Self-examination / Leviticus 19 / Your Faith in Jesus Christ with love towards God / Understanding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello you,

This video may be hard to get through, you will learn about Leviticus 19 the first 15 verses. Understand that there are something that may not be gotten and if anything said that is wrong please forget that and keep ahold of what is good. Was not sure what to teach so decided to go down this route.

What do you think about living for God and having love for Him first and love for others? Is it important in the Christian walk? I believe it to be so.

What are your thoughts? Is it go to hate, and revival against one another? To lie, to steal, to disrespect parents? Are those good things or bad?

All have fell short you, me, whoever reading have done these things.

The need for Christ Jesus is where rest is found; looking towards Him having faith and walking by faith and trusting God to be there with you and that He does love and care about you!!

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hello you,

This video may be hard to get through, you will learn about Leviticus 19 the first 15 verses. Understand that there are something that may not be gotten and if anything said that is wrong please forget that and keep ahold of what is good. Was not sure what to teach so decided to go down this route.

What do you think about living for God and having love for Him first and love for others? Is it important in the Christian walk? I believe it to be so.

What are your thoughts? Is it go to hate, and revival against one another? To lie, to steal, to disrespect parents? Are those good things or bad?

All have fell short you, me, whoever reading have done these things.

The need for Christ Jesus is where rest is found; looking towards Him having faith and walking by faith and trusting God to be there with you and that He does love and care about you!!
Doing business with God...a worthy endeavor!

Reactions: amadeus