Sex Demons Kill by Asphyxiation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

AlertChristians.com

Aug 18, 2017
South Florida
www.AlertChristians.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have sex demons inside of them, even babies who received demons from their mother in the womb. Sex demons can cause a wide variety of symptoms and are responsible for causing deaths due to asphyxiation (suffication) during sleep.

Demons work to not allow a person to breath through the nose or mouth while sleeping. They also can cause breathing difficulties while a person is awake. If the demons are strong enough, they are capable of various attack methods to asphyxiate (sufficate) a person while sleeping. These include the following that I know from personal experience with demons.

1. Glands
Demons attack the glands under each jaw line, at the top of the neck. The glands become enlarged or swollen, and tender or sore.

2. Lungs
The lungs fill with fluid as a result of the attack on the glands. The demons do not necessarily need much fluid in the lungs to kill, just enough to help block breathing through the nasal passages (nose).

3. Nose
Demons move fluid from the lungs to the nasal or sinus passages. They also position themselves in the nasal tissues within the nose, the sinus tissues, or both. From this position, they expand in thickness (puff up) to help block the breathing passages and air flow.

4. Jaw Muscles
Demons are in the muscles (or facial structures) responsible for opening and closing the mouth. They work to keep the mouth closed and force breathing through the nostrils. The person is sufficated when demons have stopped a person from breathing through the nose or mouth.

5. Symptoms
Demons are very likely responsible for other symptoms such as: sickness, weakness, malaise, aches, etc.

If strong enough, demons also can be capable of using the following attack methods.

6. Using one or more sleep chemicals from the brain to help keep the person drowsy or asleep while the demons asphyxiate (sufficate) the person.

7. Covering the nose, or nose and mouth, with an invisible barrier to cause rebreathing the same air, depleting oxygen intake.

8. Bringing polluted air into the room, for example: cigarette smoke, marijuana smoke, or vehicle exhaust.

9. Drawing (pulling) nearby dust, odors and pollutants from the air and into the nostrils or lungs.

10. Blocking air flow into a room, for example from an open window.

Especially if alone and not being cared for, I would want to physically defend myself from being sufficated by demons while sleeping by using a mouth guard with a breathing hole. Search online for "mouthguard breathing" to find products that may work or be adapted to work. A hole or space for saliva to drain may also be needed. And a towel may be wanted to soak up draining saliva. I would want to use such a device while sleeping if feeling sick, weak, or having difficulty breathing through both nasal passages.

Being alone really gives demons an advantage. I would want at least one believer present to assist, witness what is happening, pray, use spiritual warfare against the demons to thwart their efforts, and / or cast the demons out.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Many have sex demons inside of them, even babies who received demons from their mother in the womb. Sex demons can cause a wide variety of symptoms and are responsible for causing deaths due to asphyxiation (suffication) during sleep.

Demons work to not allow a person to breath through the nose or mouth while sleeping. They also can cause breathing difficulties while a person is awake. If the demons are strong enough, they are capable of various attack methods to asphyxiate (sufficate) a person while sleeping. These include the following that I know from personal experience with demons.

1. Glands
Demons attack the glands under each jaw line, at the top of the neck. The glands become enlarged or swollen, and tender or sore.

2. Lungs
The lungs fill with fluid as a result of the attack on the glands. The demons do not necessarily need much fluid in the lungs to kill, just enough to help block breathing through the nasal passages (nose).

3. Nose
Demons move fluid from the lungs to the nasal or sinus passages. They also position themselves in the nasal tissues within the nose, the sinus tissues, or both. From this position, they expand in thickness (puff up) to help block the breathing passages and air flow.

4. Jaw Muscles
Demons are in the muscles (or facial structures) responsible for opening and closing the mouth. They work to keep the mouth closed and force breathing through the nostrils. The person is sufficated when demons have stopped a person from breathing through the nose or mouth.

5. Symptoms
Demons are very likely responsible for other symptoms such as: sickness, weakness, malaise, aches, etc.

If strong enough, demons also can be capable of using the following attack methods.

6. Using one or more sleep chemicals from the brain to help keep the person drowsy or asleep while the demons asphyxiate (sufficate) the person.

7. Covering the nose, or nose and mouth, with an invisible barrier to cause rebreathing the same air, depleting oxygen intake.

