Seeking a Ministry Vehicle!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The work of righteousness and the service of righteousness SHALL BE peace, rest and safety forevermore"
Isaiah 32:17

Yes to short bus, no to sprinters/transit bus.
(gas or diesel, we need cost effective, powerhouse for long travels)
Diesel 6.8 or 7.3
V10 engine
Dually
Nothing older than 2010
Only from a desert state
Lean budget
Major plus: 1-2 wheelchair access doors ( this opens up bus for viewing!!

Also, if anyone can help with the online search, these are the sites we are looking into:

Govdeals.com

Liquidation.com

Gov liquidation.com

Network International. Com (?)

GoIndustry Dove Bid

Home

Thanks so much for all help!

Shalom.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The work of righteousness and the service of righteousness SHALL BE peace, rest and safety forevermore"

Diesel 6.8 or 7.3
V10 engine
Dually
Nothing older than 2010
Only from a desert state
Lean budget

Also, if anyone can help with the online search, these are the sites we are looking into:

Govdeals.com

Liquidation.com

Gov liquidation.com

GoIndustry Dove Bid

Home

Shalom.
Praying that God will supply every need for the work of the ministry! In Jesus name, Amen.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your prayers my beloved CB family, and also please assist in the online search if you are able!

Thank you all and shalom.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Diesel 6.8 or 7.3
V10 engine
Dually
Nothing older than 2010
Only from a desert state
Lean budget

Govdeals.com

Liquidation.com

Gov liquidation.com

GoIndustry Dove Bid

Home

Shalom.

Praying for the vehicle!

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably closest one for a lean budget with these requirements. But unsure what a dually on a bus looks like. Or what a sprinter/transit is

2013 Ford Champion Wheelchair Bus

Actually that 2015 Naybor Bear posted looks better and cheaper. LOL. But it was fun shopping. :)

A "dually" just means it has 2 rear tires, and can carry more weight. I didn't check to see if that one was a dually or not.
An added advantage to duallys, is you can have a flat, or "leave a gator" on one of the rear tires and still be able to "nurse" it somewheres else, to address the issue, and not beside the side of the road.
I'm sure you've seen many a "gator" on the highways. They are a "retreaded tire", or "recap" that when the tire blows, it "sheds its skin" so to speak which leaves that "scaly lookin' retread" that looks like the back of an alligator. :)
Is also something that when it's on the road itself? You do not want to run over it. They're actually pretty heavy and usually has a lot of gnarly steel wires that can cause some major damage to the underside of the vehicle you're driving.

Edit: I did check out some other pictures of that bus, and it is a dually.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A "dually" just means it has 2 rear tires, and can carry more weight. I didn't check to see if that one was a dually or not.
An added advantage to duallys, is you can have a flat, or "leave a gator" on one of the rear tires and still be able to "nurse" it somewheres else, to address the issue, and not beside the side of the road.
I'm sure you've seen many a "gator" on the highways. They are a "retreaded tire", or "recap" that when the tire blows, it "sheds its skin" so to speak which leaves that "scaly lookin' retread" that looks like the back of an alligator. :)
Is also something that when it's on the road itself? You do not want to run over it. They're actually pretty heavy and usually has a lot of gnarly steel wires that can cause some major damage to the underside of the vehicle you're driving.

Edit: I did check out some other pictures of that bus, and it is a dually.

I just didn't know they had dually buses. My hubby wants a dually car one day. I guess as long as I don't feel like I am climbing a mountain to get in, I don't mind. LOL

Reactions: Tone and NayborBear

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just didn't know they had dually buses. My hubby wants a dually car one day. I guess as long as I don't feel like I am climbing a mountain to get in, I don't mind. LOL

Didn't even know they made a dually car. ;) But yeah, all busses are duallys, and some "vans" of the people transport genre are as well.

Reactions: Tone and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Didn't even know they made a dually car. ;) But yeah, all busses are duallys, and some "vans" of the people transport genre are as well.

LOL. Well I guess I never seen one at least. Anything imaginable can be made these days

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I saw it has no seats in it. LOL. So careful. That was just a random search. I don't know about half the things on your list. LOL

Oh yeah,were gonna gut it anyways.

It's gonna be a conversion, to live and minister out of!

Reactions: Mayflower