Selecting & buying new motorbike/scooter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, God is going to bless me with finances, to have a new motorbikes/scooter, within a day or two.

You can pray that God guide and help to select & buy the right one, which is good for using, like carrying Bibles. Also let God bless to have this new motorbike/scooter with the finances, which Lord God is blessing.

Praise Jesus, because its really amazing God is blessing with a new motorbike/scooter.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, God is going to bless me with finances, to have a new motorbikes/scooter, within a day or two.

You can pray that God guide and help to select & buy the right one, which is good for using, like carrying Bibles. Also let God bless to have this new motorbike/scooter with the finances, which Lord God is blessing.

Praise Jesus, because its really amazing God is blessing with a new motorbike/scooter.

Thanks!

Oh the wonder of faithful prayer brother. He is so good!!!
This is bonafide praise report!

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thanks!
Maybe as you are driving down the road to your next mission stop, you can listen to this: Worship God In Spirit And In Truth

Reactions: My Dreams