Sermon about trans Jesus’ vaginal wound leaves congregants shocked and in tears

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Apparently a lot of medieval art works depict the wound in Christs side (on the cross) in such way as to make it resemble a vagina. That is a fact - the idea wasn't invented by the speaker and on the face of it doesn't have anything to do with the modern transgender movement. I suppose it says something about the mindset of mediaeval artists (I'm not sure what), but it really isn't a suitable subject for a sermon.
It is an insult to the religion as a whole. Mediaeval Art was not done to resemble a vagina mid chest. Nails not driven in the palms of hands. The depictions were based on the translation of Greek and it’s limitations. Fossil remains confirm that the nails were driven through the two bones joined at the wrist.

The Congregation has a voting voice. It’s called “Go to another Church”

Last edited:
Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is an insult to the religion as a whole. Mediaeval Art was not done to resemble a vagina mid chest. Nails not driven in the palms of hands. The depictions were based on the translation of Greek and it’s limitations. Fossil remains confirm that the nails were driven through the two bones joined at the wrist.

The Congregation has a voting voice. It’s called “Go to another Church”
Exactly what I would be doing

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Behold, the prophesied doctrine of demons! Uttered by a demon.

Please don't call them names.

Calling them evil or a demon is often giving them way too much credit.

In most instances, they're damaged, broken and lost souls. Who are being used and taken advantage of by negative influences.

Jesus came not to save the good, who were already saved. But rather to save the worst of humanity who needed it most.

• Wow
Reactions: Dustykitten

Dustykitten

Dec 3, 2022
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't call them names.

Calling them evil or a demon is often giving them way too much credit.

In most instances, they're damaged, broken and lost souls. Who are being used and taken advantage of by negative influences.

Jesus came not to save the good, who were already saved. But rather to save the worst of humanity who needed it most.
If you read my post you'll see I called no one a name.

Reactions: bluedragon

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sitting in the VP of Sales Office one afternoon. He was runnig late as usual. Jim picks up a carpet covered book and asks "What is this?" "A Bible" I replied .....He dropped it as if it had burned his fingers. "Jim, it won't bite you. I've got one in the truck if you want one ...." "No I'm good." I got up and moved my chair about three feet further from him, then sat back down. "What did you do that for?" "It is well known that St Peter uses new angels for lightning strikes. Sometimes their aim is a little off. Just getting out of the way of possible friendly fire."

Reactions: RLT63