Seek peace and pursue it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heavenbound

Oct 26, 2019
Nj
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why don’t we see “Christ Ian’s. On here doing it?

every time I read these posts you got someone who gets their back up and Christ Ian’s acting like heathens

everybody thinks they’re right and they overlook real evil going on here like they’re blind

if they disagree with you views they attack

I don’t like Trump and too bad if you don’t like it

he’s a stooge for masons and if you can’t see that yet cause you don’t have discernment it’s YOUR issue

he claims he can shoot somebody and people would still support him

sorry but that’s non Christian

Hey: civility? There’s a whole lotta sanctimonious bunk and I don’t want to name names but hopefully you’ll get it

Each on here should take a long hard look in his and her own heart

to see if there be any wicked way in ME

what’s that verse? Take the log outta your own eye first

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Laughable, HB. She claims to want peace, so she turns the computer over to you to say what she won't?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heavenbound
Do not the inspired writings of Solomon still apply even to those bearing the label of "Christian"? Too many still looking through his own eye instead of the eyes of the Lord:

"Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the LORD pondereth the hearts." Prov 21:2

"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

So will anyone be given an opportunity to be like Him after the dirt is thrown over his face? I really doubt it since Jesus was sent to bring Life. When people continue to walk around as dead men, have they not already made their choice? If people presume Jesus did all of the work and the gifts given by God to men, including the written scriptures, cannot accomplish His purposes for each of them, have they not already denied His power?

"And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:26-27

"... To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:" Col 1:27

Reactions: Philip James