Serial killer Los Angeles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Police announced that three homeless men were killed in different locations over five days. They were targeted as they were sleeping.

They are trying to warn the homeless population to gather together or to seek some type of indoor housing.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it was quick work by the police.

I believe the fourth person he killed was not homeless.
Yes I think that's what the article says. We had one up here that was killing homeless people a while back.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did they catch him? If not, I wonder if it could be the same guy.
Not sure. My sister told me she saw it on the news a while ago. That's all I heard about it.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure. My sister told me she saw it on the news a while ago. That's all I heard about it.
Since you are near Canada....do you remember a certain, desolate Canadian highway that had a serial killer? I saw a crime show about it.... can't remember if they ever caught the guy.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you are near Canada....do you remember a certain, desolate Canadian highway that had a serial killer? I saw a crime show about it.... can't remember if they ever caught the guy.
No, I didn't catch that one. But I was homeless and it is a terrible thing to have to endure all by itself.

Reactions: Debp