sewing machines & thela dadis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends I think young girls and boys here should be encouraged to learn sewing and selling items. These boys and girls come from such family they cannot have sewing machine and thela gadis of their own. They donot study further donot get jobs or work and later they become aimless in life.

You can pray if it is God s will God will bless with sewing machines and thela gadis for these young girls and boys here in my place.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be a great idea, I bet the girls learn well from their mothers. Can Salome sew? And a cart yes, would be nice. Anybody you know around there who could make one, just a simple 4 wheeled cart? Wish I could loan you my nephew, he is so good with this stuff, just made his own trailer and looks store bought!

I pray this for you all brother, amen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
That would be a great idea, I bet the girls learn well from their mothers. Can Salome sew? And a cart yes, would be nice. Anybody you know around there who could make one, just a simple 4 wheeled cart? Wish I could loan you my nephew, he is so good with this stuff, just made his own trailer and looks store bought!

I pray this for you all brother, amen.

Yes, thanks!,
Salome is too young but I was telling for some teenagers, they need God s guidance and even guidance from believers in their life.

Yes here we give order and they make handcart rickshaw and other items, but they take charge for the materials and making.
I wish your nephew was here. Wow! , nice to hear about his awesome talent

Thanks sis. Nancy, Let's hope God will bless soon

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, thanks!,
Salome is too young but I was telling for some teenagers, they need God s guidance and even guidance from believers in their life.

Yes here we give order and they make handcart rickshaw and other items, but they take charge for the materials and making.
I wish your nephew was here. Wow! , nice to hear about his awesome talent

Thanks sis. Nancy, Let's hope God will bless soon
Yes I hope God will bless soon also. My nephew will go to many junk yards to find parts too...he's really good at it.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God according to thy Will, provide sewing machines, and other tools for these young people to learn a trade to help them when they are older, thank You God, In Jesus Name, Amen