Satan's desire to be like God - via technologies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure where this goes, but this is the only area I can see it could fit.

I was conversing with @Truman on another thread about google, and other big names out there (like FB, and microsoft) who are part of satan's end times plans.

I'm going to quote some of that conversation and then share my experiences.

[QUOTE="Truman, post: 1151187, member: 10231"]I believe that it is all a scam. I'm not saying that there is absolutely nothing to the Chinese virus. What happened to the flu? The overall picture is so large that people are just not perceiving it.
This, I believe, is all part of a co-operative effort of the deep state, the corrupt government, the secret societies, the global bankers, the tech giants such as Gates, Google, and FB, devil worshippers of all types, communists everywhere, the elites, and the dark forces of the world that are behind all of this to enslave mankind, and bring us into the one-world government that is spoke about in the book of Revelation.
The Great Tribulation is near.
World-wide, people are deceived, blinded by the god of this world. Most won't listen to me because they've been brainwashed by the main-stream media into believing that people like me are conspiracy theorists. My job is to speak the truth that I know. Then the blood of others will be on their head, not mine.
He is sovereign, and He is nobody's fool. Shalom.[/QUOTE]

@Truman Guess what? Speaking of google (etc) ...being tracked.... as soon as I posted (with my cellphone) my first post in this thread, I got a stupid covid vaccine propaganda commercial on youtube (on my TV/roku). Think our devices are communicating??? AI, much??!!?

I know...

They're carrying this even farther than just using our devices ....I may make a separate post for this, bc it veers from the OP, and I want to know if others are experiencing the same thing.

I mentioned about how that our devices are tracking and spying on us, and that they are even communicating with each other. My experience has gone past just my devices tracking my online and offline activities and sending me targeted ads and spam text messages. I have noticed that I will be just thinking on something and within seconds or minutes, I get ads, youtube video suggestions, etc related to exactly what I was thinking. I do not believe this is coincidence at all.

Have any of you noticed this or experienced this happening? If so, please share your experience.

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
From September of 2013 to April of 2014, the Lord led me on a journey of discovery through the internet. Taking one subject at a time, I watched most of the videos I could find on Dinosaurs, Tornadoes, Nuclear Weapons, The Military, and U.F.O.s. Finally, He revealed to me the book of 1 Enoch, The Book Of The Watchers.
The next day I went outside and there, about 50 feet from me and perhaps less than 100 feet above the ground, was a disc, about 50 feet wide, and seeing over the top of it, I could tell it wasn't very thick. It was covered in a several inch thick uniform layer of what looked like cloud.
On the far side of it, and about 30 feet from it, was a second, identical disc. On the far side of the second disc, at about 30 from it, was a third, identical disc. The strange thing was that I thought, "Lenticular clouds."
I went back in the house and looked up lenticular clouds and comparing them, thought, "Oh my, those were not clouds."
I've come to understand that it was a show of force by the enemy, meant to intimidate me. They failed miserably. They knew exactly what I'd watched the night before, probably by tracking me online. They did not want me to retain that knowledge.
They are afraid of me. They no longer control me with fear. I view it as a training exercise from the Lord.
Thank You, Lord Jesus, for giving us all power and authority over Satan and his minions. See Luke 10:19

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing that. It is interesting, indeed. Can you explain how you feel that connects with my OP? I may be missing something.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for sharing that. It is interesting, indeed. Can you explain how you feel that connects with my OP? I may be missing something.
I think they were monitoring my internet use the night before. I also caught them spying on me at an anti-lockdown rally but that's for another time.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think they were monitoring my internet use the night before. I also caught them spying on me at an anti-lockdown rally but that's for another time.
This was a recent occurrence?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This was a recent occurrence?
This past Spring. Then there was the night a few months ago when a triangle formation glided above five of us, as we were watching the night sky. As we watched, one by one they started blinking, and then were gone! Someone's watching us! Lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our online activity is being processed to bring up relevant things. It's supposed to be helpful. They don't know what you're thinking.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we won't talk about the demonic realm.
I am schizophrenic. And didn't take my meds for years because I didn't have medical insurance at the time. The one thing I learned from all of that is that I saw the TV talking to me and radio as if they read my thoughts. It appeared very satanic or godly I couldn't sometimes tell which. But it was like I was being spied on by aliens or demons and god.

When I started taking my medications I realized it was a form of paranoia. And they say everyone has some level of paranoia they experience. Paranoia tends us to jump to conclusions and see connections that aren't real. Now I'm on meds and I still have some level of paranoia. I see movies that are made from my story instead of seeing that we all have similar paths so movies are going to sometimes come near to my story anyways.

I developed a need to see proof of my conclusions and connections before believing them. And that protected me from some of the paranoia. I got the idea from a movie called "A beautiful mind" with Russel Crowe:

Reactions: GaryAnderson

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truman Have you experienced you thoughts being tracked? That's my main question.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You all have missed my main question presented in my OP. Please re-read it.

Reactions: Truman

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344 This isn't about paranoia or schizophrenia at all. I know that's hard to accept or understand coming from someone who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Reactions: dev553344

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't hear electronics talking to me, or anything of that sort. This is about real life technologies that I know exist because I was used in the MK projects that helped develop and perfect those technologies.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344 This isn't about paranoia or schizophrenia at all. I know that's hard to accept or understand coming from someone who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia.
OK, it just sounded all too familiar to me. Please carry on :D

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry about that, I missed that it was the main gist of your thread. Do you mean your thoughts being tracked and being manifested online?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You guys sure do have some interesting stories about your personal lives.
Here’s mine.
I was raised by a perfect normal family and grandparents. During my childhood which was wonderful, my grandparents raised me because my parents were working. They loved me and cared about me too much. My parents who aren’t divorced to this day, started to raise me after 10 years old. They loved me and cared about me even more. On my teen years until 20 years old I lived an even more magical and wonderful life of vacations, travel and friends. Then I started to grow with more responsibilities and got a job then I got married with my high school sweetheart and than we got blessed with two kids and I’m trying to give them an even better childhood than mine.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry about that, I missed that it was the main gist of your thread. Do you mean your thoughts being tracked and being manifested online?
Yes. For instance, back around 2016, I went into a store to look for a coffee mug. I read the words printed on the mug ...not out loud. I didn't even buy the mug. By the time I got to my car, I had a youtube video with a title that matched what I just read.

Sometimes I'll just be thinking something and I get a youtube video notification on my phone about the very thing I was just thinking.

One day I went to my mailbox, and got a piece of mail regarding a loan that we paid off, and an offer to refinance my car. I went inside, and the first commercial on my youtube (via roku) was from our lender about refinancing car loans. Now ....how can you explain that? This was not my imagination.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last November, I was involved in a spiritual battle on FB. Could've been technology. They were trying to intimidate me but since the Lord was with me, they failed. I believe the Lord highlighted online pictures of a scrunched-up Biden face, the blind boy from the movie, Deliverance, and a picture of LAM.
I posted on FB a picture of Biden with dark shades, the blind boy and LAM, and within hours, I was denied access to my FB account and was stripped of over 900 friends. Low-lifes!