Saved from suicide on the other side of the world.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God kept my dad up yesterday morning, he had a friend request on facebook, he didn't know whether to accept it or not, so he accepted it, and this lady is from the other side of the world in Wales, she was posting suicidal posts on her facebook wall, and the way the Church had treated her, she was about to end it all, but dad got into contact with her just in time, he called her on facebook, and she answered, she was crying and crying, Dad said "don't worry Jesus has got your back" she replied "No he doesn't" then dad replied back "He must have, he hasn't kept me up in my pyjamas for no reason" so dad sent her bible verses and tried to cheer her up, he also told her, his testimony about how he was healed from a broken life when my dad gave his life to Jesus. He then got into contact with someone else he knew in Wales that could help her, and told this pastor, that she needs help, the pastor replied "Ok we can meet up with her next weekend" dad replied "No, she needs help now!" So the Pastor replied "Ok I will ring the police" The police came to this ladies house within half an hour, dad kept sending her testimonies and bible verses, and the cops arrived, and she didn't die. Later on when she was more settled, she apologized to God for the language she used and all her facebook friends, and thanked my dad for saving her life, thanked God for sending my dad to intervene, and other people who tried to help, she then told my dad all that happened, how her dad commited suicide, and some other relative did, and how the "Church" attacked her, and said she had a "spirit of suicide" that she "had to go to church every sabbath to be saved" that she "was of the devil", and much more I'm sure, she was battling depression and all this negativity was being said against her. Thank God for sending her help. It's amazing what Jesus can do. My mum and sister have also added her. It just shows you that these people need help, love & prayer and not more salt being rubbed into their wounds.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is a truly awesome testimony of love and commitment toward a sister. Wow! what a blessing from God, your Dad was sensitive to the Holy Spirit right down that line. How awesome! Would you also send me her fb link via PM so that I can added her too? My fb page is basically dedicated to Inspirational post that believers have sent through my page. It has helped believers who are struggling in their daily lives. :)

That's what I call "an exploit from God" and I'm sure your Dad is pumped at the moment :D Bless you Josho and thanks for such a lovely start for the day! God is so good!

:jumping_smiley22: Glory!!!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Angelina said:
That is a truly awesome testimony of love and commitment toward a sister. Wow! what a blessing from God, your Dad was sensitive to the Holy Spirit right down that line. How awesome! Would you also send me her fb link via PM so that I can added her too? My fb page is basically dedicated to Inspirational post that believers have sent through my page. It has helped believers who are struggling in their daily lives. :)

That's what I call "an exploit from God" and I'm sure your Dad is pumped at the moment :D Bless you Josho and thanks for such a lovely start for the day! God is so good!

:jumping_smiley22: Glory!!!
Sent ya the link through fb pm, it's amazing though, she told my dad, she was literally 1 second away from hanging herself, she already had a rope around her neck and was about to jump off the chair, and then dad rang her through facebook, and she answered. Now that's God's timing.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow! Thanks for that Josho. I am waiting on an add by her. Hope she adds me. She seems like a lovely lady from what I've seen so far...

Bless ya!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Angelina said:
Yay! I have been added :D :D :D nice one Jesus!!! Thank you!
It's an amazing transformation, you probably saw it, God has got her praying and God is revealing stuff to her.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
She is an absolute sweet heart! What a blessing and how wonderful that your Dad managed to lead her back from the brink and I am totally convinced ~ through the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. working in his life. God is sooo Good!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Josho...Is your dads name Larry? She's talking about him on FB. She's going to go off it for awhile :) Josho, you're Dad is truly amazing! Just like you bro...just like you :D

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Angelina said:
Josho...Is your dads name Larry? She's talking about him on FB. She's going to go off it for awhile :) Josho, you're Dad is truly amazing! Just like you bro...just like you :D
Yes it is :m1212:

Reactions: Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I wish she'd go off FB. It's just not good for her. Some of her fb friends are trying to friend me since I friended her...some are very stalkery and one I may have to block entirely! :huh:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You might get one from Imogen.. that's 1 of her best friends, but she lives in London and there's another guy named Darren who's a pastor that's helping her out over in Wales.