Sharing a Dream I had..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dec 8, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream a few months ago that I was drawing outside of church and it started looking stormy in the sky. I seen tornados everywhere forming. I told everyone to look. It started storming and I ran inside the church with other people. I went into this room in the church and it had a door and I opened it to see what was happening. A huge kings crown formed in the sky with shades of purple behind it. Tons of birds came flying around and made a formation around the crown. I heard music in the background. Comets started shooting through the air and all the small tornados formed into one huge one and it was coming towards us all. I yell he is coming. This dream was very odd for me to have because I used to believe when I was younger...but lost my belief as I got older. I felt that this was a powerful dream and wanted to share. It made me think that maybe he has heard me and this is a sign from him of things to come. Hope you all have a good day.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream a few months ago that I was drawing outside of church and it started looking stormy in the sky. I seen tornados everywhere forming. I told everyone to look. It started storming and I ran inside the church with other people. I went into this room in the church and it had a door and I opened it to see what was happening. A huge kings crown formed in the sky with shades of purple behind it. Tons of birds came flying around and made a formation around the crown. I heard music in the background. Comets started shooting through the air and all the small tornados formed into one huge one and it was coming towards us all. I yell he is coming. This dream was very odd for me to have because I used to believe when I was younger...but lost my belief as I got older. I felt that this was a powerful dream and wanted to share. It made me think that maybe he has heard me and this is a sign from him of things to come. Hope you all have a good day.

Greetings, Jennifer.

This is standard symbolism and easy to interpret, but let me ask a couple questions first, one just out of curiosity.

1. When you say you were drawing outside of a church, what do you mean specifically.
2. Tell me about your spiritual life and your current spiritual standing in Christ (this is the one I'm just curious about).

God bless, and welcome to the forum,
Hidden In Him

MattMooradian

Apr 3, 2020
MUNSTER, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was drawing outside of church

You are at leisure when distress befalls you.

I ran inside the church with other people.

You sought refuge from the distress among God's people.

I went into this room in the church and it had a door and I opened it to see what was happening. A huge kings crown formed in the sky with shades of purple behind it. Tons of birds came flying around and made a formation around the crown. I heard music in the background. Comets started shooting through the air and all the small tornados formed into one huge one and it was coming towards us all. I yell he is coming.

You sought God's counsel and the answer was opened to you. There was beauty and peacefulness. Then, many minor distresses turned into one large distressing event.

When you yelled, "He is coming", in the dream, were you frightened or were you feeling joyous excitement? If you were frightened, you are afraid of God's wrath. If you were joyously excited, you feel safe despite God's wrath.

Dec 8, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings, Jennifer.

This is standard symbolism and easy to interpret, but let me ask a couple questions first, one just out of curiosity.

1. When you say you were drawing outside of a church, what do you mean specifically.
2. Tell me about your spiritual life and your current spiritual standing in Christ (this is the one I'm just curious about).

God bless, and welcome to the forum,
Hidden In Him
Hello
I was sketching on a tablet I don't recall what I was drawing but I know that I had a sketchpad and pencil. When I was younger I was very spiritual it was the only thing that gave me comfort in my messed up home life. But after I graduated things changed and life happened and I dwindled away from it. Now I'm older and I'm trying to find my way back to it again.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was younger I was very spiritual it was the only thing that gave me comfort in my messed up home life. But after I graduated things changed and life happened and I dwindled away from it. Now I'm older and I'm trying to find my way back to it again.

Good for you. If you are telling the truth that you received this dream, I can assure you it has meaning.
You are at leisure when distress befalls you.

You sought refuge from the distress among God's people.

You sought God's counsel and the answer was opened to you. There was beauty and peacefulness. Then, many minor distresses turned into one large distressing event.

:)

Slow your roll, Matt. Let me handle this for a second before you get ahead of things.
I was sketching on a tablet I don't recall what I was drawing but I know that I had a sketchpad and pencil.

That's exactly what I thought you meant, and drawing refers to receiving prophetic dreams and visions. The reason is because you are creating images.

