"science"=the new World "Religion"???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"science"=the new World "Religion"??? The religion anti-christ will use to rule the world. Those that resist "science" must be eliminated?? Yes these are the last days!!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"science"=the new World "Religion"??? The religion anti-christ will use to rule the world. Those that resist "science" must be eliminated?? Yes these are the last days!!

LAST DAYS-
Began with Jesus' arrival and ministry. We are witnessing who is receiving or rejecting and against Jesus' Word of Truth.
(Heb 1:2)

LAST DAYS-
Mankind- FEW receive Gods outpouring of His Spirit. We are witnessing the Division, of who is receiving, and who rally's against.
(Acts 2:17)

LAST DAYS- SOME are "instigating and heaping" together, CANKERED, (treasures), gold and silver. We are witnessing, who is heaping together, cankered gold and silver.
(James 5:3)

LAST DAYS- Many are Scoffers, (of Jesus' Word), supporting their own Lust. We are witnessing who supports their own Lust, and Scoff at the Word of God.
(2 Pet 3)

LAST DAYS-
Perilous Times, foretold. (2 Tim 3:1)
...Jesus' Word heard, spreading, continuing, despite "worldly threats / consequences".
...Outpouring of Gods Spirit, in effect, continuing, despite "worldly consequences".
...Worldly "cankered treasure hoarding" in effect and continuing "exponentially'.
...Worldly "lusts" promoted, "godly spiritual belief" scoffed....
AND A NEW WORLDLY SPIRITUAL PROMOTION, in the works.

SPIRITUAL PROMOTION?
SEVERAL FOLDS - (angles in the works)
* Continue "propaganda"
* Silence "Truth"
* Scientific isolation of Brain belief / Alter medically, similar to Lobotomy isolation and medical alteration, obliteration, of Heavenly Godly Belief.
* Introduction of "Cyber ROBOTIC" (programmed computer god of the whole world).
* Connectivability of mankind TO their programmed Cyber Computer "god".

The Prepared IN Christ, ARE the Prepared, to NOT SUFFER the WRATH to come, that follows the Perilous Times.

Christ Jesus HAS Prepared a Place, FOR His Prepared people.
God HAS Prepared a Place, FOR His Prepared people.
God HAS Prepared a Place, FOR those Against the Lord God.

*Yes, these are the Last Days, for all People to Prepare for their own Destination.

Glory to God,
Taken

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think science in itself is not "wrong". But I do believe humanistic materialism, which has overtaken most of science...and tried its best to politicize and completely secularize certain issues and problems, is a very severe problem, which must not be ignored.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are the last days "Human Race" =Lab Rats and Guinea Pigs. Those that are over 65 years old are useless eaters taking up space and food in these last days and covid -19 is being used to get rid of the useless eaters so that we can have a near perfect world with no more than 500 million people thus we need to rid the world of 7 billion usless eaters == anti-christ's plan.
Jesus and His very soon return is our only salvation!!!PTL.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That isn't correct, there is Scientology which is religion mixed with science, and I'm sure a lot of scientists are Christian. I think perhaps some people that know nothing of science, might use science to perpetuate their atheist ideas, but they wouldn't be well educated probably.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That isn't correct, there is Scientology which is religion mixed with science, and I'm sure a lot of scientists are Christian. I think perhaps some people that know nothing of science, might use science to perpetuate their atheist ideas, but they wouldn't be well educated probably.

I was just going to say that actually. I don't think we have to choose one or the other and who do you think wrote science books? (I don't mean the actual literal author lol I mean the creator of science Himself. :D)

Reactions: dev553344

Irwin Fletcher

Sep 19, 2020
Cyprus
seeinggodclearly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Cyprus
I've been doing a lot of reading about the "new religion" or "new worldview" that dominates our modern society. It is definitely an anti-God religion. Of the things I've read, there are 2 books that I found specifically helpful:

The Other Worldview – Book Review
This book is an easier read, more accessible.

The Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self – Book Review
This is more dense, but presents a more detailed background of how we got here.