Seamless Christianity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

Seamless Christianity is righteousness in the law from spiritual purity within to righteousness throughout the body: from receiving the Head Christ Jesus within to doing His righteousness in all things.

Seamless Christianity is the Head Jesus Christ supping with us within, and His righteousness weaving seamlessly throughout our lives.

Double minded Christianity is inward uncleanness and confusion, with burdensome works of the law outwardly.

And so, seamlessly walking with Christ in His steps is without partiality, confusion, nor hypocrisy, but taking delight in His law by the Spirit and loving to do His law in the flesh.

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

And so, though our walk with Christ may be blameless outwardly, if there is lust and wars and grievousness within, then we need to purify our hearts in the power of Christ and find peace and rest for our souls, that are works of righteousness may not be of the law only.

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Seamless Christianity is the blessedness of knowing Him surely within the spirit and keeping His commandments blamelessly, not only by necessity, but by love and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Seamless Christianity is walking in His steps light and easy, not begrudged and hardly:

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Those not doing the law at all are neither seamless nor double mined, but hearers only and sinners not doing the word at all, neither outwardly nor inwardly, and need to receive Christ and be saved from their sinning.

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Not in Christ, that's for sure.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

Seamless Christianity is righteousness in the law from spiritual purity within to righteousness throughout the body: from receiving the Head Christ Jesus within to doing His righteousness in all things.

Seamless Christianity is the Head Jesus Christ supping with us within, and His righteousness weaving seamlessly throughout our lives.

Double minded Christianity is inward uncleanness and confusion, with burdensome works of the law outwardly.

And so, seamlessly walking with Christ in His steps is without partiality, confusion, nor hypocrisy, but taking delight in His law by the Spirit and loving to do His law in the flesh.

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

And so, though our walk with Christ may be blameless outwardly, if there is lust and wars and grievousness within, then we need to purify our hearts in the power of Christ and find peace and rest for our souls, that are works of righteousness may not be of the law only.

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Do not err, my beloved brethren.

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Seamless Christianity is the blessedness of knowing Him surely within the spirit and keeping His commandments blamelessly, not only by necessity, but by love and peace and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Seamless Christianity is walking in His steps light and easy, not begrudged and hardly:

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Those not doing the law at all are neither seamless nor double mined, but hearers only and sinners not doing the word at all, neither outwardly nor inwardly, and need to receive Christ and be saved from their sinning.

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Not in Christ, that's for sure.

No matter what name you apply to it, Christianity is a faith that is obedient to the law of the Christ, including every law imposed upon us by Jesus and the apostles.