Secession in California

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conservatives in California are seeking to divide California into two states. The liberalism of the coastal cities which rule over all of California is tyrannical they said.

I hope they succeed. It is just a matter of time before secession must be allowed, or an all out civil war will occur. The divisions are too great to overcome in this country.

Liberals already resort to killing conservatives in mass shootings. And that is when conservatives are the ones in power. Think what it will be when the liberal atheistic left gets it back.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hegelian Dialectic appealing to you much there, S? lol
JeffersonOnCoprporatocracy.jpg

Reactions: Truth and pia

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Conservatives in California are seeking to divide California into two states. The liberalism of the coastal cities which rule over all of California is tyrannical they said.

I hope they succeed. It is just a matter of time before secession must be allowed, or an all out civil war will occur. The divisions are too great to overcome in this country.

Liberals already resort to killing conservatives in mass shootings. And that is when conservatives are the ones in power. Think what it will be when the liberal atheistic left gets it back.

Stranger

it is said there are legal means for such to happen like West Virginia and Virginia. but leaving all the cities and moneys and most of the coast (main importing harbors) in the hands of the undesirables doesn't really benefit the country as a whole.

some time back Californication had a economy bigger then most countries but they went belly up. that doesn't happen unless the corrupt are in power, and if they retain all the riches of the state its not well thinking.

don't fool your self, I live near I 10 and its a steady stream of trucks as far as the eye can see, especially at night. so most of the US economy goes through Californication loading docks. some time back there were proposals to use Mexican ports to work around the corruption of Californication. in case you don't know that's where their political juice is and they love Clinton who enacted NAFTA and his wife would retain it.

Reactions: GodsGrace

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean...not everyone in California is liberal??? :confused:

Actually, I am a CA conservative. It's good to hear that there are those who are not liberal, but the balance should happen some other way.

Reactions: pia and Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean...not everyone in California is liberal??? :confused:

Actually, I am a CA conservative. It's good to hear that there are those who are not liberal, but the balance should happen some other way.

There is no longer any common ground for 'another way'. It will be through secession, which is peaceful division, or eventually all out war.

Stranger

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no longer any common ground for 'another way'. It will be through secession, which is peaceful division, or eventually all out war.

Stranger
Hmmm... that sounds pretty serious. Where are you getting your information from that leads you to believe that is where it's at?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hmmm... that sounds pretty serious. Where are you getting your information from that leads you to believe that is where it's at?

It does sound pretty serious...but some have been acting as if it 'war' since the beginning ( Trump winning the election)

Reactions: GodsGrace and pia

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Go to the 'Current Events and Political' section on page 2. Read my threads 'No longer divided but enemies', 'Mass shooting in Southerland Springs Texas', and 'Secession should be considered and allowed'.

I believe these will cover the question you ask. If not, I will be glad to respond for more.

Stranger

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go to the 'Current Events and Political' section on page 2. Read my threads 'No longer divided but enemies', 'Mass shooting in Southerland Springs Texas', and 'Secession should be considered and allowed'.

I believe these will cover the question you ask. If not, I will be glad to respond for more.

Stranger
Wow, I though I knew my way around here - where do you find the "Current Events and Political" section?

................Never mind, I found it.

Reactions: pia

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the western states want to split liberal / conservative......unfortunately for the conservative factions, the money / educated / employed belong to the liberals.

Spokane cannot survive without Seattle
Southern Oregon has Medford - yeah
And then there is the Mighty State of Jefferson......Weed, Yreka.....please

Firearms and meth do not count as exports, people

Reactions: Truth and GodsGrace

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All the western states want to split liberal / conservative......unfortunately for the conservative factions, the money / educated / employed belong to the liberals.

Spokane cannot survive without Seattle
Southern Oregon has Medford - yeah
And then there is the Mighty State of Jefferson......Weed, Yreka.....please

Firearms and meth do not count as exports, people

I don't understand any of it..who could prosper without the others?
Could it 'really" happen..I mean really?
I know French Canada East wanted ( even had a vote) about leaving Canada...but financially it couldn't ... I don't think it can happen in USA either.

Reactions: aspen and pia

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know French Canada East wanted ( even had a vote) about leaving Canada...but financially it couldn't ... I don't think it can happen in USA either.

It could happen, but it would be a bad idea

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@bbyrd009 .....Hi....Yeah that Thomas Jefferson was an amazing human being...he had so much wisdom, and it is such a pity, because all the things I have read and seen about him, if followed, could have made USA the best country in the world, instead they decided to become the self elected big brother of the world and got caught up in exactly, what Jefferson predicted would happen.....So here we are today being completely ruled over by a beast called 'finance' which has a few terrible heads, any one of which can devour whole peoples...Stock market, lending institutions with massive interest attached, insurance institutions, banking an so forth.....What a terrible mess it has created , not just for the USA, but now almost the entire world is caught in it's net, and the countries who do not go along, well they are just evil, right ? Tsk tsk, poor Jefferson would be turning in his grave..

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know French Canada East wanted ( even had a vote) about leaving Canada...but financially it couldn't
They will try again, and frankly I don't blame them.
Quebec has a totally different culture than the rest of Canada.
Been there many times and love that province.
As far as financially.....they can handle it.
Lots of natural resources and many different industries there.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is not about prosperity. The liberal Democrats have always told us it is always about the economy. They said 'it's about the economy stupid'. But they lied. Our economy now is doing great. But yet never has there been such anger and hatred directed toward the administration in power.

It is about how you want to live and be treated. It's about race. It's about religion. And the divide between the liberal atheistic left and the Conservative Christian right is too great. The left cant take it. They refuse to live under such power. And when the left get back into power the right will have to decide how much it can live under.

If they don't seek a peaceful way of secession, then war will be the eventual outcome. The two sides cannot live happily under the same government.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
but now almost the entire world is caught in it's net, and the countries who do not go along, well they are just evil, right ?
ha, if only it was just that; listen to Strangeness for a minute and surely it will come out that he is on one side of some imaginary divide, and his "countrymen" are on the other. We are completely immersed in the Hegelian (satan's) Dialectic now iow.

All conversations imply a winner and a loser, iow, no attempt at reconciliation whatsoever. And of course ppl like this can only choose psychopaths for their kings, i guess. Hence "you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen; but when that day comes, I will not hear you in that day."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Remember this: Without prosperity there will be no education, medical services, social services, etc etc. Just ask people in countries where there is no prosperity.
they were fine until we gave them some freedom, imo. lol. Our "prosperity" is paid for with the blood of, currently, Syrians, although we have managed to destabilise pretty much the whole planet at this point i guess. Our prosperity comes bc we enslave other nations

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
So, what do you suggest?
ah, i would leave that world, however seems right to you. i certainly would not attempt to function in it, hold dollars, use dollars, etc, but that is just me. I certainly would not accept their def of "service" either, and etc. Did you serve? Do you "pledge allegiance" to a flag? like that