SEVEN YEARS OF TRIBULATION/JUDGMENT

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLMichaels

Oct 6, 2007
GOOD NEWS! BAD NEWS!There are indeed seven full years of tribulation in the form of judgments of the last week of Daniel's prophecies. Thats the bad news. The good news is that this has been split into to times of tribulation and judgment. The first era of tribulation and judgment is 1260 days long. The is the present judgment/tribulation that is fast upon one and all here at the end of this present church age. I as well as everyone else have been trying to fit these full seven years into are present days of tribulation. Not possible when there are only 1260 days of tribulation. I as well and everyone else, once again, have been trying to fit all prophecies of judgment of these full seven years into these first 1260 days of judgment and thus tribulation when they most clearly just don't all belong here and now alone.There are two seasons of Satan's. This first has not only Satan but all that are his to assist him and are noted in the prophecies. So these prophecies pretain to the first season of Satan. When at the end of the millennium there is yet another season of Satan. There Satan is noted as coming from the Abyss where he has been bound for the last thousand years. This season is 1290 days long as Daniel notes. Also Daniel notes the 45 days it takes for the throne judgments to take place as well, this being just before we enter the new heaven and the new earth.Throughout the old and new testaments there are prophecies of judgment and tribulation. One now can see more clearly which era of judgment the saints and prophets and even Christ Jesus Himself are talking about. For all do speak of both times of judgment and tribulation. Even Revelation also includes a few millennial end tribulation and judgments, only a few, as most are about and for our time.So all eyes should see most clearly now that the tribulation of judgments that are to befall one and all are fast and furious indeed, for this time is just 1260 days long. Please also note there is no such thing as the tribulation temple, as there is to this day. The temple mentioned in all prophecies speak of the millennium temple only a the end of that age and season of judgment and tribulation. Once again, keep all and only those that pretain to this first season of Satan where they belong and have a more full and sure picture of the last church age 1260 days of judgment and tribulation. Anything mentioning Satan out of the Abyss or the millennium temple belong to these last 1290 days of judgment and tribulation at the very end of days/millenium.365 by 7 equals 2555 days. 1260 adding 1290 gives 2550 days just like the LORD said, they are shorten 5 full days. The additional 45 days of Daniel are for the throne judgmments here upon this earth, than the rapture into and onto the new heaven and new earth for those so blessed.I have one and all here who have challenged my beliefs, thus causing me to press for a more fuller understanding in all that we face in these last days to thank. Iron does sharpen iron as the LORD states and all praise, honor and glory be to GOD and to GOD alone who doesn't want any of His children to perish, for He Himself warned, my children perish for lack of knowledge.Thank you dear LORD and GOD of love and life most of all!

Vickie

Feb 26, 2009
365 by 7 equals 2555 days. 1260 adding 1290 gives 2550 days just like the LORD said, they are shorten 5 full days. The additional 45 days of Daniel are for the throne judgmments here upon this earth, than the rapture into and onto the new heaven and new earth for those so blessed.I have one and all here who have challenged my beliefs, thus causing me to press for a more fuller understanding in all that we face in these last days to thank. Iron does sharpen iron as the LORD states and all praise, honor and glory be to GOD and to GOD alone who doesn't want any of His children to perish, for He Himself warned, my children perish for lack of knowledge.Thank you LORD and GOD most of all!
Good morning, it is good for us to all beware of the coming tribulation upon the earth. Though we may have some varying differences in the meanings of the numbers, 1290, 1335, 1260 out of Daniel 12, the events surrounding the End of the Age are in progress now. The evidence of the Earthquakes and nation rising against nation and The Message from the Lord the tribulation will come through the Seed of Ishmael, has been sent by the Jesus upon this earth. We are going into captivity or be killed by the sword very soon. We are into the seals. The rider on the white horse has started already, The ride on the RED Horse is removing Peace from the earth NOW and will continue until all has been taken from the earth, The Pale horse has started his QUEST as fires that are taking place will continue till the rider on the PALE Horse completes his quest. As also the BLACK HORSE is at work in HIS QUEST, for there are famines going on now and a lack of food in many of the nations now and is happening in America as I type this message. The Taxation from our Government is going to hit hard here in the very near future, for many are still losing their jobs and are homeless here in America. Until one of these plagues affect's one, the fullness of it is not quite being grasped. It is going to encompass the whole world. Our time is very short before captivity comes to remove the Elect, through captivity to fulfill the prophecy of going before the man in the Temple over in (2 Thess 2:3-9) Jerusalem for the 1260 days, to be opposed before this man who will enter into the temple of God for that designated time allotted prophesied by God in his written word, the bible. Then our Lord will come and remove him. His kingdom of Iron and Clay can only be removed by God. Trust the Lord for we have entered into the seals and they are at work now. Vickie