1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Serial Killings Philadelphia (Update+Demonstration) 6-29-2019

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 69chapels, Jun 23, 2019.

1. 69chapels

69chapels Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Background
    (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ......... 4 Shot Execution-Style After Being Led Into Philly Basement .......... ethnic people typically use women and children, or teenagers to keep hurting me, typically to maim or disable, other activities also ............ its common ............ causing me pain, hurting me, at different times of the year, makes these people kill and destroy themselves more. It effect can be very quick, very instant. (we will eventually settle this problem of authority once and for all time, but first, back to topic)

(There a greater number of those kinds of people in a relative geographic area, classified as such, the effect is much quicker in said political geographies, as you keep hurting me) (back to topic) (All I have to do is walk around, and let nature run its course, that is what you don't seem to understand, but there are leaks) (back to topic)

[​IMG]

EPISTLE TO HENRY II - Nostradamus
    Jesus Christ. Thus, this calculation of mine, collected from the holy writ, comes to about 4,173 years and 8 months, more or less. Because there is such a diversity of sects, I will not go beyond Jesus Christ.

I have calculated the present prophecies according to the order of the chain which contains its revolution, all by astronomical doctrine modified by my natural instinct. After a while, I found the time when Saturn turns to enter on April 7 till August 25, Jupiter on June 14 till October 7, Mars from April 17 to June 22, Venus from April 9 to May 22, Mercury from February 3 to February 24. After that, from June 1 to June 24, and from September 25 to October 16, Saturn in Capricorn, Jupiter in Aquarius, Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Pisces, Mercury for a month in Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces, the Moon in Aquarius, the Dragon's head in Libra: its tail in opposition following a conjunction of Jupiter and Mercury with a quadrature of Mars and Mercury, and the Dragon's head coinciding with a conjunction of the Sun and Jupiter. And the year without an eclipse peaceful.

(Issac Newton uses the same principal figure of 1374 or 4173 in his prophecy also about 2060/2061 Halley's Comet)

(4173) Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning 4/11/1997 (23 years to 12/21/2020 for 2300 of Daniel)

(4173) Flight 370 3/8/2014 (1290 and 1335 Days to 12/21/2020, 153 Days before end of duration)

The Dates Nostradamus Lists, are yearly, the closer you are to using force against me, and lethal force, the quicker ethnic and jewish people will kill themselves according to the action and density of the population. The more these people keep hurting me in succession around those dates specifically, the more they will kill and destroy themselves.

6/29/2019 .... Doesn't Matter what the Date is, as long as its close to the dates yearly Nostradamus has listed. (We discussed some of the Presidential Candidates, as you keep using capital punishment against me, and I'll probably just leave that statement).

(When they simply die in mass, when enough die all at once, then we will see if you do anything more or less to me, as we settle this problem of authority once and for all time, before global death on 12/21/2020) (This is just a very brief Leak as to what will become necessary, probably wednesday or thursday in philadelphia a 10 hour walk, as you keep hurting me) (This Week, as I want you to quickly forget about this, so this can be done, again and again)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  2. 69chapels

69chapels Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Big Thanks, Extra Points for Quick Response
    4 men shot, wounded in Point Breeze

(People are still going to keep hurting me, no big deal. Everything will be resolved 12/21/2020, Lapis Exillis New York City at at the Master Building, Raypoz Mabus, Nuclear Bomb ................ so you understand where this comes from? God isn't going to outright touch this earth and signify the measurement of Revelations ...... the Moon and Go Dark ....... (or will) ........... going a step further, a Dark Moon is a measurement stated in revelation, so its back to New York City, the dead flesh issue and the massive jewish population there, and if God is only using the son of man and he is, there is only one conclusion a nuclear explosion in nyc on 12/21/2020, god finishes what he started) (we can't fill those values in for god, we can only get so close in being correct, then the final result)

(one time, and this brings back memories, in another place we were having a discussion, and some thing lead to a news team being executed on live tv ... we will see what happens on 6/29/2019 in the city of philadelphia, don't be so quick to forget how many people die, weekly and daily, as you keep hurting me) (wrapping this discussion up)

3. GodsGrace

GodsGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Italy
    Isn't there a more massive population of Jews in Israel?
    But I'm not into this...you don't really have to reply.

4. 69chapels

69chapels Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    (God used King David (people call this Angel God specifically, because, a Genealogy of Angels were described specifically for King David, as we've said) (God stopped restraining the sin of the jews that were outside of Jerusalem, and killed them all, the lines are just blurred with King David .......... less jews were killed inside jerusalem ........... God was at that time specifically using the jewish population in the giving of the written law .............. and .............. the effective measurement of Jesus terminated during the temple under David, when it fell to solomon god didn't use it, but God used Daniel to give the written law to jews that carried that, and it was spoken of for David)

(There are, and everything was said, Legal Reasons, for the formal rebuke of the Massive Population of Jews in New York City NY, and many legal evidences. God used the jewish people as a picture of Jesus in affording the written law, so their uncleanness is weighed above the other forsaken tribes, and the cause of great evils to humanity)

(God's nominal argument for "dead flesh" is attributed to elimination of the Jewish Population, an action, God is likely to simply carry out on 12/21/2020, and answer John's Measurement, with no additional action, mankind just lives a little longer, and the "dead flesh controversy" continues in the stead of god's mercies with moses)

(God didn't find sufficient conviction with the jews, at that time, and thus the exodus took place under moses, the question about the Earth's Chakra Network, and the Jewish Population serving as an geographic obstruction to the Energy Network, is not invalid, its just not tried and true, and so we won't know. So these people have confidence in hurting me for pleasure, up until the moment they die. They will die as a "weaponized population" on 12/21/2020 ............... jerusalem may or may not be killed also, but it appears that God is only interested in euthanasia of New York, so I can't just say the city of NY, there's a lot of jews and ethnics in that state that need to die for god's efficiencies with the law)

(Lets says a rogue country, kills many people in new york and jerusalem with nuclear weapons ............ it may be enough to stop god from doing it himself, or using me as the mechanism to do it, but it is not enough to get a "true unified field or a sign of divorce" signifying God's usage of this generation, because the "dead flesh argument" is still very considerable with God ................. God has a nominal argument in view (to get things started) ............... and the likely answer is, God doesn't touch this Earth, because God doesn't touch "revelation measurement", therefore God is only going to touch me and as a result of that, the earth, 9/11/2001, will be finished on 12/21/2020)

(a Dark Moon is or would be invalid since revelation references that measurement, but otherwise that would be my second answer)

(Humanity does not have a "will to live", and it has continually been worthless generations since creation, the gospel and written history is a testimony of that, and this is settled in the very last generation .................. Since God Wrestled with your Global Suicide, you will suffer, from calamity on earth, but don't expect to get anything out of it but more pain, and a slightly longer life) (the law is perfectly sound, in your suffering at your own hands, speaking of humanity for a few more years in being completely worthless if that is what happens)

(the rainbow for the moon is a valid conclusion, you kill more you get more, you need to kill billions, but a clean way is better) (I don't have to do much, I can stop all counter measures like missile defense from working for a specific length of time or vice versa all weapons from leaving the ground, then you can kill them off more, that is the "key", you killing them off and not me or god) (God has no reason to answer humanity or the Angel John, so God will answer in my name) (I want dead flesh to die in a clean way with god's mercies, you can do what you want, but, there is considerable pain and suffering in being unclean during the time in question)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019