Select this??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tim TP

Nov 14, 2013
I have tried to read some of your posts but am unable to comprehend them. I am also not allowed to reply to them.

You say you have been excluded from the ATS (whatever that is).

Can you sumerise and explain your points here?

Thanks.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Tim TP said:
I have tried to read some of your posts but am unable to comprehend them. I am also not allowed to reply to them.

You say you have been excluded from the ATS (whatever that is).

Can you sumerise and explain your points here?

Thanks.
You are not alone TP .... I have been a Christian for 27 years and cant understand his posts

Tim TP

Nov 14, 2013
^ I think it's important to try to engage him in a discussion which will "force" (maybe too strong a word) him to deal with ideas in a more reasoned way. It is our duty to our fellow man to not let him wander off mentally into madness.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Tim TP said:
^ I think it's important to try to engage him in a discussion which will "force" (maybe too strong a word) him to deal with ideas in a more reasoned way. It is our duty to our fellow man to not let him wander off mentally into madness.
I have tried that without success
I ended up telling him he was completely bananas
His reply ?? He took the nice sweet non-confrontational approach
As though that proved he was not bananas

Tim TP

Nov 14, 2013
^ Please keep it up.

His taking the nice sweet non-confrontational option was a very significant step. He had to change the way he likes to think a lot to do that.