Shapeshift

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can.of.soup was saved by believing in Jesus Christ with faith alone. So was I. We both have the Holy Spirit within us. Thus, the Spirit of God will be inside everyone, all people will become believers in Christ Jesus and everyone will go to Heaven.

The Universal Salvation Gospel is effective when it comes to evangelism, because it truly shows the unconditional love that God has for the whole world. Everyone has sin, I’ve made many mistakes and committed many sins, and I suffer the consequences of sin, yet Christ forgives all the wrongdoings I have done and saved me, by grace through faith. That is forgiveness my friends. And He will show this kindness to all people.

Psalm 24:1 "The EARTH is the Lord's and ALL its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein."

can.of.soup asks me the following question

The topic of Heaven. I want to talk about what sort of boundaries there are, if there are any. Like you had said before, flying around like the angels do sounds spectacular! But is there a limit as to what you can do? Like say for example, shape shifting of sorts. Could I turn myself into a dragon if I had pleased, or turn myself into the opposite gender?

Thus, I answer with the following

A limit to what we can’t do would be any sin, like murder, bearing false witness, etc.

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

In terms of shape shifting, if we define it as “changing forms” we see Jesus “appear in another form”.

Mark 16:12 After these things he appeared in another form to two of them, as they were walking into the country. 13 And they went back and told the rest, but they did not believe them.

The Lord also “appeared in another form” as a burning bush.

Exodus 3:1-4 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3 So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”

4 When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”

So shape shifting is just another tool at God’s disposal that He can use to accomplish His will.

We can also see Satan shapeshift and “change forms”. He can switch from great dragon / ancient serpent form to angel of light form, back and forth. Thus, shape shifting into a dragon literally appears in the Bible and is definitely possible.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

We know that Satan will be saved by becoming a believer in Jesus Christ, so there will come a time where he won’t need to disguise himself as an angel of light, because all his sins will be washed away by faith and he will truly be an angel of light.

Genesis 1:21

So God created the great sea creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

Recognize that word “great sea creatures” if we look at the original Hebrew it reads as

sea creatures

הַתַּנִּינִ֖ם (hat·tan·nî·nim)

Article | Noun - masculine plural

Strong's 8577: A marine, land monster, sea-serpent, jackal

Job 30:29

HEB: אָ֭ח הָיִ֣יתִי לְתַנִּ֑ים וְ֝רֵ֗עַ לִבְנ֥וֹת

KJV: I am a brother to dragons, and a companion

Isaiah 35:7

HEB: מָ֑יִם בִּנְוֵ֤ה תַנִּים֙ רִבְצָ֔הּ חָצִ֖יר

KJV: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay

Isaiah 43:20

HEB: חַיַּ֣ת הַשָּׂדֶ֔ה תַּנִּ֖ים וּבְנ֣וֹת יַֽעֲנָ֑ה

KJV: shall honour me, the dragons and the owls:

So that dragon fact I mentioned before. God essentially tells us

Genesis 1:21 So God created the great sea creatures And God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:21 So God created the dragons And God saw that it was good.

God is good. God created the bush and He shape shifted into it. God created the dragon for Satan to shape shift into. And God created all the dragons and said it was good.

Like humans, dragons can also sin. Humans were created good, so were dragons. Satan, the dragon, sinned, but like all us human sinners, we will all be washed by the Blood of Christ through faith in Jesus and be made good permanently.

Luke 20:35 but those who are considered worthy to attain to that age and to the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage, for they cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection

[being worthy to be raised from the dead = believer in Jesus Christ after they die. Those who don’t believe after dying will be in Sheol, realm of the dead, until they eventually believe in Christ Jesus and are raised too. Everyone eventually will be made worthy]

Thus, since you are a believer in Christ, when you die, you will be resurrected to permanent life and you will be equal to the angels, thus we can deduce that you will have the same powers of good as the angels, meaning you may indeed be able to shape shift into a dragon.