Let me write something up for you in a second, and welcome once again.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Again, all of this is stipulated on you having actually received this dream, but provided you did, the meaning is as follows:

- As stated, drawing is imagery that often shows up in reference to receiving prophetic dreams.
- The storms in the sky and tornadoes are references to spiritual attacks that are coming upon the church soon. VERY common imagery that is showing up all the time in dreams now. In other dreams I have received they sometimes destroy churches. In others, they lead people to kill and destroy. The idea is of being "swept up" in something, i.e. a spirit.
- You telling everyone to look likely refers to what you are doing now, in posting this dream. The numerous tornadoes are again numerous attacks that will soon be waged against the church; spiritual attacks as well as political ones.
- The room in the church you run to is where the Presence of God is. This imagery appeared in another dream we were discussing here recently. I'll link you to that one in a second.
- The King's crown again represents the manifest Presence of the Lord Jesus Christ, coming to protect those who turn to Him and call on Him for spiritual protection.
- Birds are symbolic of angels in scripture, and here they refer to the angelic covering of God. The presence of angels in this dream again suggests that the protection of the Lord will be available to those who go to Him "in the secret place." That they are angels is evident in how they make a formation of a crown while flying in the air. This is symbolic of the angelic covering that praises God in the Throne room in Heaven. They circle above Him singing "Holy is the Lamb." It's also why you hear music.
- All the small tornadoes forming into one large tornado is reference to the enemy eventually consolidating his attack into one concerted effort, but the end of the dream suggests this still won't prevail against those given to God's Presence. "He is coming" is not a reference to the Lord's Second Coming, but to Him coming in defense of the faithful when this attack comes; i.e. in power with angels in attendance, to defend them.

Let me find the other dream we were discussing. You might find it interesting, and God bless.

Last edited:
Reactions: K9Buck

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me find the other dream we were discussing. You might find it interesting, and God bless.

Here you go. Unfortunately this one isn't open to replies anymore because we had one member blow a gasket. But it bears some similarities to yours, and I can assure you I've received numerous dreams that reference tornadoes in the last 4-5 months or so.

The Coming Storm: Prophetic Dream
But after I graduated things changed and life happened and I dwindled away from it. Now I'm older and I'm trying to find my way back to it again.

About this, dear sister, bare something in mind. I think the Lord led you to the right place in sharing this dream, but please understand: The various Christian Forums are rough places to be for a struggling believer trying to gain her spiritual strength back. So just take things with a grain of salt around here, and focus more on building your own relationship with the Lord. There are some very good people here that you might be able to establish some relationships with who will help you grow, but just be warned: It is not a place for the faint of heart. You will need to put your spiritual armor on and keep it on to survive here.

Reactions: 4HizGlory37
Dec 8, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This dream is very real. I dream pretty much every night even a few times with the night. I just never have spiritual ones like that.

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Dec 8, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you go. Unfortunately this one isn't open to replies anymore because we had one member blow a gasket. But it bears some similarities to yours, and I can assure you I've received numerous dreams that reference tornadoes in the last 4-5 months or so.

The Coming Storm: Prophetic Dream

About this, dear sister, bare something in mind. I think the Lord led you to the right place in sharing this dream, but please understand: The various Christian Forums are rough places to be for a struggling believer trying to gain her spiritual strength back. So just take things with a grain of salt around here, and focus more on building your own relationship with the Lord. There are some very good people here that you might be able to establish some relationships with who will help you grow, but just be warned: It is not a place for the faint of heart. You will need to put your spiritual armor on and keep it on to survive here.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello
I was sketching on a tablet I don't recall what I was drawing but I know that I had a sketchpad and pencil. When I was younger I was very spiritual it was the only thing that gave me comfort in my messed up home life. But after I graduated things changed and life happened and I dwindled away from it. Now I'm older and I'm trying to find my way back to it again.

Hello Jennifer and welcome here!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He definitely IS coming, but we don't know where. My husband had a similar vision of Jesus returning and filling the sky so that no one could be in any doubt.