Seeing : Kamala Harris

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think the USA is an amazing country.
No greater country will ever exist that is man made.

Here is what i see, regarding: Kamala Harris as Biden's VP choice.
I'll tell you now so that when it happens you'll remember.

This is an evil woman.
She will eventually be President of the USA.
She is extremely smart, cunning, deceptive, extremely dishonest, and her only vision is of herself in the White House.
She lies with practiced ease.
When she takes the White House, the USA is doomed.
In fact, now that she is being primed for the Job, the USA is doomed.

This is what i see....
This coming election is now moot.
It is no longer about Trump or Biden.
Trimp's 2nd term would be ineffective.
Biden is old and dealing with advancing senility, and wont make it into a 2nd term if he is elected.
This election is ACTUALLY about presenting and elevating Kamala Harries into the consciousness of the American People, so that they ALL PERCEIVE HER to be "Presidential".
This USA Election, is only about the COMING Of Kamala Harris.
Watch and see.

I hope to GOD that if Biden is unfortunately elected that He does not die the first year, as then this devil will become President, even sooner.

The Republican Party has no electable candidates.
The have some good candidates, but none are able to generate any Mass enthusiasm.
The only person who has even a very slight chance to stop Kamala Harris from being in the White House in the next decade, is Mike Pence.
American's Like Mike Pence.
He has a slight chance to detain Kamala Harris from becoming President, but eventually she'll be the President.
She's everything the Dems are praying for... She's a Christian hater, She loves Abortion, she's dishonest and totally self serving, she's BLACK, she's FEMALE, and She hates the USA.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Couldn't have said it better, myself.

I studied Kamala's "technique" when that last Supreme Court Judge candidate was being abused about his "drinking in High School 40 yrs earlier.""
I honestly can't remember the last time i could see the evil on a person, that was shining as brightly as it shines out of the black heart in this woman.
She "prosecutes". And she's brilliant at this "job".
She will prosecute Trump, and maybe he'll be able to deal with it, but, i can tell that he is wishing she was not coming for him with her gun's drawn.
She is a monster.
Its unbelievable how much of a dark light she is......one of the darkest ive ever discerned in a politician, or human being.
She is Satan anointed.
Believe it.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
She's everything the Dems are praying for... She's a Christian hater, She loves Abortion, she's dishonest and totally self serving, she's BLACK, she's FEMALE, and She hates the USA.
Your assessment of wicked witch Kamala Harris is spot on. It was never about Biden, and no one should have wasted time discussing Trojan Horse Biden. If he happens to win, he will be bumped off, or terminated very quickly, and Kamala will take over to wreak havoc on America. Let's hope and pray that it does not happen.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

This is an evil woman.
She is extremely smart, cunning, deceptive, extremely dishonest, and her only vision is of herself in the White House.

This is what i see....
Biden is old and dealing with advancing senility, and wont make it into a 2nd term if he is elected.
This election is ACTUALLY about presenting and elevating Kamala Harries into the consciousness of the American People, so that they ALL PERCEIVE HER to be "Presidential".
Watch and see.

I hope to GOD that if Biden is unfortunately elected that He does not die the first year, as then this devil will become President, even sooner.

The have some good candidates, but none are able to generate any Mass enthusiasm.
The only person who has even a very slight chance to stop Kamala Harris from being in the White House in the next decade, is Mike Pence.
He has a slight chance to detain Kamala Harris from becoming President, but eventually she'll be the President.

You haven't read this prophecy, but God can change Kamala Harris, and this prophecy is about God changing her and using her for good. ;)

Kamala Harris: A Star Will Rise — Destiny Encounters International

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is an evil woman.

This is what i see....
Watch and see.

You haven't read this prophecy, but God can change Kamala Harris, and this prophecy is about God changing her and using her for good. ;)

Wow... you could both be right... I was watching the following on her, and if you can withstand a man who grossly over repeats himself and makes way too much use of the question, "Right?", Caleb Maupin is fairly up on who truly runs the show behind the scenes in the United States (Big Oil, Big Banking, Silicon Valley, and the Intelligence Community among them, now aligned more with the DNC than the Bushes in decades past). And he was saying a year ago at this time how much they loved Kamala Harris, because she would be a perfect servant to choose to fulfill their objectives, among which would be creating an entire nation that mimics what she has helped create in California; a large prison population, massive homelessness, and the potential for an increasing murder rates and population decreases if the mindless masses can be unleashed upon society in force.

From 13:00 on:
Kamala Harris & The Most Evil People in the World

But that prophecy would be a marvelous thing if it came to pass, and all the more reason to obey the scripture that says pray for our leaders. I do believe they choose servants based on a person's charisma, and how well they they think the person can best "play the role," but it could backfire on them if she came to realize she was just a pawn, like the prophecy says.

