ScottA here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I spent a lot of time on the old PROPHECY TALK forum..about 7000 posts.....I hear there are others.

It's been months now since they went offline (not sure what happened), but I am out looking on the boards again. Guess I will dive in when I get the chance.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Scotty!

WelcometotheGroupCup.gif

I hope that you enjoy your time here at CB...
laugh.gif

Blessings!!!

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I don't want to exactly take other boards' membership - I'm actually a member of several where I tend to lurk and read - but we're glad to have you. I don't feel there should be too much competition amongst churches our Christian forums for that matter.

We're trying to develop a community, so welcome and we hope you join us for discussion! :)

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi HS!

Scotty, like some of us here, came from Prophecy Talk, which was a prophecy forum that had been disbanded around October of 2010.

It does not exist any more, so in a sense, you are not actually taking members from other boards.

Blessings!!!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi HS!

Scotty, like some of us here, came from Prophecy Talk, which was a prophecy forum that had been disbanded around September of 2010.

It does not exist any more, so in a sense, you are not actually taking members from other boards.

Blessings!!!

... Thanks, it's good to see you too!