8. Bringing polluted air into the room, for example: cigarette smoke, marijuana smoke, or vehicle exhaust.

9. Drawing (pulling) nearby dust, odors and pollutants from the air and into the nostrils or lungs.

Especially if alone and not being cared for, I would want to physically defend myself from being sufficated by demons while sleeping by using a mouth guard with a breathing hole. Search online for "mouthguard breathing" to find products that may work or be adapted to work. A hole or space for saliva to drain may also be needed. And a towel may be wanted to soak up draining saliva. I would want to use such a device while sleeping if feeling sick, weak, or having difficulty breathing through both nasal passages.

Being alone really gives demons an advantage. I would want at least one believer present to assist, witness what is happening, pray, use spiritual warfare against the demons to thwart their efforts, and / or cast the demons out.

Why do all that when you have authority to send the demons away?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@AlertChristians.com Yes they can..IF YOU BELIEVE THEY CAN.

Bush people and Voodoo believers don't have it too far wrong ...if they believed what the Witchdoctor says, and if they believe that the curse would kill them, then it can! The mind is a powerful thing,
What you believe is strong enough to kill you.
That is why it says Phil 4:8 :- "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

I remember reading about 30 years ago an article in The Readers Digest.
Maybe someone else here remembers it?
Written about a man in Australia who hitched a ride on a train.
He obviously noticed the big sign on the inside saying- "Freezer Container".
Long story short..he tried to open the big door but couldn't from the inside. He had paper and a pen. He started writing to a family member.
He wrote that he was trapped in a Freezer Box etc etc..and would soon die.
He wrote an entry about every 30 mins...his final entry said- goodbye , he was so cold his hand could no longer write.
They found his body when the train came to the end of the track.
Obviously because there was nothing being shipped in the freezer box, it was not switched on.
This man's own mind killed him. It was actually HOT in the Container...
THAT is the power of the mind.
No wonder God tells us to renew our mind.

Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

That is the power within us. /you.
And NO, Christians do not need to be alerted to this...you are doing the devils work for him...in scaremongering.
Take a deep breath @AlertChristians.com ...God is greater. MUCH.

(
I wish I had kept that article, I have never forgotten it.)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I'll tell you demons hate it when someone knows they are a child of God and the demons can do no harm against them. At the same time rub salt in the wound, they are condemned to the lake of fire. Laugh at them and their plight.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

1. Glands

2. Lungs

3. Nose

4. Jaw Muscles

5. Symptoms

They kill by asphyxiation all right. They attempt to starve us of the oxygen of wanting truth and they substitute pleasure. I pray in my dreams when the sexual pressure is applied and God comes to my aid every time.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We’ve got a live one.......

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@AlertChristians.com Yes they can..IF YOU BELIEVE THEY CAN.

Bush people and Voodoo believers don't have it too far wrong ...if they believed what the Witchdoctor says, and if they believe that the curse would kill them, then it can! The mind is a powerful thing,
What you believe is strong enough to kill you.
That is why it says Phil 4:8 :- "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

Luke 10:19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

I remember reading about 30 years ago an article in The Readers Digest.
Maybe someone else here remembers it?
Written about a man in Australia who hitched a ride on a train.
He obviously noticed the big sign on the inside saying- "Freezer Container".
Long story short..he tried to open the big door but couldn't from the inside. He had paper and a pen. He started writing to a family member.
He wrote that he was trapped in a Freezer Box etc etc..and would soon die.
He wrote an entry about every 30 mins...his final entry said- goodbye , he was so cold his hand could no longer write.
They found his body when the train came to the end of the track.
Obviously because there was nothing being shipped in the freezer box, it was not switched on.
This man's own mind killed him. It was actually HOT in the Container...
THAT is the power of the mind.
No wonder God tells us to renew our mind.

Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."

That is the power within us. /you.
And NO, Christians do not need to be alerted to this...you are doing the devils work for him...in scaremongering.
Take a deep breath @AlertChristians.com ...God is greater. MUCH.

(
I wish I had kept that article, I have never forgotten it.)

I couldn't even read all of that first post, because my anxiety started all flaring up again. Yikes!

But this is what I focus on. We can't be afraid of demons. We need to trample them under foot. We are only slaves if we fear them or listen to their lies. They are powerless in Jesus name.

