Sharing your Joy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lovepearlsandswine

Nov 30, 2006
Something very challenging as a believer is sharing your joy with other believers and non believers. It’s like when something great happens in your life and you tell people about such great news almost all the believers you tell don’t wish you well even non believers celebrate more with you. I find that disappointing. Why can’t we all believer get along and be happy for every great new we hear from our fellow Christian believers?

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
(lovepearlsandswine;4735)
Something very challenging as a believer is sharing your joy with other believers and non believers. It’s like when something great happens in your life and you tell people about such great news almost all the believers you tell don’t wish you well even non believers celebrate more with you. I find that disappointing. Why can’t we all believer get along and be happy for every great new we hear from our fellow Christian believers?
I agree lovepearlsandwine. And if I receive an answer to prayer it is usually hard to communicate with others how it truly was an answer to prayer. Many people chalk it up to coincidance, luck or whatever; instead of a real answer by God to a prayer I said.

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
Please do !! We've got our awesome God ! It should be priviledge to share that joy.

sevver

Dec 31, 2006
I honestly feel that believers need to learn to live a little. Christianity has absolutely nothing at all to do with being stuffy. We were made to celebrate and worship our God. I have a few friends who are believers that praise God whenever they can, they know that it is God after all who is responsible for our troubles. There was a movie, Facing Your Giants, and they praised god no matter what, win or lose.