Scolding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, parents are scolding me that I got married and doing nothing, useless and giving the examples of 2 sisters they are saying me Satan and lot of negative things.

I donot know what to say? react or do , specially in a situation when I am helpless. Namrata is crying but I understand how the enemy is working.

Pray God take control of this situation and bless!

Thanks!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, parents are scolding me that I got married and doing nothing, useless and giving the examples of 2 sisters they are saying me Satan and lot of negative things.

I donot know what to say? react or do , specially in a situation when I am helpless. Namrata is crying but I understand how the enemy is working.

Thanks!
Blessings in Christ Jesus. I am retired as of the beginning of Covid. The Lord had me work for as long as I was able to work. It also was a way to witness for Him, as I was placed right in the mist of the people. Do you work? Do you get up every day and go to work to support your family? If perchance not, how has your ministry of giving Bibles to people been financed? How has your trips to the U.S been financed? These questions you need not answer, but they important to consider and mediate on, and then see what The Word of God(The Bible) says about them. Be Blessed My Dreams!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
I have family and folks even in churches who condem me for NOT remarrying . Try that on for size my friend .
ALL because i wont commit adultery and remarry . WE simply gonna have attacks my friend .
And they are about to get MUCH worse as we will find ourselves unable to function in society that is digitalized .
It matters not , SO LONG as i have the glorious LORD is all that matters .

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, parents are scolding me that I got married and doing nothing, useless
A man needs to take care of his family. (1 Timothy 5:8.) It might be time to learn how to be a “tentmaker”, like Paul:

…and because he (Paul) was of the same trade, he stayed with them and they were working, for by trade they were tent-makers. (Acts 18:3)

Paul worked while spreading the Gospel because he did not want anyone to accuse him of being a burden (2 Corinthians 11:9, 1 Thessalonians 2:9, 2 Thessalonians 3:8).

Last edited:

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thanks for praying and sharing.

You know I had a missionary training in YWAM, we were taught to live by faith and prayer have been trying to live by faith and prayer also had tried to start a business but didnot succeed.
God has tremendously blessed me and I want to continue the same mission of giving Bible and feed others, but from past one years things are turning so fast, I was forced to leave elder sister 's house in the night with family, not got any chance to return to US, wife's pregnancy and delivery and other things , can you imagine where I was in US my sister had stopped the Pastor to help me who helped me for Bibles, my sister took me to US but never made me part of her project or helped .
I can say enemy is working in different ways to stop me to think or do what I have been doing from 2014 for the Lord. Lot of things but anyways need prayers , I just want to live a life of faith and waiting God guide me in this direction.

Thanks!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for praying and sharing.

You know I had a missionary training in YWAM, we were taught to live by faith and prayer have been trying to live by faith and prayer also had tried to start a business but didnot succeed.
God has tremendously blessed me and I want to continue the same mission of giving Bible and feed others, but from past one years things are turning so fast, I was forced to leave elder sister 's house in the night with family, not got any chance to return to US, wife's pregnancy and delivery and other things , can you imagine where I was in US my sister had stopped the Pastor to help me who helped me for Bibles, my sister took me to US but never made me part of her project or helped .
I can say enemy is working in different ways to stop me to think or do what I have been doing from 2014 for the Lord. Lot of things but anyways need prayers , I just want to live a life of faith and waiting God guide me in this direction.

Thanks!
most folks in the West have not seen hard core persecution . They have no real idea of what it means to have to flee in the night .
But mark my words , WE SOON WILL . in the meantime we need to be praying for one another
that we take all persecutions patiently when they do come and that we fear not man but continue to do the things of the LORD .

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
A man needs to take care of his family. (1 Timothy 5:8.) It might be time to learn how to be a “tentmaker”, like Paul:

…and because he (Paul) was of the same trade, he stayed with them and they were working, for by trade they were tent-makers. (Acts 18:3)

Paul worked while spreading the Gospel because he did not want anyone to accuse him of being a burden (2 Corinthians 11:9, 1 Thessalonians 2:9, 2 Thessalonians 3:8).
Thanks thats true!,
I have not left my pregnant wife and now daughters wife and ailing parents I am trying my best to care them. You know my sister took me to USA she got projects and help but she yelled and made me leave her home one Pastor helped me for Bibles she stopped the Pastor to help me for Bibles.
Anyways thanks

Reactions: amigo de christo

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
most folks in the West have not seen hard core persecution . They have no real idea of what it means to have to flee in the night .
But mark my words , WE SOON WILL . in the meantime we need to be praying for one another
that we take all persecutions patiently when they do come and that we fear not man but continue to do the things of the LORD .

You know in 2008, we suffered persecution dad is an independent Pastor large number may be 300-400 people's came with weapons to kill dad he jumped and run away in a towel. before a day around 2 am we went to hide in a brother's house from there to a village in a jungle. I had stayed with single dress for about 15 days I had brain malaria i might have got a snake bite. We lived unhygiencially no proper food no light and after 2 months I returned to our house.
You know dad ran towards police vehicle but the officer told to run away as he told the people will pull him out of the police vehicle and kill.
When I think or say of persecution tears run down from my eyes I wish no one suffer persecution . Our believers were forced to eat cow dung and were converted back in fear they did so. And lot of things.

