Seeing Jesus and about the Rapture of the Church dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amanda F

Sep 4, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in October 2017, I believe God had given me a dream. I was inside the entry way halls in a two story church. The people there were nicely dressed in fancy church attire as in matching shirt, skirt, and fancy hat, there were many people and all talking with one another. Where I was standing, for some reason there was a decent sized bar with drunk people,nearby was a group of people gathering together and an angel would take them home,(Heaven). The angel that I'd seen wore bright white angel clothes with long tightly-curled shiny brown hair with the most prettiest greenish blue eyes I've ever seen, but, was looking at me almost like anticipating and or concerned if I was going to be part of the next group being caught up to Heaven. Right next to the group not far off I seen Jesus Himself standing looking down toward the church main room and the other people who were nicely dressed. I only seen the profile view of Him but, He was wearing white Jesus like-clothes with a red sash. His hair, beard, and eyebrows were the most prettiest hair I have ever seen. The color was such a rich bright glowing brown that had a shine to it that not even people in hair commercials can achieve and was softly brushed back a bit. As I was waking up it was like God almost audibly said, "These are how I give second chances." I also had a strong sense of sadness to it because here we were in a church building, the house of God, and the people Jesus was facing towards had no idea that Jesus himself was standing in front of them and they had no idea that other Christian's were being caught up to Heaven right in front of them! It was like those people weren't there for the right reasons, it was for themselves. Just because you may call yourself a Christian and may attend church means nothing if you don't even know of the God and Savior on a personal level to where when we can run and hug Jesus like a long lost friend with the same excitement.

I believe God had given me a dream pertaining to the Rapture and how there will be many people surprised who are Christian's who will miss the signs and live a wishy-washy "Christian" life than living and breathing the Bible through and through and having an intimate and personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

John 15:4-5 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

Mathew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17,For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back in October 2017, I believe God had given me a dream. I was inside the entry way halls in a two story church. The people there were nicely dressed in fancy church attire as in matching shirt, skirt, and fancy hat, there were many people and all talking with one another. Where I was standing, for some reason there was a decent sized bar with drunk people,nearby was a group of people gathering together and an angel would take them home,(Heaven). The angel that I'd seen wore bright white angel clothes with long tightly-curled shiny brown hair with the most prettiest greenish blue eyes I've ever seen, but, was looking at me almost like anticipating and or concerned if I was going to be part of the next group being caught up to Heaven. Right next to the group not far off I seen Jesus Himself standing looking down toward the church main room and the other people who were nicely dressed. I only seen the profile view of Him but, He was wearing white Jesus like-clothes with a red sash. His hair, beard, and eyebrows were the most prettiest hair I have ever seen. The color was such a rich bright glowing brown that had a shine to it that not even people in hair commercials can achieve and was softly brushed back a bit. As I was waking up it was like God almost audibly said, "These are how I give second chances." I also had a strong sense of sadness to it because here we were in a church building, the house of God, and the people Jesus was facing towards had no idea that Jesus himself was standing in front of them and they had no idea that other Christian's were being caught up to Heaven right in front of them! It was like those people weren't there for the right reasons, it was for themselves. Just because you may call yourself a Christian and may attend church means nothing if you don't even know of the God and Savior on a personal level to where when we can run and hug Jesus like a long lost friend with the same excitement.

Greetings, Amanda, and thank you for posting.

If I may, let me offer a slightly different interpretation of the imagery. Your dream mentions one group of people being taken up and then another, rather than everyone at the same time. Also, He is showing you how He gives them second chances. By the time of the rapture, the chances are over. I think the imagery is of the Lord catching people up in Spirit, such as when they are what scripture calls "drunk in the Spirit." This is as opposed to being literally drunk, or drunk on the entertainments of this world (1 Thessalonians 5:6-7). So I think the dream is actually about giving Christians a second chance by allowing them to experience His manifest Presence, and/or outpourings of His Spirit.

Just my take, and welcome once again to Christianity Board.
Hidden In Him