• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

"Salvation by : faith alone'..

See that?

This means......God sent Christ to the Cross to become your Salvation......your sin bearer....... your forgiveness., and your Eternal LIFE.

Christ was on the Cross all ALONE, doing that for you and me.

Put your FAITH there, Give God your faith, as He accepts nothing else to thereby take what Jesus has done for you, and apply it to you, as:

= "the Gift of Salvation" and "the gift of Salvation"

"Faith alone", means........Faith specific.........It means faith only in ONE..........."alone".....nothing else, or as Jesus said.....I am THE WAY... not a way or some way to the Father, but ME ALONE>......JUST ME ALONE.... John 14:6

It means when you take Jesus, God takes YOU.

You dont WORK For that as that is your """ FAITH is counted as righteousness."""

The working........The Fruit bearing, comes after you have given God your faith., as now you have entered, by being born again.

= "justification BY faith"....

You are now in the WALK of FAITH.......... because you are born again.

God saved you, as "Grace through faith", based on the CROSS, and now you are IN that Salvation, as a ""new creation in Christ."

You HAVE IT. = born again.

See that Reader?

Now you do the = "present your body as a living sacrifice"......"mortify your members".... "get water baptized " part.,.. not to be saved or stay saved ...but because you ARE SAVED.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reader,

See that?

This means......God sent Christ to the Cross to become your Salvation......your sin bearer....... your forgiveness., and your Eternal LIFE.

Put your FAITH there, Give God your faith, as He accepts nothing else to thereby take what Jesus has done for you, and apply it to you, as:

"Faith alone", means........Faith specific.........It means faith only in ONE..........."alone".....nothing else, or as Jesus said.....I am THE WAY... not a way or some way to the Father, but ME ALONE>......JUST ME ALONE.... John 14:6

You dont WORK For that as that is your """ FAITH is counted as righteousness."""

The working........The Fruit bearing, comes after you have given God your faith., as now you have entered, by being born again.

God saved you, as "Grace through faith", based on the CROSS, and now you are IN that Salvation, as a ""new creation in Christ."

See that Reader?

Now you do the = "present your body as a living sacrifice"......"mortify your members".... "get water baptized " part.,.. not to be saved or stay saved ...but because you ARE SAVED.
sounds like you are working it out yourself! :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
sounds like you are working it out yourself! :)

Quietthinker.

Being born again proves you did.

However...."working out your salvation" is beyond the initial, redemption, and its during this process of coming into the renewed mind revelation of being made the righteousness of God, in Christ, that the devil will bring someone to you,.......pulpit, commentary, TV, Forum members...'mom, dad..... who will try to twist "Grace through Faith" into.....>"here is what i have to do to stay saved".... "here is what i have to do, to keep from losing my salvation"

See that?

God Brings Christ and a person believes, and then the Devil brings his gospel to you.
He will do it.
He brought it to EVE and he's remodeled it a bit since then.... = replace the CROSS and the GRACE of GOD.
If you believe you have to do anything to stay saved, then he did, already.
If you believe you can lose your salvation, then he already did.

If you read Hebrews 13:9 it teaches that if you dont get your heart established in that CROSS OF CHRIST as WHY you are saved and WHY you stay saved then the DEVIL will deceive you into..>"i can lose my salvation", using a "doctrine of devils".
That is "another gospel".
That is the believer as... "fallen from Grace".

No one escapes this situation.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

See that?

See that Reader?

What do you think "revealed from faith to faith" means in Romans 1:16-17

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Quietthinker.

Being born again proves you did.

However...."working out your salvation" is beyond the initial, redemption, and its during this process of coming into the renewed mind revelation of being made the righteousness of God, in Christ, that the devil will bring someone to you,.......pulpit, commentary, TV, Forum members...'mom, dad..... who will try to twist "Grace through Faith" into.....>"here is what i have to do to stay saved".... "here is what i have to do, to keep from losing my salvation"

See that?

God Brings Christ and a person believes, and then the Devil brings his gospel to you.
He will do it.
He brought it to EVE and he's remodeled it a bit since then.... = replace the CROSS and the GRACE of GOD.
If you believe you have to do anything to stay saved, then he did, already.
If you believe you can lose your salvation, then he already did.

If you read Hebrews 13:9 it teaches that if you dont get your heart established in that CROSS OF CHRIST as WHY you are saved and WHY you stay saved then the DEVIL will deceive you into..>"i can lose my salvation", using a "doctrine of devils".
That is "another gospel".
That is the believer as... "fallen from Grace".