Our houses destroyed and partly burned dad's scooter was burnt. By God s grace we are okay but in other places nuns and fathers were forced to have sex nuns were burnt , Pastors and others were killed. Lot of things happen in persecution its God who guides or gives strength.

At 29 it says of Pastor Sikandar Singh he is my dad he is now ailing, had left his own house and fellowship

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know in 2008, we suffered persecution dad is an independent Pastor large number may be 300-400 people's came with weapons to kill dad he jumped and run away in a towel. In the same day before a day around 1 am we went to hide in a brother's house from there to a village in a jungle. I had stayed with single dress for about 15 days I had brain malaria a might have got a snake bite. We lived unhygienciakly no proper food no light and after 2 months I returned to our house.
You know dad ran towards police vehicle but the officer told h to run away as he told the people will pull him out of the police vehicle and kill.
When I think or say of persecution tears run down from my eyes I wish no one suffer persecution . Our believers were forced to eat cow dung and were converted back in fear they did so. And lot of things.

Our houses destroyed and partly burned dad's scooter was burnt. By God s grace we are okay but in other places nuns and fathers were forced to have sex nuns were burnt , Pastors and others were killed. Lot of things happen in persecution its God who guides or gives strength.

At 29 it says of Pastor Sikandar Singh he is my dad he is now ailing, had left his own house and fellowship

Soon the true lambs worldwide will see a massive increase of persecution . JESUS is with us my friend .
Let us be in continual prayer to HIM and doing the things pleasing to Him .
Ol america and the west has not yet seen this kind of persecution . But lighter persuctions are already picking up .
and it will get worse . So many folks are so in love with modern tech and love the idea of this digital world .
But mark my words , PERSEUCTIONS will only increase and under such a system
they will be able to cut anyone out of society unable to buy or sell lest one conforms to their evil .
Lambs wont conform . AND JESUS WILL BE WITH US . HE fed five thousand HE will take care of us .
But hard times are coming and perseuctions will only increase and those who help persecute us
will actually believe we are the haters who dont know GOD and they DO KNOW HIM and they do love . MARK those words well .
THEY Duped many churches with a false love , a false unity and in the name of their love much evil is called good .
WE must stay in prayer and be seeking the LORD , HE is with us and will be with us , EVEN in prison and on the run .
EVEN at the hour of our death , HE IS WITH US . Lambs have a real good end . THANKS TO THE MERCY and GRACE OF GOD
thanks for what JESUS DID for us . cant say the same for those who reject him , their end will be horrible .
Thus our focus must be on winning souls and exhorting daily in the things of the LORD .

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to live by faith and prayer, but it is The Lord(Jesus) that guides our steps. You have been given what you need to hear, weather indirectly or directly. It was The Lord that sent the disiples out two by two. He did not sent them out with provision as He would be their provider. (All things are subject to The Lord) On the other hand, it has been said that if a man will not work, let him not eat. We are to warn that man as a brother. My training has not come from missionaries, nor has it come from flesh and blood. What I bring, is not my own, but comes from The One who sends me out in the world. And what I bring comes from 2 sides, two sides of The Sword. Blessings are on one side of The Sword. If you will provide for your family, then the blessing will come for The Ministry, not your ministry, but His. This Ministry is needed in India. Take these word to you Dad and ask him to judge them as true or false.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Titus 2:14 Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order to provide for urgent needs and not live unproductive lives.

Reactions: My Dreams

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Titus 2:14 Our people must learn to devote themselves to doing what is good, in order to provide for urgent needs and not live unproductive lives.
Soon the true lambs worldwide will see a massive increase of persecution . JESUS is with us my friend .
Let us be in continual prayer to HIM and doing the things pleasing to Him .
Ol america and the west has not yet seen this kind of persecution . But lighter persuctions are already picking up .
and it will get worse . So many folks are so in love with modern tech and love the idea of this digital world .
But mark my words , PERSEUCTIONS will only increase and under such a system
they will be able to cut anyone out of society unable to buy or sell lest one conforms to their evil .
Lambs wont conform . AND JESUS WILL BE WITH US . HE fed five thousand HE will take care of us .
But hard times are coming and perseuctions will only increase and those who help persecute us
will actually believe we are the haters who dont know GOD and they DO KNOW HIM and they do love . MARK those words well .
THEY Duped many churches with a false love , a false unity and in the name of their love much evil is called good .
WE must stay in prayer and be seeking the LORD , HE is with us and will be with us , EVEN in prison and on the run .
EVEN at the hour of our death , HE IS WITH US . Lambs have a real good end . THANKS TO THE MERCY and GRACE OF GOD
thanks for what JESUS DID for us . cant say the same for those who reject him , their end will be horrible .
Thus our focus must be on winning souls and exhorting daily in the things of the LORD

Reactions: Marvelloustime