Search for GOD in times of troubles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

xav.jude

Jan 25, 2009
GOD is always with u. He stays in our hearts if we do good things and obey the Bible verses. THe holy spirit leads us in good ways whenever we ask for his gifts. As Bible says "Those who love the world, he has no love with God" , and also says "World will oppose you if your are true".So, dont get distressed and try to make your ways positive towards God. Surely God will save you in times of troubles.

ervana.huang

Feb 6, 2009
(xav.jude;68825)
So, dont get distressed and try to make your ways positive towards God. Surely God will save you in times of troubles.
Thanks... I'm in stressed now. because all of my problem.Can you tell me how to think "positive" when you in "negative" ???thanks before...God bless... :blessyou:

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ervana, start small. Some folks call it the glass-half-full approach, but look at what you do have, what is going right. In my case, when something has me really upset, I go to Scripture. Job tells us the story of Job and the extreme persecution that he experienced. I don't know your situation, but it cannot be any worse than his. Focus on how he endured. Job finally addresses the Lord:Job 42:2-4
I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee. Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not. Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
King David did much the same in the Psalms, you can just about pick up on any one of them and see this theme there. Talk to God about it and ask him to help work it out. How big are your problems; now think of the Ancient of Days (to use one of my favorite titles for God) and think about how large he is. Even at their darkest hour, things will work out if you put your trust in the right place.