No one escapes this situation.
Like I said, you are working it out for yourself. Your attempt to cross all the t's and dot all the I's is indicative of this. :)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What do you think "revealed from faith to faith" means in Romans 1:16-17

vs 15

the power of God is the preaching of the Cross

everything with God, is "faith" based.

we please God by "faith"... not by works.......as without faith He is not pleased

we receive the Cross of Christ as our blood atonement by faith

Justified by faith

the walk of faith

faith is counted as righteousness

Grace through faith

the only thing that isn't is, trying to hold unto faith to try to keep yourself saved......as when you get that type of wrong faith, then you have faith in your faith and that is not the same as having faith in Christ.

Legalism, is..>"what can i do to be saved or stay saved", and even FAITH can become Legalism, once you start trying to not lose faith, or hold unto faith to try to STAY SAVED.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

See that?

See that Reader?

Since you openly showed that Christ worked, and according to 1 Pet 2:21 he left us a model to follow his steps, and the fact that he gave us an assignment, do you actually think that you have no obligation to obey Jesus? Are you not aware that James, Jesus own brother wrote his book because of people like you. People were going around saying that in the first century as well.

No one is saved until they actually receive salvation sir, where do you come up with that? Remember the Bible must be taken as a whole, and it does not contradict itself.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Since you openly showed that Christ worked, and according to 1 Pet 2:21 he left us a model to follow his steps,

When you try to offer your works as equal to the Cross off Christ as if they are as worthy, then you are kidding yourself, and God.

Don't be that one.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
vs 15

the power of God is the preaching of the Cross

everything with God, is "faith" based.

we please God by "faith"... not by works.......as without faith He is not pleased

we receive the Cross of Christ as our blood atonement by faith

Justified by faith

the walk of faith

faith is counted as righteousness

Grace through faith

the only thing that isn't is, trying to hold unto faith to try to keep yourself saved......as when you get that type of wrong faith, then you have faith in your faith and that is not the same as having faith in Christ.

Legalism, is..>"what can i do to be saved or stay saved", and even FAITH can become Legalism, once you start trying to not lose faith, or hold unto faith to try to STAY SAVED.
going back to verse 17. what is revealed in the first faith, and where?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
going back to verse 17. what is revealed in the first faith, and where?

"for THEREIN is the righteousness of God REVEALED"...

"therein".... = right here..........Its right here............ is the idea.

Its the preaching of the Cross.

Notice this verse

""" it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.""""

and How does preaching "save", ?

by faith...

As "faith comes by Hearing" the word being Preached.

the word is SEED, and "" the hearing of faith is believing""" and "all that believe in Jesus....shall be saved"

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"for THEREIN is the righteousness of God REVEALED"...

"therein".... = right here..........Its right here............ is the idea.

Its the preaching of the Cross.

Notice this verse

""" it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.""""

and How does preaching "save", ?

by faith...

As "faith comes by Hearing" the word being Preached.

the word is SEED, and "" the hearing of faith is believing""" and "all that believe in Jesus....shall be saved"
So far so good.

What about God's righteousness is revealed that is only in the first of many faiths? Hint: It is what is given to new baby believers in Christ and His cross. It is beyond the facts about Jesus.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
So far so good.

Ive dealt with you before you became your 2nd Alt and, i watched you post a lot of bizarre theology.
A lot.

I hope you have put that away.

So lets do this...
You want to post some theology.... so go ahead as its why you are on my Thread.
If it does not try to prove that salvation can be lost or that you have to keep yourself saved, then we are good to go.
If you try to prove that you are responsible for keeping yourself saved, then i'll have to correct you again, same as the last 40 times..., so, just stay away from that one, 1stCenturyLady.

Last edited:

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ive dealt with you before you became your 2nd Alt and, i watched you post a lot of bizarre theology.
A lot.

I hope you have put that away.

So lets do this...
You want to post some theology.... so go ahead as its why you are on my Thread.
If it does not try to prove that salvation can be lost or that you have to keep yourself saved, then we are good to go.
If you try to prove that you are responsible for keeping yourself saved, then i'll have to correct you again, same as the last 40 times..., so, just stay away from that one, 1stCenturyLady.
Fine. Answer this part you ignored:

What about God's righteousness is revealed that is only in the first of many faiths? Hint: It is what is given to new baby believers in Christ and His cross. It is beyond the facts about Jesus.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Fine. Answer this part you ignored:

There is that Theology you wanted to get out.

Thing is....
God's righteousness, is the Cross of Christ.
To teach that this is only given to a baby believer, is a strange idea.
You have a lot of those.

The Cross of Christ is "the Grace by which we stand".
The Cross of Christ is where we connect to God spiritually, and its where God's Grace literally exists.
The Grace of God is our power, and its the Cross of Christ........... as the Cross of Christ, this Gospel, and the Cross itself is our "power unto salvation" as well as our "Victory" over sin, the world, the flesh, the devil.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

See that?

See that Reader?

we are saved by faith alone

but faith is never alone..

Reactions: mailmandan