• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father.

Why is He Seated?
Because when you finish your work, you stop, and you sit, because you're done.

Notice.... """"The FINISHED WORK....of JESUS.....ON >.. THE.... CROSS""".

DId you notice something is Finished?
Did you notice that it happened 2000 yrs ago, yet it offers Salvation, tomorrow?
Did you notice that it Happened on the Cross? And who finished the Work?
Jesus The LORD. Jesus The CHRIST.
So, what happened after all was finished?
The Christ returned to Heaven, and sat down.

So, what is the RESULT of the finished Work of Jesus?

1.) Your sins are gone.. They are PURGED..... This means that the responsibility to take complete care of them, so that you are no longer JUDGED (Joh 3:36) for them...has been FINISHED on the CROSS, by JESUS.

Where are your sins?
They are resolved by the Blood of Jesus..They have been redeemed. They have been forgiven.
What does this mean?
It means that they are GONE. Jesus bore them all, paid the price for them all in BLOOD and DEATH and rose again having done all the work necessary so that you can be accepted by God.

Tomorrow i'll post a simple Thread that explains this "your sins are gone" in more detail.

If you are born again, then this finished Work, of dealing with your sin, is completed, and you are now "in Christ" having been given God's very Righteousness : as "The Gift of Righteousness".

And you say...>"but i dont feel like that". "I feel that i could do better, and do more, and that maybe i should confess more".

Well, confess what?
You dont confess what is removed.
You dont confess what is redeemed.

And you say..."but sometimes i mess up. Sometimes i do things that a Christian should not do".
And God says......."Yes, i know all about that. I knew you would do all that, and more, and i saved you ANYWAY"..

So, do you see that?
Now ask this question.... Would God save me, knowing that later i could sin myself out of His Grace and lose my salvation??
Well, is God stupid?
Would God give someone a New Birth...apply the precious blood of Jesus to you, if He knew that you could mess this up, undo this?
A.) God is not Stupid.
b.) God would not waste the Blood of Jesus on you, knowing you would later undo this Gift.

Listen, Salvation restores you to 1st Adam Righteousness. This is accomplished for you, by the 2nd Adam who is Jesus.
Its because of Him that you remain, righteous.
The righteousness that you have, that you became, as a "new creation" is 'IN CHRIST".
So, that is your protection from losing your salvation.
You could lose something of yours, but you can't lose something of God's.
Salvation, Redemption, is God created, and God applied.
You dont control this.....you just operate within it, .... and some do it better then others, and the rare one becomes the standard. They become "the fullness of the Stature of Christ".
Thats the goal line. Thats the End Game. Thats the ""PRIZE of the High Calling".
If you are stumbling in the devil's game of confessing and repenting for 10- 50 yrs, you need to read my Threads and pay attention, do a little study and be delivered from your darkness.

Saint, you have to think.
Its not always a verse that needs to be your answer, as verses wrongly divided can ruin your life.
Sometimes you have to exercise a little wisdom.
Sometimes you have to listen to a good teacher, when maybe your flesh wants to argue instead.

Now, what is the PRODUCT of this Blood Atonement, that God has applied to you, if you are born again?
What is the Result?

1.) Sins are Gone
2.) Eternal Life is yours
3.) You now have Peace with God, at all times, no matter how you feel.
You may feel different... but your feelings and your carnal behavior have no effect on what JESUS HAS FINISHED for you and God has applied unto you.

Jesus''s Blood has gained for you, eternal Peace with God, and you have been honored and imputed with this, at all times......If you are born again.
Being a Son of God, is an HONOR< its a Privilege, its a Eternal STATE, its an Adoption, its a "new Creation" spiritual reality.
Listen... if you are born again...

-You are a JOINT HEIR with Jesus The Christ.
-You are an HEIR Of God.
-You now Belong to God.
-You have been Bought with a Price, and that Price is God's Blood, shed as Jesus's blood on The Cross.
-You are not your own.
-You BELONG to Father God.
-You are HIS, redeemed..
-You are the Bride of His Son.
-Jesus is your eternal Life, and you will never perish.

Believe it, at all times.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1.) Your sins are gone.. They are PURGED..... This means that

...you don't commit them any more.

So, do you see that?
Now ask this question.... Would God save me, knowing that later i could sin myself out of His Grace and lose my salvation??
Well, is God stupid?
Would God give someone a New Birth...apply the precious blood of Jesus to you, if He knew that you could mess this up, undo this?
A.) God is not Stupid.
b.) God would not waste the Blood of Jesus on you, knowing you would later undo this Gift.

This is the reason why a man must repent in order to be saved. A man must change his direction...of walking towards sin, death, and hell...towards righteousness, life, and heaven.

In walking in this direction, you would be walking away from sin...and getting further and further away from it as each day passes (see Proverbs 4:18).

So you cannot sin yourself out of grace and lose your salvation...not because grace would cover you if you did sin...but because you won't be sinning, more and more as time passes, you will be walking in righteousness.

Listen, Salvation restores you to 1st Adam Righteousness. This is accomplished for you, by the 2nd Adam who is Jesus.
Its because of Him that you remain, righteous.

What does righteous mean to you?

Is it just a word?

Or does it mean that you live a holy life?

You may feel different... but your feelings and your carnal behavior have no effect on what JESUS HAS FINISHED for you and God has applied unto you.

Actually, if you don't continue in His goodness, you may indeed be cut off (Romans 11:20-22)...

The good news is that if you are truly born again, you have been sealed by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5) and will continue in His goodness (1 John 3:6, 1 John 2:17).

On the other hand, your identity in Christ is that you are righteous even if you blow it (Romans 4:5) and that this is your unshakable identity in Christ if you are really born again. Now go and live like your new identity (1 John 3:7, Romans 5:19, Matthew 5:6). And it is also important that you give yourself a regular checkup, examining yourself as to whether you are in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5).

-You have been Bought with a Price, and that Price is God's Blood, shed as Jesus's blood on The Cross.

Indeed...and that shed blood does not only justify (as per Romans 5:9)...it also sanctifies (Hebrews 13:12, Hebrews 10:29) and cleanses you from all sin (1 John 1:7).

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another strawman- if repentance was required it would be mentioned in all the verses about salvation, the same with baptism.

But the fact is when salvation and eternal life is mentioned it is ALWAYS accompanied with faith/believes.

hope this helps !!!

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another strawman- if repentance was required it would be mentioned in all the verses about salvation

Luke 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
[3] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
[5] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Hope this helps.
God Bless!

Reactions: BGR

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
another strawman- if repentance was required it would be mentioned in all the verses about salvation, the same with baptism.
Actually, there are many verses that declare one aspect of salvation without declaring other necessary aspects.

For example, Romans 5:9 doesn't mention faith...is faith therefore not necessary for salvation?

It is the whole of the Bible that tells us what is necessary for salvation...

Luke 13:1-5 says nothing about Jesus dying, being buried, and rising from the dead...will therefore a man not perish without faith in these things?

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
[3] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Luke 13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
[5] I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Hope this helps.
God Bless!
I said every verse on salvation not 2 verses