And Charlie Schamp is no slouch.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"But surprisingly Newsweek left this article up. The piece begins with this from Professor Eastman [emphasis added]:

The fact that Senator Kamala Harris has just been named the vice presidential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has some questioning her eligibility for the position. The 12th Amendment provides that “no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.And Article II of the Constitution specifies that “[n]o person except a natural born citizen…shall be eligible to the office of President.” Her father was (and is) a Jamaican national, her mother was from India, and neither was a naturalized U.S. citizen at the time of Harris’ birth in 1964. That, according to these commentators, makes her not a “natural born citizen”—and therefore ineligible for the office of the president and, hence, ineligible for the office of the vice president..."

THIS IS BIG: Legal Expert Claims Kamala Harris Doesn't Qualify for Vice Presidency - She'll Have To Be Replaced

Now let's see if the DOJ or President Trump is prepared to make this the KEY ISSUE in removing her from the VP position. The time to do it is now, and the Constitution could not be clearer. She should also be shipped back to Jamaica for sedition and many other crimes.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Do you think she will be a "star"?
Why would a Christian want to be that?
Isn't there only one of those? = Jesus

But i don't say not to pray for this devil led fool.
Currently, She's hell bound and straining to get there... John 3:36
So, her salvation is what is missing.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Wow... you could both be right... I was watching the following on her, and if you can withstand a man who grossly over repeats himself and makes way too much use of the question, "Right?", Caleb Maupin is fairly up on who truly runs the show behind the scenes in the United States (Big Oil, Big Banking, Silicon Valley, and the Intelligence Community among them, now aligned more with the DNC than the Bushes in decades past). And he was saying a year ago at this time how much they loved Kamala Harris, because she would be a perfect servant to choose to fulfill their objectives, among which would be creating an entire nation that mimics what she has helped create in California; a large prison population, massive homelessness, and the potential for an increasing murder rates and population decreases if the mindless masses can be unleashed upon society in force.

From 13:00 on:
Kamala Harris & The Most Evil People in the World

But that prophecy would be a marvelous thing if it came to pass, and all the more reason to obey the scripture that says pray for our leaders. I do believe they choose servants based on a person's charisma, and how well they they think the person can best "play the role," but it could backfire on them if she came to realize she was just a pawn, like the prophecy says.

And Charlie Schamp is no slouch.

She's evil.
She is dripping with evil, and loves it.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
"But surprisingly Newsweek left this article up. The piece begins with this from Professor Eastman [emphasis added]:

The fact that Senator Kamala Harris has just been named the vice presidential running mate for presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has some questioning her eligibility for the position. The 12th Amendment provides that “no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.And Article II of the Constitution specifies that “[n]o person except a natural born citizen…shall be eligible to the office of President.” Her father was (and is) a Jamaican national, her mother was from India, and neither was a naturalized U.S. citizen at the time of Harris’ birth in 1964. That, according to these commentators, makes her not a “natural born citizen”—and therefore ineligible for the office of the president and, hence, ineligible for the office of the vice president..."

THIS IS BIG: Legal Expert Claims Kamala Harris Doesn't Qualify for Vice Presidency - She'll Have To Be Replaced

Now let's see if the DOJ or President Trump is prepared to make this the KEY ISSUE in removing her from the VP position. The time to do it is now, and the Constitution could not be clearer. She should also be shipped back to Jamaica for sedition and many other crimes.

That would be a prayer answered.
Interenting to note that in the USA, if there is a birth certificate conflict, and the person is a Democrat, the News Media will find a way to solve it for them.

Reactions: marks

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Another interesting thing is that the prophecy says she will return to the legacy of her parents, which were both part of the Civil Rights Movement in the 60s, when it was a force for good in this country, and led by a Christian man who stood very staunchly against violence and advocated for non-violent protest only, even if one was subjected to violence for doing so.

The mother is dead, but her father is still very much alive, and appears to be very principled. He was not at all pleased with her having commented recently about being a pot-smoker just to gain political points among the younger, African-American crowd.

When Sen. Harris sniggered on New York City radio program that, like the sky-high Honolulu stoner Obama, she had thoroughly enjoyed marijuana—and that, unlike Bill Clinton, she had inhaled—she explained her behaviour by saying, “Half my family’s from Jamaica! Are you kidding me?” Her father exploded. Donald Harris, 81, professor emeritus of economics at Stanford University, offered this comment to the website Jamaica Global Online, whose editor, Ian Randle, shared it exclusively with Maclean’s: "My dear departed grandmothers, as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty."
Kamala Harris's father is slamming her for making a 'travesty' of her Jamaican heritage - Macleans.ca

To quote the full prophecy:

