He enter on the scene when most people become corrupt.
It will speak to mankind and exhort them, having the ability to reason, speak and disrupt
It will make a sign on the people’s noses which will distinguish those who believe from those who doubt.
This is your fate He says, you brought this all yourself about
I wrote this rhyme to help warn sleeping Christians that never took time to understand,
He has given scripts to everyone all sides He commands
We don’t do our duty and study all books of scripture to know both sides in the plan
If you’re scared of it pray for the Holy Spirit if you see this as walking through the valley of the shadow of death
Understand all that is written about the lines of Cain and Seth
It is written and spoken with different names through cultures languages and time
Not being interested enough to search everything about God is a crime
And don’t let false teachers that fool you, the principles are the same
Be more alert Read your enemies written plan see a fuller view of this game
I tried to tell you if you can’t drop any item and walk away
All people including the Saints now will have to pay
Some their possessions and identities others their life
Woes division sickness no unity, just conflict and strife
No time to recover in between as each events get quicker
Everyone choosing differently, follow my path they will bicker
Too bad we didn’t take time to make a community of bartering friends
When we can’t buy or sell anymore a physical network we’ll need to depend
Get to know all your neighbors in their hands your life might survive or cease
If not you will fear and mistrust them a key to missing peace
I doesn't matter how long you live just what you did within your time
Sorry for having to tell you this now I will finish this Inspired rhyme

Reactions: GTW27

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Whom will He teach knowledge, and to whom will He explain the message? Those whom are weaned from the milk, those taken from the breast?
For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."
Nay, but by men of strange lips and with an alien tongue The Lord will speak to this people, to whom He has said, "This is rest; give rest to the weary; and this is repose"; yet they would not hear. Therefore the Word of The Lord will be to them precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little; that they may go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Yes the message you have brought I truly understand, for the enemy has come into a foreign land. An unwalled city. Their leader, I have seen face to face, ready to wreak havoc, upon the human race. And no I am not a poet, gifted with rhyme, just a man called to go out, at the proper time.

mychael

Jan 6, 2020
radium
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Whom will He teach knowledge, and to whom will He explain the message? Those whom are weaned from the milk, those taken from the breast?
For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."
Nay, but by men of strange lips and with an alien tongue The Lord will speak to this people, to whom He has said, "This is rest; give rest to the weary; and this is repose"; yet they would not hear. Therefore the Word of The Lord will be to them precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little; that they may go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Yes the message you have brought I truly understand, for the enemy has come into a foreign land. An unwalled city. Their leader, I have seen face to face, ready to wreak havoc, upon the human race. And no I am not a poet, gifted with rhyme, just a man called to go out, at the proper time.
"Try" is a word that can only be beaten if You don't.

Reactions: GTW27

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure of the rest,
but hasatan is the one who appeared as if an angel of light all along - not just in these last hours.
All along, all of our lives, for all the generations we know, the deceiver has been actively deceiving.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Try" is a word that can only be beaten if You don't.

It is too late for me, for awhile now, I have hopped in the back seat and let Him drive. To try is the beginning, but to fully let go, is the end, for this is The Lord's doing. For what ever He puts His hand to, He finishes, and what ever He touches, becomes beautiful in it's season.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what ever He puts His hand to, He finishes,
and just how did God's Plan, work, how did God's chosen people work out, after God put His Hand to Deliver them out of Egypt ?

Jan 19, 2017
USA, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said I have come so you may have life and have it to the fullest. There is nothing wrong with joy! I love you as sister and forgive you. Do not listen to lies. You have no right to judge. I am physical virgin but not mental, spiritual virgin. I have mental problem, no am not demon possessed. have never comited crime. never use illegal drug i forgive. love my sister God gave me talents. Stupid people open tattoos, bars, have sex. don't bring baby in terrible world. use birth control pills, get fixed. get animals fixed.