Satan's seed, Cain, and the Rapture.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydnook

Nov 22, 2008
For Swampfox.:Having looked at your studies re Satan's seed, and Cain and the Rapture; I disagree with all your conclusions!There is so much to say to the contrary, that I will not start.It is clear that your Board is underpinned by these ideas, and that your Staffing is also required to adhere to your ethos.Having seen some of your "help" and "teaching", from such as Christina; who you have placed in a position of teaching authority (which in itself contravenes Paul's teaching, therefore the Lord's), you are in a position of great danger of misleading many sincere people!The concept of the "seed of Cain" is well covered in the Media, and, yours and others interpretations are not substantiated in Scripture.The Rapture is more subjective, and may or may not be pre. or post Tribulation. However, the evidence is weighted to pre. Tribulation.Because of my sincerely held opinions and beliefs, and because of the false IMO bases of your outreach, I cannot but withdraw from your Board as an active participant; especially as I would find myself in increasing acrimony and disagreement with your teachers.Lloydnook.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(crooner;65162)
Your both wrong.
Genesis 3:15How do you explain this verse? Saying the serpent has his own seedline and Eve having her own seedline?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(lloydnook;65153)
....and that your Staffing is also required to adhere to your ethos.... I cannot but withdraw from your Board as an active participant; especially as I would find myself in increasing acrimony and disagreement with your teachers.Lloydnook.
I am not required to do anything, my wife can't even tell me what to do. Bye, see you later.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(lloydnook;65153)
For Swampfox.:Having looked at your studies re Satan's seed, and Cain and the Rapture; I disagree with all your conclusions!There is so much to say to the contrary, that I will not start.It is clear that your Board is underpinned by these ideas, and that your Staffing is also required to adhere to your ethos.Having seen some of your "help" and "teaching", from such as Christina; who you have placed in a position of teaching authority (which in itself contravenes Paul's teaching, therefore the Lord's), you are in a position of great danger of misleading many sincere people!The concept of the "seed of Cain" is well covered in the Media, and, yours and others interpretations are not substantiated in Scripture.The Rapture is more subjective, and may or may not be pre. or post Tribulation. However, the evidence is weighted to pre. Tribulation.Because of my sincerely held opinions and beliefs, and because of the false IMO bases of your outreach, I cannot but withdraw from your Board as an active participant; especially as I would find myself in increasing acrimony and disagreement with your teachers.Lloydnook.
I say to that Prove me wrong in scripture instead of opinions of men ... your opinions is not scripture.. I never tell anyone they have to believe me ..I teach what God has shown/given unto me not what swampfox or any one tells me too... but scripture says many things on many levels the fact one is only on a certain level and can not see another level is no reason for me not to teach it. God gives wisdom to whom ever he gives it too. You can believe what you like but that doesnt make it true I can prove that the early church fathers taught Satans seed in their writtings, its even written in the Dead sea scrolls , its even been documented on the History channel, I can even tell you the name of the church leader(Augustein) that changed the original teaching Several main stream ministires , are starting to admit this in written in the Word. Only the the men and churchs who dont understand it or dont want to say they were wrong ... Fight so hard against this as all men do rather than admit mistakes... Besides that we have never said many of these things including seedline is about any ones salvation, Nor do you have to believe it ... Its the history and key to God plan, understanding Gods plan is not required to be saved ,we are saved by grace alone... but understanding Gods letter to us The bible is what we do here.. everyone has their own level of this understanding. You are not required to believe everything we teach here its more like pic and chose what one is comfortable with but until I'm proven wrong in scripture on a subject ..not your words ..I will teach it as God has given it to me . Reguardless of what you or any man says.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Frankly speaking, and I am sure some folks will find this rude; see ya.I could care less what lloydnook thinks about me and how he's decided to pass judgment on us all.I sincerely hope you enjoy the ego thread this little post gave you.Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.