Kamala Harris: A Star Will Rise.
I was praying and suddenly I found myself in the Spirit looking for what was to come. In my eyes I could see the state of California and a rising star. I heard the Lord say, “behold the woman that will rise from the West!” I look to see a light skinned black woman standing before me with authority poised to take political power. It was Kamala Harris, she will rise from California as a bright star in the coming days. The Lord said unto me, “She has been hand picked by some in power as a queen to trump President Trump in 2020. This is their hidden vision that has yet to unfold. They will use her to grab the hearts of people in the nation and attempt to create momentum and build a political bridge from the east to the west. They will set her on a course to make major waves in the country for a time. Her eyes will be opened and her heart will be changed when she sees that they have played her as a pawn in a political game only to put forth a rook in an attempt to upset a king, in the end this plan will fail. She will be broken as a result of this reality, through this I will show her my mercy and teach her about true justice. Her political future will be hung in the balance and I will present her with a choice to choose a difficult road. One that will build bridges across enemy lines and forge friendships from common political rivals, she is my bridge builder. I will use her to build new political alliances that help those in need in the nation. Where she was once hated by some she will be seen as a trusted ally and praised as she brings justice to the poor of the country. My destiny for her life is that she fulfill the promise that she made to her mother when she was young. If she chooses I will lead her down this difficult path to seal the legacy of her father and mother. In the end she will be remembered for the advancement of civil rights and economic justice among Americans.

-Prophet Charlie Shamp

Apparently the prophecy is most directly tied to a promise she made to her mother as a girl, but this is something only she would know about at this point because her mother passed away in 2009. But her mother - Shyamala Gopalan - was born in the Brahmin Caste in India, which means she came from the ruling class, yet her father openly advocated for rights equality in the nation, which means he was a very good man.

Login • Instagram

None of this is going stop the violence and chaos that George Soros, BLM and the DNC have planned for the US in coming months (another prophecy by Joyner is coming to mind, and it is scary), but the above makes Kamala Harris' background interesting indeed, and I think we should DEFINITELY be praying for her. The globalists may have it go awry on them yet again, LoL. First they got railroaded by Trump, and now they could get undermined by Harris.

What an interesting country we live in, LoL.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Josho

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think she will be a "star"?
Why would a Christian want to be that?
Isn't there only one of those? = Jesus

Read before you comment. It says nothing about her wanting to be a star. It says she will rise to become one. Specifically it is a reference to becoming prominent on the political scene, and three years later she is most definitely becoming one.

Yehren

Sep 12, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The part of the Newsweek article (Yes, Kamala Harris Is Eligible to Be Vice President )your guys deleted to fool you is this:

"It was Wong Kim Ark, in 1898, that considered the question directly, and expressly concluded that the children of foreign citizens (there, citizens of China) were American citizens. And though the parents there were permanent residents—albeit ones who returned to China when Wong Kim Ark was 17—rather than students, the logic of the case would apply to people living here on student visas, as well. And that logic is entirely consistent with Blackstone's explanation of late 1700s English law, to which the Framers were likely referring."

They quite correctly assumed you wouldn't check for yourself, and so you were fooled.

The Constitution is quite clear on this, and courts have repeatedly upheld it. If she was born here, and subject to US law, then she is a natural born citizen of the United States. It remains true; when someone tells you something that you really, really, want to be true, that's when you need to be most skeptical. Because that's when you're easiest to fool.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your assessment of wicked witch Kamala Harris is spot on. It was never about Biden, and no one should have wasted time discussing Trojan Horse Biden. If he happens to win, he will be bumped off, or terminated very quickly, and Kamala will take over to wreak havoc on America. Let's hope and pray that it does not happen.
It is God who holds the future in his hands is it not?
We are directed to pray for our leaders....not to hate them....and speak evil of no man.
We can use the story of Joseph as an example.

We can be thankful that the end of all things is close and Jesus is soon to return. Whatever unfolds to human eyes as man pursues his objectives has been factored in by God.
We are to pray for faith and strength to face whatever is dished out in these final times.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read before you comment. It says nothing about her wanting to be a star. It says she will rise to become one. Specifically it is a reference to becoming prominent on the political scene, and three years later she is most definitely becoming one.
We'll know soon enough what will happen.

Let's all remember this prophet, and this prophecy, and see if it is fulfilled.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will use her to build new political alliances that help those in need in the nation.
If she chooses I will

I'm reading this, and having the same problem I have with so much modern prophecy. What is this fellow actually saying? That God will use her, or that maybe God will use her? The language is muddy. But that's the prophecy.

So I don't get it.

Much love!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

Yes. He doesn't qualify any of it as if it were conditional. Plus, he seems to identify the Lord as the one behind things, as if the events are coming as a judgment upon the nation. I can see his trepidation about saying, "If it doesn't come to pass I will openly admit I did not hear from God..." and all that.

Keep in mind, however, that he doesn't identify himself as a prophet. Despite all my posting on dreams, I don't identify as one either. I believe one can prophecy without walking in the office, since scripture says we can all prophecy (1 Corinthians 14:31). Yet only some are given to walk in the office as their specific calling (Ephesians 4:11). It's similar to the office of teacher. All of us can and do teach in some aspect or another, but not all are ordained to do so as a calling, being specifically anointed by God to do it.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

Oh! My bad. I just realized you were talking about Charlie Shamp, not Dana Coverdale or whatever his name is. Yeah, I'm not sure how Shamp identifies. It would take going to his website to find out, maybe.