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed for I am your God: I will strengthen you; Yes, I will help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

"I sought the Lord and He heard me and delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4

I had a dream where at the end I could not breathe in a room of complete black. I woke up gasping for air. I have prayed for protection of my mind at night now, before I go to sleep, and I believe praying in Jesus name, my prayer is heard and God will protect me.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and and of courage: be not afraid nor be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

I rebuke any of these demons in Jesus name, because God is my strength and my deliverer.

Reactions: aspen

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I am not coming back to this thread. I will pray for anyone who focuses on demons, because when you focus on what demons can do rather then what God can do, that is the devil's workshop.

Reactions: aspen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demons are a cautionary tale.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do all that when you have authority to send the demons away?
Totally agree.....and when Michael the Archangel was confronted by a demon all he said was ….The Lord rebuke you and it left.
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Demons are a cautionary tale.
Well that is good news...lol....that means we won't be fighting the battle of Armageddon against Satan and his demons....pfftt:p

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I am not coming back to this thread. I will pray for anyone who focuses on demons, because when you focus on what demons can do rather then what God can do, that is the devil's workshop.
Don't be so easily shaken....they are weak and pathetic and have no power over God''s people. Share the truth and help this person understand.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that is good news...lol....that means we won't be fighting the battle of Armageddon against Satan and his demons....pfftt:p

We are our own worst enemy.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Totally agree.....and when Michael the Archangel was confronted by a demon all he said was ….The Lord rebuke you and it left.
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
I like to be more dramatic. Biblical art of Michael the ArchAngel always shows him with a spear or sword aimed at the devil's head or neck, but you never see the devil penetrated or killed with it. St. M. casts the devil out of heaven, (Revelation 12:7-9). but crushing his head is not his job. (Genesis 3:15)
My #1 choice for biblical art of St. Michael:

mike.jpg

My #2 choice:

st__michael_slaying_the_dragon_by_tegehel.jpg

#1 won't scare children
as #2 could.

BTW, St Michael is the patron
saint of police officers and soldiers.

Reactions: Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to believe that Christians overemphasis demons - doing so risks the heresy of dualism. Demons are beaten spirits who give us a picture of our own fate apart from Christ. They are not worthy opponents of God. We are not going to be fighting a battle like ‘this present darkness’ in the last days. The battle will be our ability through the power of the Holy Spirit to practice love during horrific times.

Reactions: epostle1

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I notice how some say here how easily 'we' dismiss demonic attack on our fellow Christians.
Hand up how many have actually done this?
EASY...I think not...
It matters how long the person has been bound by them. I have never met a bound person who is occupied by only one demon spirit.
Casting the weakest ones out is not as hard...but once one is in, he calls in stronger ones....it is the strong dominating ones who who NOT "go easily".
It can take blood, sweat tears, and much worship.
The demons hate worship...so if ever you are trying to cast out spirits make sure that you have good free flowing praisers behind you....they hate that.
They never leave willingly.

My personal opinion is that the OP should be deleted.
It glorifies the power of the demonic. The devil loves free advertising.
And, as our sister member Mayflower said ...it scared and worried her.
It is not edifying.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are two incorrect views of satan and his angels and demons. One is like 'aspens' who brushes them off as nothing. And the other is like the opening post which gives them too much power and a reason to fear.

The believer in Christ has nothing to fear as not only does he have the Holy Spirit, but he has the angels of God always watching and intervening in the warfare. And a young believer will be more than protected by these because of age.

As the believer matures, he will no doubt at times come into contact with these, but God will not allow what we cannot endure.

I agree with ByGrace except I believe the opening post should remain so as to correct it's statements.

Stranger

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I notice how some say here how easily 'we' dismiss demonic attack on our fellow Christians.
Hand up how many have actually done this?
EASY...I think not...
It matters how long the person has been bound by them. I have never met a bound person who is occupied by only one demon spirit.
Casting the weakest ones out is not as hard...but once one is in, he calls in stronger ones....it is the strong dominating ones who who NOT "go easily".
It can take blood, sweat tears, and much worship.
The demons hate worship...so if ever you are trying to cast out spirits make sure that you have good free flowing praisers behind you....they hate that.
They never leave willingly.

My personal opinion is that the OP should be deleted.
It glorifies the power of the demonic. The devil loves free advertising.
And, as our sister member Mayflower said ...it scared and worried her.
It is not edifying.
I agree the OP should be deleted. It shows the intellectual suicide of fundamentalism; it's unhealthy. But it won't get deleted or locked because it wasn't posted by a Catholic.